Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 21-11-2016, 08:13 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant with mouse gyp View Post
As a matter of interest, is that it from the mods? Sweep it under the carpet?
is what what? We said we'd discuss it and we will.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 21-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
If you notice there is no longer any debate on this thread, just calling out of peeps who aren't sufficiently Right On
Hmmm. I tried quite hard to get the thread back on topic in To view the link you have to Register or Login. That was pretty much immediately prior to all the crap about lefties bullying ExC.
Old 21-11-2016, 08:40 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
A turd is a turd etc.
Hmmn

If we vote to stay in the EU then we are finished as a nation#BeLeave SORTED
"He lives rent free inside your brain"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 21-11-2016, 08:43 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcwhite View Post
I guess weltklasse will start calling Mat ov a Charlton fan now.

If we vote to stay in the EU then we are finished as a nation#BeLeave SORTED
"He lives rent free inside your brain"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 21-11-2016, 10:15 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
The conversation on this thread seems to have slipped from the right/fascism onto racism.

Everyone I talk to seems to think that because trump is a racist that those who voted for him must be as well.

I had a chat with someone today about trumps victory and racism in America. He seemed to think that the US was now the home of millions more racists because they voted for trump.

I pointed out that as a republican he would have got the majority of the republican vote had he been the KKK leader. They always vote for their representative regardless. They tend to vote for the 'Party'.

I explained that he did not win per se as the republican vote percentage dropped from the last election it was just that the democrat vote dropped even more.

Obama won two elections. He polled in 2012, 51% (65.9m), in 2008, 53% (69.5m). Trump polled, 46.5% (61.9m) Clinton 47.8%. Yes more than trump. ***

The republican votes in these elections were. 2008 (60m), 2012 (61.4m), 2016 (61.9m)***

When I showed him these figures he was amazed.

Obama's 2008 win percentage was the highest since 1988!!

Hardly the home of racism. imo Trump will be a one term president, and he may not even last the full term if he pisses off to many in his own party.

*** The total number who voted for each party should increase at each election as the voting population in the US increase's between each election by around 4%
We're lucky to have you here.

What would we do without your searing intellect and self effacing generosity of spirit?

(I realise I'm on ignore by the way)
Old 21-11-2016, 10:49 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post

What would we do without your searing intellect and self effacing generosity of spirit?

Usual stuff, snide remarks, look at me I'm intelligent, I'm taking the piss out of his intellect.

I'm so funny. Well no actually.

You have nothing to say other than trying to bully people into not posting.

Totally pathetic.

How much dinner money did you get today then?
Old 21-11-2016, 10:52 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Usual stuff, snide remarks, look at me I'm intelligent, I'm taking the piss out of his intellect.

Totally pathetic.

Not enough you self obsessed twat.

Post what you like. It's a free country......for now.
Old 21-11-2016, 10:54 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:

I thought DB's post was very interesting and suprising don't understand the dig at all...Is it because you know he will bite ?
Old 21-11-2016, 10:57 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I thought DB's post was very interesting and suprising don't understand the dig at all...Is it because you know he will bite ?
No. clearly not because he told me I was on ignore.

I'm glad you found it interesting. I found it patronising, self obsessed guff.

Different strokes.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:01 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:

Totally pathetic.

Not enough. It's not all about you.

Post what you like it's a free country......for now.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:01 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:

Different strokes.
When I find something from another poster or a thread uninteresting I move on I do not need to insult or ridicule him why do you ?
Old 21-11-2016, 11:02 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
When I find something from another poster or a thread uninteresting I move on I do not need to insult or ridicule him why do you ?
No ridicule whatsoever.

I highlighted what he said.

How is that ridicule?
Old 21-11-2016, 11:04 PM

Kidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
it did seem a little unneeded.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:06 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
No ridicule whatsoever.

I highlighted what he said.

How is that ridicule?
Quote:
Not enough you self obsessed twat.

Post what you like. It's a free country......for now.
I think that counts as unnecessary and insulting.

Just put him on ignore and leave him alone if you cannot handle his posts.

Thanks
Old 21-11-2016, 11:09 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
it did seem a little unneeded.
I suppose it's Del's constant moralising that gets under my skin.

Telling people what, and even how to post and then boasting about how many people he ignores.

That and the fact that he seems a little needy and lacks any sense of humour.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:10 PM

Kidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Totally pathetic.

that being said, wasn't your post kind of doing the same thing, "look at me" it does work both ways.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:11 PM

Quote:

Telling people what, and even how to post and then boasting about how many people he ignores.

This is a bit of a fair point, maybe just dial it back a bit rather than just not comment, seem a fair compromise?
Old 21-11-2016, 11:12 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
I think that counts as unnecessary and insulting.

Just put him on ignore and leave him alone if you cannot handle his posts.

Thanks
I think you've had a bad day today to be honest Les.

I seriously appreciate the work you do on here but you're anything but even handed on this thread as been pointed out to you many times today.

You seem happy to let Matov post vile racist filth but draw the line at me calling someone a twat. Really?
Old 21-11-2016, 11:12 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:

I do not find true anything of what you have said about Del but like you say different strokes put him on ignore if he bothers you this much.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:13 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Different strokes.
I took you off ignore after I got several messages telling to carry on and front out people like you.

I'm sure you have received lots of messages of support as well. You know Jimbo Jones, Nelson Muntz.

All of the facts on my post have been researched and are accurate. You read into things what you want to because you don't like a poster. Without actually taking time to take in the content. Or that you don't actually care what the content is. You seem to class me in the same vain as ex-Croydon just because I have a differing view from yours. Now that he's gone are you back to me as I predicted!

I have no problem with that but instead of the snide remarks why not entering into debate or ignore my post.

As I have explained previously my English is not great. I have dyslexia. My schooling was affected greatly therefore my grasp of English is not brilliant. I have to try really hard. I do however, have a HND in electrical engineering. Which given the above handicap was a task to achieve in it's self. I'm not boasting about it just stating it as an example that not everyone that voted for brexit or is right of centre is a thick racist.

Picking me up on my use of English and not the content of my post makes you a bully. Had you EVER picked me up on the content of anything I had ever written I could accept the occasional post along these lines. But quite frankly this is all you ever post.