Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 11-01-2002, 10:06 PM
Self Portrait

g23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhino
This afternoon:

The boy with the arab strap - Belle & Sebastian
The weaker argument defeats the stronger - The Delgados
With an ear to the ground you can make it/Martinian/Only Cox/Reprise-Caravan (yes that was all one song title)
Big gay heart - Lemonheads
Run on for a long time - Blind Boys of Alabama
Were you there (when they crucified my Lord) - Johnny Cash and the Carter Family
Soup - Can
Effervescing Elephant - Syd Barrett
Evening Mass - Willard Grant Conspiracy
Comfort Me - Sparklehorse
Old 11-01-2002, 10:07 PM

hellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adored
listening to: kylie - more more more/it's in your eyes/fever
misteeq - the whole cd really, its v.gd
sophie ellis bextor - take me home and murder on the dancefloor only tracks i like at the mo on her cd.
ministry of sound the annual2002- cd 1 especially
Old 11-01-2002, 10:09 PM
Fly to El Salvador....

JimBob is playing for a contract
Tunes I am listening to via Morpheus recently (some old some new) are :

Skunk Anansie - "Hedonism"
Incubus - "Wish You Were Here"
Mercury Rev - "The Dark Is Rising"
Starsailor - "Lullaby"
Kosheen - "Catch"
Beta Band - "Human Being"
Human League - "Louise"
Haven - "Say Something" (Haven are gonna be huge this year along with The Hives - you heard it here first).

Plus of course I have my U2 - Elevation Live From Boston DVD on repeat which was the best Xmas present ever !!!!
Old 11-01-2002, 10:09 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Listening to Virgin, on the net at the moment.
Call me, Blondie is playing.
Old 11-01-2002, 10:10 PM
Jog on........

NRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hearing Newcastle come out to 'Local Hero' by Dire Straits gave me the urge to dig out their last best of albulm, so I have that on at the moment.
Old 11-01-2002, 10:10 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus
Listening to Virgin, on the net at the moment.
Call me, Blondie is playing.
But I haven't got your number

I've got my coat though.....
Old 11-01-2002, 10:13 PM
Retired

Daniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Since i got home i listened to.

112 ft Puff Daddy - Peaches and Cream Remix
Blackstreet - No Diggity (Billie Jean mix)
Boyz II Men - End of the Road
Five - Closer to me
House of Pain - Jump Around (Cyprus Hill remix)
Jennifer Lopez - I'm Real (without Ja Rule)

and.. my next song will be.... a Jackson 5 megamix. Its class.
Old 11-01-2002, 10:13 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Dire straits-walk of life playing now.
I thought that was quite apt, after your post, sunny fan.
Old 11-01-2002, 10:14 PM
I'm watching you

Dan, my man, play Can you feel it for me, loud, LOUD, LOUDER.
Old 11-01-2002, 10:16 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
MOP - Ante Up

Next up : Gravediggaz - 1-800 Suicide
Old 11-01-2002, 10:18 PM
Retired

Daniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Dan, my man, play Can you feel it for me, loud, LOUD, LOUDER.
Oh baby, give me one more chance... .won;t you please let me back in your heart...
Old 11-01-2002, 10:20 PM
I'm watching you

I can't hear it!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2002, 10:22 PM
Self Portrait

g23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhino
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long
Next up : Gravediggaz - 1-800 Suicide
G-to the R-to the A-to the V
E-to the D-to the I-to the G
G-to the A-to the zig-zag zee
Gravediggaz, n*****, six feet deep.

Class album.
Old 11-01-2002, 10:23 PM
Retired

Quote:
I can't hear it!!!!!!

I changed the song, it finished. I am on Joe - Stutter (remix)
Old 11-01-2002, 10:25 PM
I'm watching you

You need a better system Dan. I did not hear a thing.
Old 11-01-2002, 10:27 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE

What's your problem agaisnt So Solid it may not be to your taste but I like it and find it a good listen, keep your to yourself.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 11-01-2002, 10:27 PM
Retired

Quote:
You need a better system Dan. I did not hear a thing.
Its only my computer speakers!!! if it was on downstairs the whole street would be cutting their rugs
Old 11-01-2002, 10:35 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by g23

G-to the R-to the A-to the V
E-to the D-to the I-to the G
G-to the A-to the zig-zag zee
Gravediggaz, n*****, six feet deep.

Class album.
Indeed. It is one of my all time favourites.

Next up: Fu-Schnickens - Breakdown

then: Lords of The Underground - Funkychild

The wonders of minidisc recorders
Old 11-01-2002, 11:17 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
DMX - Why do good girls like bad guys at the mo.
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 11-01-2002, 11:23 PM

Tony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's the weekend and that means on Saturday morning when Lindsay goes out I can treat the kids to some of daddy's music (we have an understanding about this - they whinge and I don't listen).

Saturday is the one time of the week when I can play it loud (and not have to suffer the Dido CD I bought her for Christmas).

Tomorrow I think I will have...

Goin' Steady and Chinese Rocks- Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers
Something by the Rezillos... perhaps their version of Glad All Over or Flying Saucer Attack
X Ray Spex - Oh Bondage Up Yours (the kids like that one and run round and round the house madly when I put it on)
Away From the Numbers - The Jam
Lookin' For A Kiss - New York Dolls
Smash It Up - The Damned
Don't Think Twice It's Alright - Bob Dylan
Something from Relics by Floyd
Jah War - The Ruts
Warhead - UK Subs
Anything by the Small Faces, maybe Tin Soldier, Get Yourself Together, Afterglow
A Patti Smith tape my mate's just done me
and some Blues and soul stuff probably old faves like Sonny Boy Williamson, Muddy Waters, Howlin Wolf and various things off my Kent Northern Soul albums

I often try to find something I haven't played for years and see if I still like it

I couldn't give a toss about MP3 or CD, this is all on vinyl