Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 22-11-2016, 02:32 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
How many time does it take to expose "this stupidity" ?? I wouldve thought you wouldve exposed it by now with all the attention you give me Mr Chuckle
Oh trust me I have Dribble but you're the gift that keeps on giving.
Old 22-11-2016, 02:33 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
I don't understand this response. Can someone translate it into some form of coherent dialect for me?
My response to this laughable post

Yes the peaceful Mosley an his blackshirts.

You're a supporter then?

Made me lol.

If we vote to stay in the EU then we are finished as a nation#BeLeave SORTED
"He lives rent free inside your brain"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 22-11-2016, 02:33 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Come on Mik, you know you're not allowed to either question the Biggin or even take the piss out of his ignorance.

His view is as valid as any expert don't you know.

Exposing this stupidity is bullying nowadays.
Well, I tried. The question was simple enough I thought.
Old 22-11-2016, 02:51 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

Steamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
You've lost me there, I'm afraid!
Slightly un-PC, borderline sexist play on words. "Falange" sounds like "flange". Using objectifying imagery I used the word flange to mean - female. Penelope Cruz is a Spanish female.

Appalling joke, not even funny. I just wanted to contribute to the thread - I love reading the ones that descend into arguments like this, but I am always careful about getting dragged in and dragged down by them.

Feel free to neg rep whilst I surgically remove the Big Book of Jokes by Jim Davidson from my head.
Old 22-11-2016, 02:51 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

Steamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You've lost me there, I'm afraid!
Slightly un-PC, borderline sexist play on words. "Falange" sounds like "flange". Using objectifying imagery I used the word flange to mean - female. Penelope Cruz is a Spanish female.

Appalling joke, not even funny. I just wanted to contribute to the thread - I love reading the ones that descend into arguments like this, but I am always careful about getting dragged in and dragged down by them.

Feel free to neg rep whilst I surgically remove the Big Book of Jokes by Jim Davidson from my head.
Old 22-11-2016, 03:05 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Old 22-11-2016, 03:10 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

My poor humour does seem to have put the kibosh on the debate...

Maybe that's the answer to stopping the fascists, Islamofascists, soc.libs, SJWs, etc from tearing the world apart...tell bad jokes.
Old 22-11-2016, 03:11 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

So an Englishman, an Irishman, a Pakistani, an Israeli, a Syrian and a Frenchman all walk into a bar...
Old 22-11-2016, 03:16 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamy View Post
So an Englishman, an Irishman, a Pakistani, an Israeli, a Syrian and a Frenchman all walk into a bar...
It's probably just me..... I'm bilingual, I can't read Falange and see flange.
Old 22-11-2016, 03:19 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

Quote:
It's probably just me..... I'm bilingual, I can't read Falange and see flange.
I must admit that in recent years, after the debacle of summer signings 2013, any time I have seen it written I have pronounced it in my head as 'Florian Marange'. And chuckled inside at another of my poor jokes.

Last edited by Steamy; 22-11-2016 at 03:24 PM.
Old 22-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

Anyways back to flange....
Sorry to side track from fascism yet again, but does anyone remember the segment on Chris Evans breakfast show where his producer used to just say words like 'flange' in a seductive voice? Put a smile on my face having my memory jogged back to childhood.
Old 22-11-2016, 04:31 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamy View Post
Sorry to side track from fascism yet again, but does anyone remember the segment on Chris Evans breakfast show where his producer used to just say words like 'flange' in a seductive voice? Put a smile on my face having my memory jogged back to childhood.
I miss words like flange being a Canadian frog but Chris Evans was a bit after I had left home to come here so a lucky escape...I was more of a Steve Wright in the afternoon with Mr.Angry
Old 22-11-2016, 04:36 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

I vaguely remember Steve Wright In The Afternoon on the way home from school, but was too young really to get it. I do remember him on the breakfast show though. He didn't last very long before Evans took over, I recall.

Those ended up being my formative music years - I still have a load of singles that Evans had as record of the week at the birth of (and I hate this word, I always preferred to say 'indie') Britpop.
Old 22-11-2016, 04:39 PM
Middle class left.

Quote:
I miss words like flange being a Canadian frog but Chris Evans was a bit after I had left home to come here so a lucky escape...I was more of a Steve Wright in the afternoon with Mr.Angry
Oh yeah, I was supposed to tell you, Les. They had to put Muffin the Mule down.
Old 22-11-2016, 04:44 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

Quote:
They had to put Muffin the Mule down.
Dare I make another inexcusable joke involving innuendo, 'muffin' and 'mules'...?
Old 22-11-2016, 04:47 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh yeah, I was supposed to tell you, Les. They had to put Muffin the Mule down.
That was a sexual offence in England wasn't it Muffin the mule ?
Old 22-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

Thanks Les...saved me from having to say it.
Old 22-11-2016, 05:05 PM
legit

foetus eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoetus eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoetus eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoetus eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoetus eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoetus eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoetus eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoetus eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoetus eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoetus eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoetus eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nothing wrong with a bit of flanging.

Old 22-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Middle class left.

Quote:
That was a sexual offence in England wasn't it Muffin the mule ?
And that's why I was exiled to Spain.
Old 22-11-2016, 05:16 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Peacenlove, mik.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ