Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 21-11-2016, 12:24 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCroydon_CPFC View Post
I just got another neg rep from Middleclassrebel boo hoo hoo
let's play the lets post all the neg reps Ex has given people game

some fairly tame neg rep comments he's sent me

Quote:
Are you this dull in real life?
Quote:
Go back to watching countdown, silly student
Quote:
Student **** mega cringe
Quote:
You're an empirical idiot.

The visitor messages on his profile have all mysteriously been deleted but when I went on there before, even people like SW16Girl were complaining about comments Ex had made, via the rep forum. It's not even like SW16 ever get's involved in any of these threads for that kind of reaction to be provoked.
Old 21-11-2016, 12:29 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post

some fairly tame neg rep comments he's sent me

The visitor messages on his profile have all mysteriously been deleted but when I went on there before, even people like SW16Girl were complaining about comments Ex had made, via the rep forum. It's not even like SW16 ever get's involved in any of these threads for that kind of reaction to be provoked.
The whining from both sides is pathetic and there is hardly any debate in comparison. From what I can see neither side has properly made their case about fascism, its all just personal insults
Old 21-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC View Post
Why is racism unjustifiable? What is actually wrong with people wanting to live in a monocultural society? To live and work amongst people who look like them, share the same belief systems, adhere to the same values? Why does the world have to be this great melting pot?
Could you imagine the meltdown if Ex Croydon posted this, I mean the real deal
Old 21-11-2016, 12:35 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Could you imagine the meltdown if Ex Croydon posted this
You're kind of proving my point though aren't you?

So you can see how the context of the poster is important and that people don't just attack people for "disagreement" as you've constantly stated but because of the nature of the way they post and the vitriol and the venom they espouse?
Old 21-11-2016, 12:35 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think with Ex C its important to note the actual posts he is negging.

He negs for no reason at all.

Here's mine, with the post they are related to:

25-09-2016 01:38 AM ExCroydon_CPFC Twat head
For this post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Yeah, dunno why. All the others I've upped this way have worked fine. I seem to only have two peers at the moment - which will take forever to up that way.

I'm also upping to wetrasnfer now just in case - will post link when its done.
(Where I am genuinely trying to provide people with a recording of a game)

And another neg for pointing out the stupidity of it on the neg rep thread:

Quote:
Ex-Croydon dickhead negs me for this post on the thread where I am giving everyone a download of the last game in full.

25-09-2016 01:38 AM ExCroydon_CPFC Twat head

What a pathetic little fool he is. I assume he wasn't negging the content of the post just taking the opportunity to attempt to be offensive.

Of course, it was laughable rather than offensive.
Here's another example of a neg just because he can:
14-11-2016 08:57 PM ExCroydon_CPFC Cat neg rep
For this:
Quote:
Done.
And finally, apparently he doesn't like being asked to explain his posts:
20-11-2016 05:53 AM ExCroydon_CPFC Silly boy
Quote:
Where has Heb been exposed as a proven liar?

Now personally its all water off a ducks back and I don't really care. I just object to Les saying we're all bullying him. Its genuinely not the case, and most of the time I ignore his crap - but Les keeps saying its tit for tat, which it just isn't.
Old 21-11-2016, 12:36 PM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
What I would add to that, if we take Barry out of the picture, is that many think that the BBS has become a more aggressive place over the last few years.

Is there a correlation between that and the introduction of the reputation system? Personally, I think there is. And that a period without it might prove to be an interesting experiment.

Certainly I don't know what the rep system adds to the BBS. You can tell what someone is like by reading their posts; you don't need a few red or green dots.
Excellent post

If any mod is reading this, what about a trial of a few months without rep - pos and neg ? As Maz says, what exactly does it add ? The negatives far outweigh the positives. It just fuels the schoolboy behaviours
Old 21-11-2016, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
The whining from both sides is pathetic and there is hardly any debate in comparison. From what I can see neither side has properly made their case about fascism, its all just personal insults
I'm not even talking about fascism, I'm talking about how EX starts on people who haven't even given him any kind of reason to, then complains he's being bullied when backed into a corner.

see what I said about SW16Girl as an example.

Anyway, I don't want to dwell on this, let's keep the thread on course.
Old 21-11-2016, 12:39 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
From what I can see neither side has properly made their case about fascism
Balls. Several of us have. There's a brief bit of discussion on it before Ex C come back spewing bile at people, and the thread goes back off tangent.
Old 21-11-2016, 12:41 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Could you imagine the meltdown if Ex Croydon posted this, I mean the real deal
Les, you keep saying Ex C gets treated differently. He doesn't. Its how he reacts to being asked genuine questions on his views that sets him aside.

Mat may have a snide dig, but he doesn't call people filth and scum and then neg every post he can find of theirs for no reason at all.

I don't know how you remain blind to it.
Old 21-11-2016, 12:46 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Excellent post

If any mod is reading this, what about a trial of a few months without rep - pos and neg ? As Maz says, what exactly does it add ? The negatives far outweigh the positives. It just fuels the schoolboy behaviours
I am for it to try but ( oh could not go back to bed) but just went through around thirty pages of rep and what is a shame it that the positive rep comments out weigh the neg something massive.

Its only the very very few that takes it off the main boards to abuse others.
Old 21-11-2016, 12:51 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

To be clear, I'm not complaining about Ex C - I'm complaining about Les thinking we're bullying him.
Old 21-11-2016, 01:09 PM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
as an aside, what do you think of the whole Ex issue? I mean, I disagree with you on everything, but I think you're fairly respectful in how you convey your opinion, do you think we're trying to stifle debate or do you just think we're taking umbrage at the way in which the specific poster communicates and the possible connotations of that?
Why are you so obsessed, it's just like you've got a school girl crush on me.

Perhaps you could make me the topic of your dissertation should you get that far?

"A thesis on the factors that make Generation Snowflake so unable to comprehend differing views without going into meltdowm. By, KOW, fully paid up member of Generation Snowflake", perhaps?
Old 21-11-2016, 01:10 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
I think Matov is brilliant really the way he will get you to agree with something that most of you are violently opposed to...Nothing wrong with a bit of racism as long as you say it nicely where we can have enclaves of whites living without the hassles of having those immigrants who look different and their damn different ways

And you people talk about undercover racists

Pesonally and I hope its the case that he is playing you all.

You state a lot of shite and don't respond to anything that calls out your negligent position.

Whatever. As I said, I only object to anyone saying Ex C is getting bullied.

You don't appear to be saying that anymore so I guess we'll move on.
Old 21-11-2016, 01:16 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:

You state a lot of shite and don't respond to anything that calls out your negligent position.

Whatever. As I said, I only object to anyone saying Ex C is getting bullied.

You don't appear to be saying that anymore so I guess we'll move on.
I'm not really a fan of you so I basically ignore you..Sorry.
Old 21-11-2016, 01:17 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
'salirght, same applies. Unless you call me a bully.
Old 21-11-2016, 01:20 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
I have to say, I have never received negative rep from Mat making uncomplimentary remarks about my mother's vagina. It would indeed greatly affect my opinion of Mat.
Which is wrong agree 100% but my point still is that you are not shocked by a middle class racist who admits it but polite but you are by a bloke who has not come close to what Mat has said yet you defend the actual admitted racist ?

Sorry don't get it
Old 21-11-2016, 01:24 PM

Quote:
for so many reasons I'm really not impressed with how you've handled any of this.

You have constantly said, that we only are angry at Ex because we disagree with him, constantly, over and over. Someone highlights that the aggression isn't just about the disagreement but about the nature of the conversation and highlights an example and you say "are you defending these views, if so why are you angry at ex"

you've literally defended him on every front.

if he's bullying someone, it's because someone must of provoked it.

if's he's alluding to something that's racist, he musn't be a racist he must be winding us up.

you then in your reply to El Ag, basically said that its not right he's being abusive to people but why aren't you shocked at this. nice bit of whataboutery.

If someone calls him a fascist or a racist, you say oh stop personal attacking debate him. we debate him and he doesn't answer and you say, well after what you've said, I can understand him not wanting to answer.

you never answered my point about you calling Phil a conspiracist for saying Ex has posted under a different username, even though adlerhorst says he probably has.

Also, more importantly, is Mat has never denied being a racist, or being far right or holding opinions that can be seen as racist, Ex dances on the line and won't come forward and admit to being a bit racist or go the other way and explain why he isn't racist.

If he came forward and had admitted, yeah I hold racist opinions or actually engaged and explained why we were misrepresenting him, then it'd be over and done with.

but he's always like, "if you think i'm racist, then you prove I am"

Last edited by Kidofwonder; 21-11-2016 at 01:33 PM.
Old 21-11-2016, 01:24 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sorry don't get it
tbf there is a lot you dont get Les.
Old 21-11-2016, 01:32 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
tbf there is a lot you dont get Les.
The more I see some of you on this thread I start to see much clearer by the second...Again you would rather attack me than an actual racist.

You are hypocrites.

Just say Mat started posting last week and we all did not know him and he said there should white only area's of the UK so people would not have to put up with or mix with "people not like himself " basically a ghetto for white middle class's....How would you take it ?

Pakistani or a polish bloke ?
Old 21-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Adlerhorst has asked the question is this a wind up, which probably explains why no one has really jumped on Mat ov.

Such overt racism is a wind up.

You have a difficulty in seeing racism, when it is obvious but not overt.

Hence my saying to you there is a lot you dont get.

A reply from you to post I made a few days ago about this, showed me you just dont get it, but felt it pointless to pull you up on it, as you seem determined to never to see it.
I think I will agree to disagree with you ES.

I'm pleased that in the last few days some of you have discovered Mat after so many years of him saying basically the same deal this is why I do not take the witch hunts that seriously as you have problems when it actually is in your face....I have said this a few times over the years but it was good old Mat ..Anyways.