Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 12-01-2002, 01:51 PM

hellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adored
spooky music on a film, scream 2
Old 12-01-2002, 03:26 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by hellsbells
spooky music on a film, scream 2
At 8:51 in the morning! Have you been up all night?

In office on my own now so Steely Dan- Peg is blasting out!

Gotta say that Saturday mornings at Tony's sound the Towsers Testicles!

And that Audiogalaxy thing, it has shagged my computer right up!
Old 12-01-2002, 03:52 PM

hellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adored
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle

At 8:51 in the morning! Have you been up all night?

nah i came back from my saturday morning jog round the block..and passed some girl who looked like courtney cox...who is in scream 2 (and all the other ones)...so decided to watch it.
Old 12-01-2002, 06:29 PM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus
Fantastic day-Haircut 100.
Good Beckenham band.
that nick heyward fella went to my school....kelsey park
Old 12-01-2002, 08:20 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Candyskins - Everybody Loves You
Old 12-01-2002, 08:21 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by humpo

that nick heyward fella went to my school....kelsey park
One of my brothers was in his class there
Old 12-01-2002, 08:24 PM

Ben H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nevermind album by Nirvana. Class.
Old 12-01-2002, 08:28 PM
We R Palace Super Palace!

kramcpfc is playing for a contract
sky sports 1 soccer saturday in background ha ha ha ha brighton 2-0 down
Old 15-01-2002, 06:31 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by hellsbells

nah i came back from my saturday morning jog round the block..and passed some girl who looked like courtney cox...who is in scream 2 (and all the other ones)...
Please let me know your jogging route and time, thanks
Old 15-01-2002, 06:42 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
At the moment I am listening to Warning by Green Day
Old 15-01-2002, 07:17 PM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"Take the Long Road and Walk It" by The Music - came out as single early last year. Bloody brilliant groove - reminiscent of what the Stone Roses nearly were!

Their follow up, "You Might As Well Try To F*ck Me" was a four track EP not quite as good as their first release, but the highlight track was "Karma" (track 2).

If it's available on Audiogalaxy, I recommend TTLRAWI.
Old 15-01-2002, 07:26 PM
Orange Member

AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969
v boring f'ing colleagues
Old 15-01-2002, 08:31 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I had to listen to some right **** today, it was a cross between speed garage, the nokia snake game beeps, and drum n bass. Gave me a headache.
Old 15-01-2002, 08:43 PM
Thinking...

Jaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyes
Come Together - The Beatles

All time classic.
Old 15-01-2002, 08:44 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just enough education to perform - Stereophonics
Old 15-01-2002, 08:45 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Shenobi vs Dragon Ninja - The Lost Prophets
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 22-01-2002, 10:29 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Today I have been mostly listening to Frank Sinatra: Come Fly with Me. (the album) and Nina Simone.

Cool.

Old 22-01-2002, 10:49 PM
Wild and Peaceful

Adrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally posted by brighton_eagle
Today I have been mostly listening to Frank Sinatra: Come Fly with Me (the album) and Nina Simone.
No offence, brighton_eagle, but Nina Simone is quite simply my most disliked female singer of all time. One of the very few that actually makes me get up and turn off the radio.

I've just bought Miles Davis' Porgy & Bess -'bout time, really.....
Old 22-01-2002, 10:52 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
none taken adrian. It's all a matter of personal taste.
Old 22-01-2002, 10:53 PM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I quite like Nina Simone - she has a great voice and she can sing the blues like few else.

On a completely different tack, I have today bought Black Rebel Motorcycle Club's album, having read numerous good reviews. I'll post my impressions of it tomorrow.