Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 21-11-2016, 11:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Agreed.
No surprise there at all
Old 22-11-2016, 12:01 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCroydon_CPFC View Post
No surprise there at all
Excellent news. I find honesty and consistency a good thing.
Old 22-11-2016, 12:04 AM

Kidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I didn't call anyone a towel head actually, it was a post in response to a lazy caracature of an Englishman. If it was "racist" it was only to highlight the racism in the post I responsed too.

You can make it into the "smoking gun" of the first piece evidence I'm a racist/fascist etc, but I know the vain in which it was wrote in. And I think others do too, but hey let's not let the truth get in the way of a good witch hunt..

Good night all
I guess, really know its up for the mods to decide interpretation
Old 22-11-2016, 12:08 AM
Verbose Jihadi

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
ExCroydon, I suggest you report my post for racism. We must all be held accountable for our words.

Verbal Kint: "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist".

Lakum deenukum waliya deen (109:06)
Old 22-11-2016, 12:10 AM

Hpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't expect my view to be heralded as the answer but I have to say that the rants of matov earlier are the type your nan would make. Croydon's towel remark was in response to a post that was cleverly written with no racist overtones. He slipped up (sorry but you did and mis-read it as racist). Anyone who compares the two posts can concede one was trying (but failing) to parody the other.

I abhore racism. I detest it and I am clearly anti-fascist. We do however have to allow our old nan her odd racist remark, which for the vast majority of her life was not racist but the norm (to not is almost anachronistic) without never seeing her again at christmas. we also have to allow slip ups when they are blatant slip ups. Otherwise free speech is dead and your nan is really lonely blaming the immigrants for her loneliness as they provide her personal care. We will never change our nan and we will never have all, in the heat of a debate, offer exeplorary posts.
Old 22-11-2016, 12:16 AM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
ExCroydon, I suggest you report my post for racism. We must all be held accountable for our words.
Indeed we must, but it's whinging to the mods really isn't my style.

Your post is up there for all to see and I'm sure the moderators will be aware and if they see fit to take action, they will. If not, I really won't lose any sleep over it.
Old 22-11-2016, 12:47 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

Your post is up there for all to see and I'm sure the moderators will be aware and if they see fit to take action, they will. If not, I really won't lose any sleep over it.
That's probably the funniest thing you've ever posted (and it's got some pretty tough competition).

Whilst you and perhaps a few others may not think you are a racist, there's plenty of posters who definitely think you're a racist. But there is one thing we can all surely agree on, you are a class A knob if ever I've seen one.
Old 22-11-2016, 12:54 AM

Kidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

As an interesing aside, it is a authoritarian personality trait to monopolise the meaning of what they say, whatever that may be, to only mean exactly what they want it to mean.
Old 22-11-2016, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Also i think the humour of this post may have been missed by Ex
Old 22-11-2016, 12:57 AM
Verbose Jihadi

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Also i think the humour of this post may have been missed by Ex
Only just

Verbal Kint: "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist".

Lakum deenukum waliya deen (109:06)
Old 22-11-2016, 01:19 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
There are some right trouble making creeps on this thread. How can people like nipple chips, cockneyrebel and KOW have any respect for themselves? They have added little to the thread but snide remarks, whingeing about neg reps and calling for others with whom they disagree to be banned. Pathetic

You could not ask for a more decent Palace bloke than Les Butler to moderate these boards, but these arseholes and others are even singling him out for abuse

What feckin connection do they have to our football club?
Old 22-11-2016, 01:23 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
There are some right trouble making creeps on this thread. How can people like nipple chips, cockneyrebel and KOW have any respect for themselves? They have added little to the thread but snide remarks, whingeing about neg reps and calling for others with whom they disagree to be banned. Pathetic

You could not ask for a more decent Palace bloke than Les Butler to moderate these boards, but these arseholes and others are even singling him out for abuse

What feckin connection do they have to our football club?
Les has dug his own hole on this one.
Old 22-11-2016, 01:25 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
That's probably the funniest thing you've ever posted (and it's got some pretty tough competition).

Whilst you and perhaps a few others may not think you are a racist, there's plenty of posters who definitely think you're a racist. But there is one thing we can all surely agree on, you are a class A knob if ever I've seen one.
This is not like you CT! Can you actually point to any specifics proving EX is a bad guy rather than just outspoken, or are you just jumping on the witch hunt bandwagon?

One bloke on here is certain he is fascist, solely because he has used terminology that he believes only fascists use, ffs !!
Old 22-11-2016, 01:28 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Les has dug his own hole on this one.
Because he wont accept the vitriol from some of the vindictive extremists on here? Come on man, surely you can see through their insincerity?
Old 22-11-2016, 01:30 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
This is not like you CT! Can you actually point to any specifics proving EX is a bad guy rather than just outspoken, or are you just jumping on the witch hunt bandwagon?

One bloke on here is certain he is fascist, solely because he has used terminology that he believes only fascists use, ffs !!
The guy's a knob. Incontrovertible.
Old 22-11-2016, 01:35 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Because he wont accept the vitriol from some of the vindictive extremists on here? Come on man, surely you can see through their insincerity?
No, because he cannot see through Ex_C, like others have.

I agree with you Les seems a top bloke, but on this issue he has invited the criticism he has received.
Old 22-11-2016, 01:37 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
This is a moderately amusing post and you have seemingly conducted yourself admirably on this thread, but seriously you need to shed the crony henchmen who have attached themselves to your campaign, they do nothing for your credibility, and IF you have any conscience I am sure you must be embarrassed by their pretensions
Old 22-11-2016, 01:39 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
No, because he cannot see through Ex_C, like others have.

I agree with you Les seems a top bloke, but on this issue he has invited the criticism he has received.
Can you enlighten me about how and why Ex C is so bad? What have I missed?
Old 22-11-2016, 01:41 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
The guy's a knob. Incontrovertible.
There are thousands of knobs on here. What has this one actually done that is so bad?
Old 22-11-2016, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Can you enlighten me about how and why Ex C is so bad? What have I missed?
I cannot enlighten you. It is down to interpreting the messages in his posts.

To me I am convinced he is a racist/bigot/xenophobe. I am not alone in thinking this. To me it screams out, to you, and others, obviously it does not.