Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 28-04-2002, 07:04 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Counting Crows

LL cool J - mamma said knock u out

New order - England footy song

Busta - Break ya neck
Old 28-04-2002, 07:06 PM
Anonymous Coward

Mc Miker G and Dj Sven-Holiday rap. Search for it on winmx you probally wont find it in the shops. Its a toooooooooooooooon!

All the way'88-By the england team.

What I would be listening to if i had it.

Going to do it for England. With Barnes raping on it. Classic.
Old 28-04-2002, 09:00 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Aphrodite
PJ Harvey
The Farm
Groove Armada
Old 28-04-2002, 10:09 PM
LLCOOLSTEVE
Anonymous Coward

Greenday......Dookie
Old 28-04-2002, 10:21 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Adam F- Brand new funk
Cooper Temple Clause - Who needs enemies
Green Velvet - La La Land
Royksopp - A Higher Place
Royksopp - Eple
Royksopp - In Space
Royksopp - Royksopp's night out
Royksopp - She's So
Royksopp - So Easy
Royksopp - Sparks
4 Strings - Take me away (into the night)
Barthezz - Infected
Dj Kool - let me clear my throat
Busta Rhymes - Fire it up
Stardust - music sounds better with you.

--------------------------------------

I listen to alot of music!
Old 28-04-2002, 10:30 PM
LLCOOLSTEVE
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by RDSdaEAGLE

Tune!
Old 29-04-2002, 12:02 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Busta Rhymes - Fire it up

2 classic's

'''Fire it up, i said fire it up'''
Old 29-04-2002, 01:39 AM

New_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heart
Alice In Chains - Dirt (in memory of Layne Staley)
Vex Red - Start With A Strong And Persistent Desire
The Cooper Temple Clause - See This Through And Leave
Old 29-04-2002, 01:52 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by New_Malden_Eagle
Alice In Chains - Dirt (in memory of Layne Staley)
Good call,I have been listening to them as well since he died.
Old 29-04-2002, 01:57 AM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Silverchair - Ana's song, Tomorrow
Buckcherry - Lit up
A perfect Circle - Judith
Yiny Yang Twins - Ai yi yi
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 29-04-2002, 02:01 AM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Slient Sigh - Badly Drawn Boy
Old 29-04-2002, 02:42 AM
Till Lindeman

Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.
A praise chorus by Jimmy Eat World
Chop Suey/forest by System of a down
around the fur by the deftones (what an album!)
Old 29-04-2002, 02:46 AM
Play - Squeeze

leekent1 is playing for a contract
This week I have been mostly listening to......

All Mod Cons - The Jam
Greatest Hits - Don Henley
Jordon The Comeback - Prefab Sprout
Play - Squeeze
Old 29-04-2002, 03:40 AM

New_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heart
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong!
around the fur by the deftones (what an album!)
Be Quiet And Drive
Old 29-04-2002, 04:18 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
These have just been added to my quickly expanding list:

The Stranglers - Peaches
Nightcrawler - Push the feeling on
U2 - Where the streets have no name (Dance remix)
Old 29-04-2002, 05:25 AM
Danger Zone

Quote:

U2 - Where the streets have no name (Dance remix)
Shame on you
Old 29-04-2002, 03:12 PM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by hellsbells
Oasis - anything
The tracks from their new album are now available on Audiogalaxy. I've downloaded them and they are pretty good. They're certainly an improvement on the last two albums, but rather than harking back to Definitely Maybe or What's the Story, they remind me more of Oasis' better b-sides (which is a compliment, by the way).

Back on form.
Old 29-04-2002, 03:21 PM

Georgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Ananda Project - Cascades of Colour

Sumo - Workout (compilation)

MAW Feat India - Backfired

DJ Spen - Blockparty
Old 29-04-2002, 04:21 PM

as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216
B-Movie Heroes - Just Say Anything
A - Hi-Fi Serious
Any live Pearl Jam material particularly the Touring Band 2000 DVD
Old 29-04-2002, 04:26 PM
Self Portrait

g23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhino
This week's not very old yet, but so far:

Tortoise - Millions now living will never die
DJ Shadow - Preemptive Strike
Sonny Boy Williamson - Chess Reissue collection thing