Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-03-2017, 08:23 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereEaglesFly View Post
I'm sure we have had worst first halfves in the Championship down the years a few times
0-4 at half time? When?

I was there for a 0-5 at home to Wimbledon, not sure of half time score though.... just remember being soaked as it was pissing down
Old 20-03-2017, 08:43 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Coles, told the court his client had struggled with depression since a relationship breakdown last year, and that since the confrontation at the Sunderland game he has been diagnosed with ADHD and a personality disorder that makes it difficult for him to control his emotions.

Sums up the modern man
strange post
Old 20-03-2017, 09:38 PM

MFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
strange post
No it isnt, he is effectively saying its all become too easy to blames one's actions on their 'conditions' and bad events that have happened to them, an indictment of the modern man. Whatever happened his actions were not caused by these events but are meanly being used as an excuse.

How do you other find it strange?

Last edited by MFBias; 20-03-2017 at 09:40 PM.
Old 20-03-2017, 10:04 PM

Pikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I didn't see him trying to punch Damo in the clips.
I got punched in the clips once, pretty painful it was too
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 20-03-2017, 10:34 PM

Jordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
F.O.
Damo does not deserve that shit from a so called fan.
I am more of a fan than you will ever be, I am entitled to my opinion! I just do not like players who think their feelings are bigger than the clubs survival. It is no surprise to me that as soon as Big Fat Sam removed Delaney our defence is the best it has been in ******* years! I feel Pardew cared about tbis club and never showed otherwise. The whole situation stinks of the Ranieri/Leicester thing! Except when we removed a certain player our performances improved massively!
Old 20-03-2017, 10:45 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
0-4 at half time? When?

I was there for a 0-5 at home to Wimbledon, not sure of half time score though.... just remember being soaked as it was pissing down
I can't remember shipping so many goals so quickly. I vaguely remember begging to be let out of the Arthur Wait at 3-0 down shortly after half time a good few years back. That was the most hystrionic I've managed.
Old 20-03-2017, 10:46 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan555x View Post
I am more of a fan than you will ever be
Old 20-03-2017, 10:49 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
I can't remember shipping so many goals so quickly. I vaguely remember begging to be let out of the Arthur Wait at 3-0 down shortly after half time a good few years back. That was the most hystrionic I've managed.
Bloody awful game it was on TV as well I left early and got home to Sutton and got home before the match had finished!
Piss poor we were and to let a donkey like Carl Leaburn take the piss
Valerian Ismael worst performance for us but that isn't saying much, not a good buy!
Bloody hell memory is crap that was the 3-0 game

Last edited by Big Gav; 20-03-2017 at 10:54 PM.
Old 20-03-2017, 10:59 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles View Post
Sounds like a snowflake.
What is the sound of a snowflake?
Old 20-03-2017, 11:10 PM

MFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
What is the sound of a snowflake?
'It wasn't me, it was my ADHD'
Old 20-03-2017, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
You are a fan, not a supporter. People criticise players loyalty but go afew goals down from a poor performance and people will disloyally walk away.
Old 20-03-2017, 11:17 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
No it isnt, he is effectively saying its all become too easy to blames one's actions on their 'conditions' and bad events that have happened to them, an indictment of the modern man. Whatever happened his actions were not caused by these events but are meanly being used as an excuse.

How do you other find it strange?
I understand where you're coming from but posts like that are exactly why people are still today embarrassed to talk openly about mental illness.
Old 20-03-2017, 11:23 PM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Season ticket holder for 4 years experiening our "worst season ever". What a div
My thoughts exactly. Not surprised in the slightest that he's only had a season ticket since we got promoted. Still time to move on- he made a mistake, he has apologised and nobody got hurt. Let him back next season on the proviso that he behaves himself.
Old 20-03-2017, 11:29 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
I am more of a fan than you will ever be
Old 20-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I am more of a fan than you will ever be, I am entitled to my opinion! I just do not like players who think their feelings are bigger than the clubs survival. It is no surprise to me that as soon as Big Fat Sam removed Delaney our defence is the best it has been in ******* years! I feel Pardew cared about tbis club and never showed otherwise. The whole situation stinks of the Ranieri/Leicester thing! Except when we removed a certain player our performances improved massively!
I've just cut off my PB toe nail tonight after several hours of soaking. It's been attending games with me since 68 but recently it has become too big for my boots. We parted with a huge mutual sense of loss as we both realised that, never again, we would ever attend a game together at Selhurst Park.

Hell, that toenail offcut has attended more games than you.

You superfan
Old 20-03-2017, 11:57 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean View Post
I understand where you're coming from but posts like that are exactly why people are still today embarrassed to talk openly about mental illness.
exactly
Old 21-03-2017, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean View Post
This is a weak argument to try to water down my point. Using my post as a negative view on mental illness isn't accurate. People will say anything to get out of trouble, and it has worked for him in this instance, its not a view on mental illness. I dont believe he has a mental illness rather he did something stupid and looked for any excuse he could find rather than just saying sorry.

Mental illness or not, you still have to be held accountable for your actions, if he truely has mental illness and this has been the path for him to find help then fair enough, I just dont buy it, twinned with the 'bad breakup'
Just sounds like a sob story.

Last edited by MFBias; 21-03-2017 at 01:26 AM.
Old 21-03-2017, 06:26 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictor Voses View Post
Still time to move on- he made a mistake, he has apologised and nobody got hurt. Let him back next season on the proviso that he behaves himself.
Let him sit in the Upper Tier, no danger he can run on the pitch again
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 21-03-2017, 06:34 AM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
This is a weak argument to try to water down my point. Using my post as a negative view on mental illness isn't accurate. People will say anything to get out of trouble, and it has worked for him in this instance, its not a view on mental illness. I dont believe he has a mental illness rather he did something stupid and looked for any excuse he could find rather than just saying sorry.

Mental illness or not, you still have to be held accountable for your actions, if he truely has mental illness and this has been the path for him to find help then fair enough, I just dont buy it, twinned with the 'bad breakup'
Just sounds like a sob story.
Does sound a bit convenient but we have to take it at face value really. On the accountability point, well not really. People wth varying degrees of mental illness, dependent on the disorder, are at varying levels judged accountable for their behaviour.
Old 21-03-2017, 07:03 AM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
However bad the team are playing, you can't have fans running on the pitch confronting the players. What the punishment is for doing that should be up to the courts and the club. Seems like the guy has got off lightly from both though.