Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-04-2018, 07:57 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
The play off final was the best.

All those yellow seats opposite us.

Turned out those yellow seats were Watford fans.
They were crestfallen that CPFC were organised and had arranged for the HF to have a whole block, and that they couldn't compete with the noise generated at our end
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 21-04-2018, 07:58 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney eagle View Post
From the manager to the players to their inbred supporters they were all a bunch of cheating little grubs who deserved a last minute loss. They make Bournemouth and Huddersfield look like angels

Hope their luck runs out next season

Horrible shithole of a club
Disagree on the Huddersfield point...
Old 21-04-2018, 08:19 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
The play off final was the best.

All those yellow seats opposite us.

Turned out those yellow seats were Watford fans.
A few quotes from the Watford fans after that:-

"As I looked around I could see there were also isolated pockets like ourselves, trying to have a go amidst all the folk sitting down quietly.Then I looked to the Palace end and saw the whole lower tier bouncing!"

"i was behind the goal up in the gods and at times the palace fans were deafening"

"Has anyone considered that ANY set of fans would seem quiet when up against Palace and the well organised sections? They are without doubt the loudest and best organised set of fans in all 4 divisions? Perhaps a bit of perspective is needed now the dust is settling?"

"the writing was on the wall when we exited wembley park and we were completed drowned out by a sea of red & blue and very loud singing..."

"All I could hear was Palace, and I was closer to our end than theirs."
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 21-04-2018, 08:30 PM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I live near Watford and trust me most of their fans support two clubs. My brother in law is a season ticket holder and guess what he supports MoanU. Know another lad and he supports Chelsea. Someone else supports MoanU. For me they are another Brighton all have two ******* clubs that they support.

They see us as their rivals as they have no one else, for us we have Brighton and all the Clubs in London. They have nothing and our just a pointless club full of idiots.

For me I enjoy us beating them to be fair to the ones I know they do think our support is awesome.

“Even when your not playing well you are a noisy lot, you really get behind your lads no matter what”

“You lot always turn up for the big occasion, our support was embarrassing both times at Wembley”
Old 21-04-2018, 08:34 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
The thing is Watford, Brighton and the Clowns all hate us so we must be doing something right......

And Briston shitty for some reason (Warnock shaped).......
Old 21-04-2018, 08:46 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watching the highlights, it’s infuritating their rough handlin of wilf, and the complete nonsense from their fans.
Old 21-04-2018, 08:49 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don’t know how wilf puts up with this shit every week to be honest.
Old 21-04-2018, 08:49 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Alwats been the saddest bunch of planks in football. And that included the old Wimbledon.

I ALMOST admire Brighton and Charlton fans in comparison.
Old 21-04-2018, 08:57 PM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Alwats been the saddest bunch of planks in football. And that included the old Wimbledon.

I ALMOST admire Brighton and Charlton fans in comparison.
You tend to post decent stuff but nope. Not this time. Never. Not even close!
Old 21-04-2018, 09:49 PM

Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Reminded again what whingeing, whining, no-hopers with no idea about decent football, they are. More interested in getting opposition players booked than in their team.
Old 21-04-2018, 10:07 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine lucas View Post
Just heard some Watford goon on 606... deluded grunts. Even talked about the ‘dive’ at the playoff final. Probably the most stonewall pen we have ever got. Shite club.
That dick head made me laugh. Reckoned there was two yards between Mariappa and Zaha today. You just wonder what game they watch sometimes. I don't blame watford for hating us and Zaha we've managed to ruin some massive moments for them in the last few years. But it is strange cause it will never seem anything more than pathetic, cause most of them dont really care about Watford.
Old 22-04-2018, 07:21 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
I really think their supporters are a bunch of wankers in their entirety. No self awareness whatsoever and no class with their social media campaigns and vitriol directed to one player who has continually been a thorn in their side.

The sad thing is that the lazy media just pick up and perpetuate he false Zaha diver narrative and it becomes self-fulfilling when weak refs give into a crowd and book him to keep them happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 22-04-2018, 07:35 AM

muswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Watford's main rivals are Luton, who have won a major trophy, unlike Watford and ourselves.

Due to being mismanaged, Luton fell to the Conference, but have just got back to League 1.

I hope I am wrong, but don't blame me, I voted remain
Old 22-04-2018, 07:39 AM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great away day be fair we would do the same if they had a player who was as good as Wilf and it 100% worked with the booking no pen. As a team they are big and strong bullied us and worked very hard they have some quality as well so a good point.
Old 22-04-2018, 08:05 AM

adrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
Tedious lightweight fans from a forgettable town, which incidentally, despite what the media think, is not in London.
Media? If it had an airport, Ryan Air would claim it was in Zone 1
Old 22-04-2018, 08:06 AM
Why you being like this

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Meaningless gimps
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 22-04-2018, 08:11 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Would think so but not sure we would bother would we? Unless they want o prove the point to refs/crowds etc. Problem is if they don't agree it then it becomes worse so I suspect they will let it go.

The ref couldn't see it but that makes it worse that he gave a card. Would understand better if he had just given nothing but he fell for the Watford mantra that had been running the whole match.

You can’t appeal a yellow card.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 22-04-2018, 08:11 AM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watford had Dyche (a long-time Watford man) as manager for one year (2011/2012), when he took them to fourth (Champs).
That Summer, the Pozzo family took over and promptly sacked Dyche. Since then, they've had nine managers - mostly Italian and Spanish (and Billy McKinlay who lasted two games), and God knows how many players.
Does make you wonder how much more successful (and richer) they would be if they had just stuck with Dyche
Old 22-04-2018, 08:25 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Doesn't matter. Has worked well for them the last few years
Old 22-04-2018, 08:26 AM
9dw

Roadblock will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRoadblock will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRoadblock will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRoadblock will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRoadblock will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRoadblock will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRoadblock will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRoadblock will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRoadblock will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRoadblock will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRoadblock will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
Watford had Dyche (a long-time Watford man) as manager for one year (2011/2012), when he took them to fourth (Champs).
That Summer, the Pozzo family took over and promptly sacked Dyche. Since then, they've had nine managers - mostly Italian and Spanish (and Billy McKinlay who lasted two games), and God knows how many players.
Does make you wonder how much more successful (and richer) they would be if they had just stuck with Dyche
While you're right getting rid of Dyche was a strange decision at the time, I'm sure they finished mid table in the Championship under him. Which was commendable because they were seen as relegation fodder before the Pozzos came in that season.