Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 21-11-2016, 01:58 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I think I will agree to disagree with you ES.

I'm pleased that in the last few days some of you have discovered Mat after so many years of him saying basically the same deal this is why I do not take the witch hunts that seriously as you have problems when it actually is in your face....I have said this a few times over the years but it was good old Mat ..Anyways.
Yes, having read this response, agreeing to disagree with each other is the way to go on this one
Old 21-11-2016, 02:09 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
By the way, Mods, can we please censor a) virtue signalling and b) identity dogma?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 21-11-2016, 02:29 PM

weltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmasape View Post
Can't argue with that.
You have a school girl crush on Ex_clowntown? Jeez

SaulAlinsky
Old 21-11-2016, 02:32 PM

xmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
You have a school girl crush on Ex_clowntown? Jeez
There's a screw for every nut.
Old 21-11-2016, 05:34 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Not a particularly effective opinion piece from Timbo. Makes an assumption, adds a statement and ends. Must work on being more convincing.
I could do it, but regrettably I don't have as much spare time at the office as you do
Old 21-11-2016, 05:37 PM
Man and beast

Elephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCroydon_CPFC View Post
Hilarious.

And no doubt you would be the first to cry off if someone sais they could imagine you sitting there, posting away wearing your scruffy old shalwar kameez, sandals and tea towel on your head. Racism works both ways you know.
Kipingu's post wasn't racist. Yours is.

It's not my toy and all that, but either you and Matov should be banned or the BBS should delete the fluffy stuff about not allowing racism. Not exactly a great welcome for non-true born Palace fans.
Old 21-11-2016, 05:39 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Matov is not far off the mark for a lot of people. I'm not one one of them ( i hope ) but there are loads out there if we are honest.
Old 21-11-2016, 05:41 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Hilarious.

And no doubt you would be the first to cry off if someone sais they could imagine you sitting there, posting away wearing your scruffy old shalwar kameez, sandals and tea towel on your head. Racism works both ways you know.
Thigh slapping. So how many of your white mates dress as knights templars you complete twot.

Tea towel. Hello Les

Last edited by hong_kong_hg; 21-11-2016 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Kipungu got there first!
Old 21-11-2016, 05:44 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant with mouse gyp View Post

It's not my toy and all that, but either you and Matov should be banned or the BBS should delete the fluffy stuff about not allowing racism. Not exactly a great welcome for non-true born Palace fans.
Totally agree.
Old 21-11-2016, 05:44 PM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

FFS it was a parody of what he posted, to illustrate how offensive and racist his post was
Old 21-11-2016, 05:46 PM
Quicker than the human I

Quote:
FFS it was a parody of what he posted, to illustrate how offensive and racist his post was
His post was neither offensive, nor racist. Other than that, right on dude.
Old 21-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Thigh slapping. So how many of your white mates dress as knights templars you complete twot.

Tea towel. Hello Les
We've seen it. We'll discuss it
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 21-11-2016, 05:50 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Interesting to watch the language shifts. It now seems normal to talk of a phantom political constituency called the white working class, an inherently racist idea and one that legitimises white nationalism.
Mission creep.
Old 21-11-2016, 05:51 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Which is wrong agree 100% but my point still is that you are not shocked by a middle class racist who admits it but polite but you are by a bloke who has not come close to what Mat has said yet you defend the actual admitted racist ?

Sorry don't get it
No one is defending Matov, far from it. People are pointing out that they can disagree with him and have a proper debate without him resorting to derailing threads, hurling insults and throwing about neg reps like confetti.
Old 21-11-2016, 05:52 PM

xmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Matov is not far off the mark for a lot of people. I'm not one one of them ( i hope ) but there are loads out there if we are honest.
He does make a fair point. I think if you are responsible, have a family, a career, etc... you are not going to voluntarily move to a bad part of town to demonstrate to your liberal buddies how 'right on' you are. It would be irresponsible putting your family into harm's way.

But it could also be interpreted as racist.
Old 21-11-2016, 05:55 PM
Quicker than the human I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
We've seen it. We'll discuss it
Good to hear, thank you Adler. Let them both stay; they are getting owned. As for Les. Oh dear, sorry mate.
Old 21-11-2016, 05:59 PM
Quicker than the human I

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmasape View Post
He does make a fair point. I think if you are responsible, have a family, a career, etc... you are not going to voluntarily move to a bad part of town to demonstrate to your liberal buddies how 'right on' you are. It would be irresponsible putting your family into harm's way. ]
Who has said this? Confused.
Old 21-11-2016, 06:03 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Good to hear, thank you Adler. Let them both stay; they are getting owned. As for Les. Oh dear, sorry mate.
No need to apologise to me ?

Sorry for what ?
Old 21-11-2016, 06:13 PM
Quicker than the human I

Defending the indefensible Les. I thought better of you; perhaps I was wrong.
Old 21-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I think that Les has largely been balanced and has little to apologise for.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ