Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 02-08-2002, 09:52 PM

as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216 as216
Johnny Zhivago's cover of Girls, Girls Girls by the Crue
Old 02-08-2002, 11:17 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Klein & MBO - Dirty Talk
Locksmith - Far Beyond
Old 03-08-2002, 05:59 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Tighten up, Volume three- Various Reggae artists, from the past
Old 04-08-2002, 05:33 PM
Nice!

Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Feline - The Stranglers.
Doves - The Last Broadcast
BRMC - BRMC

Thanks for the Lemonheads reminder - must dig their stuff out.(very good "best of")
Got a vid of them in Amsterdam or something.....
Old 05-08-2002, 02:04 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Don-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus
Old 05-08-2002, 04:49 PM

Herr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus
You would have enjoyed BBC 2 last night BM
Old 06-08-2002, 01:25 PM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The new Primal Scream album, Evil Heat. It took a couple of listens to get to grips with it, but IMO opinion it's better than Xterminator - less angry and more balanced.

Bobby Gillespie is still a nutter,though.
Old 06-08-2002, 05:02 PM

dickie  - why do you have to be so good?dickie  - why do you have to be so good?dickie  - why do you have to be so good?dickie  - why do you have to be so good?dickie  - why do you have to be so good?dickie  - why do you have to be so good?dickie  - why do you have to be so good?dickie  - why do you have to be so good?dickie  - why do you have to be so good?dickie  - why do you have to be so good?dickie  - why do you have to be so good?
In Towers last week and heard a really nice record playing; Poem by Delerium.
So far have only had time for bits of it. Tower assure me that is should be filed under Goth's but sounds more like folkey/world/rock type music.
Its got nice melodies with a bit of beat and nice to chilling out to.
Old 06-08-2002, 05:09 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
The new Suicide album and I'm most impressed.
Old 06-08-2002, 06:26 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
I'm listening to Lamb's old album, appropriately titled Lamb.

It's lovely, and so is their singer.
Old 06-08-2002, 06:42 PM
Self Portrait

g23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhino
Right now?

When You Sleep - MBV (from Loveless)

Fantastic song hiding under all that reverse vreverb.
Old 06-08-2002, 07:10 PM
World's Least Busy Man

OKnotOK is playing for a contract
McAlmont and Butler's The Sound of... in preparation for the new album coming soon.
Old 07-08-2002, 03:56 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Have just revisited my childhood by listening to Harry Nilsson's wonderful 'The Point'

Am about to listen, on drunken recommendation, to a trilogy of Isaac Hayes covers:
By the time I get to Phoenix
The look of love
Ain't no sunshine
Old 07-08-2002, 05:01 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
URBAN KI$$
Old 07-08-2002, 05:05 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Promises and Lies- UB40
Old 07-08-2002, 06:12 PM
clicking high heels

Cap'n Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCap'n Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCap'n Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCap'n Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCap'n Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCap'n Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCap'n Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCap'n Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCap'n Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCap'n Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCap'n Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
gremlins have pictures - roky erickson
a little touch of schmilsson in the night - harry nilsson (thanks for the reminder, sunny fan)
tourist - st germain
Old 07-08-2002, 09:03 PM
Thinking...

Jaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyes
Mercury Rev - The Dark is Rising (one of the best songs Ive heard this year)

Tenacious D - Tribute
Paul Oakenfold - Starry Eyes Suprise
Idlewild - American Dream

and the new Coldplay and Robbie Williams albums
Old 07-08-2002, 09:07 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still by Joy Division
Old 07-08-2002, 10:02 PM
Self Portrait

g23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhino
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Fan
Have just revisited my childhood by listening to Harry Nilsson's wonderful 'The Point'

Am about to listen, on drunken recommendation, to a trilogy of Isaac Hayes covers:
By the time I get to Phoenix
The look of love
Ain't no sunshine
You must have been drunk - 'Ain't no Sunshine' was Bill Withers. The other Isaac Hayes cover I'd recommend would be 'Walk on By'. Oh, and I think I remember urging you to try some Scott Walker, too.
Old 07-08-2002, 10:07 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by g23

You must have been drunk - 'Ain't no Sunshine' was Bill Withers. The other Isaac Hayes cover I'd recommend would be 'Walk on By'. Oh, and I think I remember urging you to try some Scott Walker, too.
I know that, dummy. I just happened to download Isaac Hayes's version at the same time as I was having an Isaac Hayes moment