Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-09-2016, 08:34 PM

mcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcg77uk lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
This is the palace podcast I listen to. Haven't listened to the last couple yet but it's usually pretty entertaining and nicely done.

I quite liked it when they had someone on who supports the team we're playing against the coming weekend. That was a nice feature. I only watch Palace games so really don't know that much about the rest of the teams until we play them so interesting to hear about them ahead of time.
Old 13-09-2016, 09:03 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
There was another Podcast group last season ('The Palace podcast' ?). Had to give up on that...populated by media types who generally (but not always) had some sort of link with the club. Often discussing games they hadn't attended, even home ones.
And sponsored by Ladbrokes.
For me, FYP is by far the best of the offerings although Kevin really does need to give the others more airtime. And yes, invite guests, guys !

Says the last podcast (The Palace podcast) was in May on my app. May have given up in it, perhaps?!
Old 13-09-2016, 09:05 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
As a side note - I Haven't seen the FYP boys (namely Andy Street and RDS) post on the BBS for ages unless I've just missed their posts.
Old 13-09-2016, 09:11 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
They think they're too good for this place.
Old 13-09-2016, 09:14 PM

Or Selhurst Celtic come to think of it.
Old 13-09-2016, 09:21 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
As a side note - I Haven't seen the FYP boys (namely Andy Street and RDS) post on the BBS for ages unless I've just missed their posts.
I still read the BBS but I spend more time on Twitter than here now
Old 13-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
Hate to go all teachers pet but FYP is great and I miss Kevin when he's not on. Sorry for sucking up n'all but there's a grain going on in this thread I can't understand. Quality production, genuinely funny at times and I'd hate the lads to take any criticism too seriously because the pod as it is is something they can be properly proud of.
I don't think we take it to heart. Firstly, I think it's great that people feel compelled to discuss the finer points of the pod. Secondly, we get a lot of listens from people who aren't complaining - which seems to indicate that we're doing some of it right
Old 14-09-2016, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDSdaEAGLE View Post
I don't think we take it to heart. Firstly, I think it's great that people feel compelled to discuss the finer points of the pod. Secondly, we get a lot of listens from people who aren't complaining - which seems to indicate that we're doing some of it right

Glad you're still around Rob . I agree, most people will mainly comment to complain rather than the the people that don't say anything as they enjoy it, like most things in life. When's the next pod Rob?
Old 14-09-2016, 06:59 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Modern day sense of entitlement. It's free, I enjoy it, I'm grateful and I'm sure if they want feedback they'll ask for it.
You can't please everyone Rob.
Old 14-09-2016, 07:26 AM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm just grateful we have 2 fantastic Palace podcasts to listen to each week. Add in the Football Ramble and the Guardian Football Weekly and that's enough footy related podcasts to keep me happy.
Old 14-09-2016, 07:31 AM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
So where's this weeks? I want to hear how happy they are after a glorious win. As said above it's always nicer listening after a win. Although KD low droning voice always sounds like we've lost.

Old 14-09-2016, 10:55 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Always enjoy the FYP podcast as it's like listening to mates talking crap down the pub and who love the club at the core of it. Plenty of other places to get match analysis if that's your bag.
Old 14-09-2016, 11:08 AM
Digitally Remastered

What? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I always listen and always enjoy it. However.. I do agree it was even better when it was recorded in a pub, get back down there!
Old 14-09-2016, 11:08 AM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm pretty sure I saw Andy Street by Monument whilst I was listening to a FYP podcast...
Old 14-09-2016, 01:59 PM
Sans Peur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
I'm pretty sure I saw Andy Street by Monument whilst I was listening to a FYP podcast...
He works around that way so it could have been him

Podcast is being recorded tonight
Old 14-09-2016, 02:39 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Do you want questions?
Old 14-09-2016, 02:42 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
Did you start getting unpleasant feedback, like someone ringing a radio station when they still have their own radio on?
Old 14-09-2016, 02:42 PM
Sans Peur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Do you want questions?
Fire away.
Old 14-09-2016, 06:20 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDSdaEAGLE View Post
Fire away.
Did AndyStreet see Popester wearing earphones near Monument recently?
Old 14-09-2016, 06:23 PM
Vendere e vincere

On a more serious note, which 3 midfielders would you play v Stoke?