Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 22-11-2016, 01:44 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
There are thousands of knobs on here. What has this one actually done that is so bad?
If you're really that interested mate the search function should help you out.
Old 22-11-2016, 01:55 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
If you're really that interested mate the search function should help you out.
Bearing in mind what you just said I am surprised you cant point a single thing out. Anyway it seems you are indeed just a waggonist, lets see if anyone credible can justify the witch hunt
Old 22-11-2016, 01:59 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bearing in mind what you just said I am surprised you cant point a single thing out. Anyway it seems you are indeed just a waggonist, lets see if anyone credible can justify the witch hunt
It is justified because of what he posts.

You are asking people to lead you to water and then show how you are meant to drink it.
Old 22-11-2016, 02:03 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
It is justified because of what he posts.

You are asking people to lead you to water and then show how you are meant to drink it.
As a start off just lead me to some of the water....
Old 22-11-2016, 02:11 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
It certainly doesn't scream out, no

What I find quite disconcerting though, is that the ones who are purportedly SO outraged by their stated perception that EXC is a fascist/racist are the very ones who are the least tolerant.

That's not right, is it?
Are they?

Though I would say maybe people who are tolerant of others regardless of their gender, sexual preferences, religion and race, are intolerant of people who do not share these values.

It is not from a hypocritical position that they lose their tolerance it is from the position that they are aware of the incredible damage and hurt it can cause to those who are the vicims of the type of intolerance that someone like Ex_C displays.
Old 22-11-2016, 02:21 AM

Quote:
As a start off just lead me to some of the water....
It is like CT said to you, search his posts.

But it is also like I said, I read them and see a racist. You read them and you do not. Just like you cannot fathom why I see a racist, I cannot fathom how you cant.

I struggle with people who view Muslims with great suspicion and fear. They will state there are good Muslims so as to give them permission to remind everyone about how dangerous Islam is to our society. So when I read such nonsense, it concerns me. However others could read it and nod their heads and say yes, Islam really is the major danger we face.
Old 22-11-2016, 02:25 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Whatever any of you think of Ex-c, if you dish it out you've got to accept it back.
Old 22-11-2016, 02:28 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

But wait!! You cant tell me what EXC has actually done or said to demonstrate that he is truly a fascist, yet somehow you know that the peeps on here calling for his head are justified because they are aware (from experience presumably?) of the hurt his alleged politics causes. When did they say that?

I know you are trying but you're not very convincing and seemingly unable to justify your allegations with anything more than supposition
Old 22-11-2016, 02:32 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
Whatever any of you think of Ex-c, if you dish it out you've got to accept it back.
From what I can see EXC, and indeed Kipungu, the two main proponents, have been far more level headed in their dishing out than the aforementioned intolerant sycophants
Old 22-11-2016, 02:36 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
It is like CT said to you, search his posts.

But it is also like I said, I read them and see a racist. You read them and you do not. Just like you cannot fathom why I see a racist, I cannot fathom how you cant.

Why would I want to search his posts to prove your point, which I presently cannot accept pending presentation of proof? Anyway, you cant convict someone, or indeed ban them, without proof
Old 22-11-2016, 02:37 AM

Kidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
But wait!! You cant tell me what EXC has actually done or said to demonstrate that he is truly a fascist, yet somehow you know that the peeps on here calling for his head are justified because they are aware (from experience presumably?) of the hurt his alleged politics causes. When did they say that?

I know you are trying but you're not very convincing and seemingly unable to justify your allegations with anything more than supposition
If you are really interested I can link you to a post I made collating some of the baseless negative remarks Ex made about Islam if you'd like.

Also I wouldn't go about calling people intolerant less I go searching through any of your posts about homosexuality.
Old 22-11-2016, 02:39 AM

xmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

You going in for the mod opening?
Old 22-11-2016, 02:44 AM

Kidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKidofwonder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
They believe that homosexuality is wrong and that they are protecting the children. Maybe they are, maybe they're not, but I don't expect you to accept that.
Quote:
Maybe the thought of the clubs who have not subscribed so far is that whilst they have nothing against homosexual individuals they do not wish to be considered as encouraging homosexuality .........or maybe they just have more important things to worry about?
Quote:
That might be because those who are straight do not wish to be considered gay? Any legal cases where gays have sued for being described as straight?
Quote:
I don't see a reason why the thread was closed either mate, but at least it will stop me spending time on it

One thing I would say, is that the thread helped me to reclarify in my own mind how I feel about LGBT. In other words I appreciate we have gay supporters/players and realize some straight posters on here are justifiably quite vocal about it perhaps in support of family or friends. Fair enough but from my own perspective I just wish the message was presented in a less intrusive manner, and that the advocates take time to understand the opinion of neutrals and opponents

Anyway, I don't plan to say any more on it as I have work to do on other threads

I can carry on, that's just the first few.
Old 22-11-2016, 02:48 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
If you are really interested I can link you to a post I made collating some of the baseless negative remarks Ex made about Islam if you'd like.

Also I wouldn't go about calling people intolerant less I go searching through any of your posts about homosexuality.
Your difference of opinion with EXC about Islam is well documented on this thread but please link me to the bits where EXC has supposedly proven he is fascist.

You can also search for the homosexual stuff if you wish.
Old 22-11-2016, 02:52 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
I can carry on, that's just the first few.

Knock yourself out man
Old 22-11-2016, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Your difference of opinion with EXC about Islam is well documented on this thread but please link me to the bits where EXC has supposedly proven he is fascist.

You can also search for the homosexual stuff if you wish.
There's a difference of opinion and then there's outright bigotry.

I don't agree with a lot of what Islam teaches, I am no expert, but I know enough to be able to spot someone who is islamaphobic. He waits for any chance in any political thread to dogwhistle or blame muslims, I made a post that collected the finest gems of bigoted "insight" into one on a thread, which he then refused to engage with.

no one can catagorically prove he's a fascist without open admittance and maybe he doesn't even consider himself a fascist, which would completley negate anyone's ability to prove otherwise. What I'm saying is and what everybody's really been saying is, if you take the check list of someone with hard right authoritarian nationalist view points, EX_Croydon ticks a lot of those boxes.

I don't understand what your point is?

It can be reasonably inferred from his posting history that he holds views akin to the far right, authoritarian political parties, ergo fascism.
Old 22-11-2016, 03:01 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
There is going to be some very over tired people in the UK tomorrow.

Old 22-11-2016, 03:10 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
There's a difference of opinion and then there's outright bigotry.

I don't agree with a lot of what Islam teaches, I am no expert, but I know enough to be able to spot someone who is islamaphobic. He waits for any chance in any political thread to dogwhistle or blame muslims, I made a post that collected the finest gems of bigoted "insight" into one on a thread, which he then refused to engage with.

no one can catagorically prove he's a fascist without open admittance and maybe he doesn't even consider himself a fascist, which would completley negate anyone's ability to prove otherwise. What I'm saying is and what everybody's really been saying is, if you take the check list of someone with hard right authoritarian nationalist view points, EX_Croydon ticks a lot of those boxes.

I don't understand what your point is?

It can be reasonably inferred from his posting history that he holds views akin to the far right, authoritarian political parties, ergo fascism.
My point is that there is no proof in his postings that EXC is a fascist, which you admit.

Can you even support your suggestion that it can be reasonably inferred, from his postings, that EXC is a fascist?
Old 22-11-2016, 04:54 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
No, because he cannot see through Ex_C, like others have.

I agree with you Les seems a top bloke, but on this issue he has invited the criticism he has received.
You kind of make it sound like I have been hounded which is a "slight exaggeration" there's only really been 3 or 4 of you which is okay as I put myself out there but digging a hole no not really unless you think that the few of you represent the whole BBS .

Quote:
I cannot enlighten you. It is down to interpreting the messages in his posts.

To me I am convinced he is a racist/bigot/xenophobe. I am not alone in thinking this. To me it screams out, to you, and others, obviously it does not.
Again its only a few of you that have this invisible screaming interpretation which you cannot enlighten us with because the racism and bigotry messages are really deep .

Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post
Barry excro is fash. Matov is more like a caricature of a racist old bore.Not sure if he means or believes the drivel he comes out with really.
These two posts are the reason I stay neutral in all of this .

So you have one post by ES stating he has no proof he cannot show you the racism or bigotry but its screaming at you, he and a few others can see it but why cannot the rest of you ?

Then the other post by Phil (which was ignored by all) excuses racism that is in full view plain to see but Phil chooses to pretend its just drivel by Mat who Phil thinks he does not mean or believe what Mat has said .

What It does show you is that with some on here it depends who the racist is for it to be excused or ignored .
Old 22-11-2016, 07:26 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Has Timbo always been such a knob?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ