Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 21-11-2016, 11:13 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I think that counts as unnecessary and insulting.

Just put him on ignore and leave him alone if you cannot handle his posts.

Thanks
Yup. It's insulting.

The only ridicule is highlighting what he's written himself.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:15 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I do not find true anything of what you have said about Del but like you say different strokes put him on ignore if he bothers you this much.
No. I won't ignore anybody. It's a cop out.

I'm happy to debate in the open.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:16 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Mat ov and Ex have both made clearly racist posts today.

So is racism allowed on the BBS now?
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
I think you've had a bad day today to be honest Les.

I seriously appreciate the work you do on here but you're anything but even handed on this thread as been pointed out to you many times today.

You seem happy to let Matov post vile racist filth but draw the line at me calling someone a twat. Really?
And that's your opinion and you have said it in a polite manner which is okay by me I am never going to please everyone why not try that with other people.
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
I took you off ignore after I got several messages telling to carry on and front out people like you.

I'm sure you have received lots of messages of support as well. You know Jimbo Jones, Nelson Muntz.

All of the facts on my post have been researched and are accurate. You read into things what you want to because you don't like a poster. Without actually taking time to take in the content. Or that you don't actually care what the content is. You seem to class me in the same vain as ex-Croydon just because I have a differing view from yours. Now that he's gone are you back to me as I predicted!

I have no problem with that but instead of the snide remarks why not entering into debate or ignore my post.

As I have explained previously my English is not great. I have dyslexia. My schooling was affected greatly therefore my grasp of English is not brilliant. I have to try really hard. I do however, have a HND in electrical engineering. Which given the above handicap was a task to achieve in it's self. I'm not boasting about it just stating it as an example that not everyone that voted for brexit or is right of centre is a thick racist.

Picking me up on my use of English and not the content of my post makes you a bully. Had you EVER picked me up on the content of anything I had ever written I could accept the occasional post along these lines. But quite frankly this is all you ever post.
Sorry I'm confused.

Where have I picked you up on your use of English?
Old 21-11-2016, 11:19 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Where did matov post racist filth? do i have to trawl back far? is it worth it ?
Old 21-11-2016, 11:21 PM

Kidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Mat ov and Ex have both made clearly racist posts today.

So is racism allowed on the BBS now?
tbf I think it will be dealt with.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:22 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
And that's your opinion and you have said it in a polite manner which is okay by me I am never going to please everyone why not try that with other people.
Because your heart is in the right place, and despite the fact that we are never going to agree on many points you don't flounce off and Start ignoring people left right and centre.

In fact you do the opposite and at least attempt to engage with everybody.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:22 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post
Where did matov post racist filth? do i have to trawl back far? is it worth it ?
Its the same old stuff Phil he does not want to live next door to a pakistani or a foreigner and he would like to live somewhere where people are all the same as him and his culture ....His been saying the same for years .
Old 21-11-2016, 11:23 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
tbf I think it will be dealt with.
Mmmm.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:24 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sorry I'm confused.

Where have I picked you up on your use of English?
Highlighting sections of my post. Because I referred to myself during the text.

I thought, wrongly obviously, that this data would have been of interest during a discussion about racism and fascism. You completely ignored the content and highlight the way it was written.

As Les said if you don't like it ignore it OR argue against it. Don't just call me a twat.

This is a discussion board. This is a discussion about fascism. If you don't want to get involved then don't.

You said my original post was condescending. well what was your response then?
Old 21-11-2016, 11:29 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
Highlighting sections of my post. Because I referred to myself during the text.

I thought, wrongly obviously, that this data would have been of interest during a discussion about racism and fascism. You completely ignored the content and highlight the way it was written.

As Les said if you don't like it ignore it OR argue against it. Don't just call me a twat.

This is a discussion board. This is a discussion about fascism. If you don't want to get involved then don't.

You said my original post was condescending. well what was your response then?
Well quite clearly I've given you a response. I said your post was patronising rather than condescending.

I haven't picked you up on your use of English one jot. I've picked you up for referring to yourself continually.

It's totally different and you can't blame dyslexia if you don't understand that.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:36 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Its the same old stuff Phil he does not want to live next door to a pakistani or a foreigner and he would like to live somewhere where people are all the same as him and his culture ....His been saying the same for years .
He also said stuff about Abos, red injuns and said what's wrong with people not wanting to live with people from a different race.

Ex called someone a towel head and then pretended it was a joke.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:38 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
He also said stuff about Abos, red injuns and said what's wrong with people not wanting to live with people from a different race.

It was Ex Croydon who posted about the towel head.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:39 PM

Quote:
It was Ex Croydon who posted about the towel head.
That's what I said.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:40 PM
Got any nuts?

I think the discussion was about Matov CR?
Old 21-11-2016, 11:44 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Barry excro is fash. Matov is more like a caricature of a racist old bore.Not sure if he means or believes the drivel he comes out with really.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:44 PM

Quote:
I think the discussion was about Matov CR?
Sorry my post was about both. The second sentence started with "Ex" for shorthand. Both have been blatantly racist. If nothing is done the BBS should remove the rule that you can't be.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:46 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Sorry my post was about both. The second sentence started with "Ex" for shorthand. Both have been blatantly racist. If nothing is done the BBS should remove the rule that you can't be.
Agreed.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:54 PM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I didn't call anyone a towel head actually, it was a post in response to a lazy caracature of an Englishman. If it was "racist" it was only to highlight the racism in the post I responsed too.

You can make it into the "smoking gun" of the first piece evidence I'm a racist/fascist etc, but I know the vain in which it was wrote in. And I think others do too, but hey let's not let the truth get in the way of a good witch hunt..

Good night all