Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 09-11-2018, 08:40 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Was playing a 3-5-2 with this team but had to relent and bring in Full Backs as I was getting smashed down the wings. Tried to keep it as balanced as possible really.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20181109-084004_Companion.jpg (863.7 KB, 29 views)
Old 09-11-2018, 09:14 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Do people use the chemistry cards? I've held off on them thus far as not sure if it's sort of "cheating" to use them, or not?
Nah not cheating, use them
Old 09-11-2018, 09:53 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Do people use the chemistry cards? I've held off on them thus far as not sure if it's sort of "cheating" to use them, or not?
The ‘cheating’ cards are the attribute ones.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:45 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
The ‘cheating’ cards are the attribute ones.
Which ones are those?
Old 09-11-2018, 01:32 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
One's that boost a player's skills they say + 5 etc and you assign them to individual players, they only last for one match unlike player Chemistry cards and position cards which last until they are changed again.
Some Chemistry cards really permanently boost an individual player's skills.
Old 10-11-2018, 11:07 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oiiiiiiiiiii I got some awesome pack luck yesterday with those promo packs. (Yes I buy packs so shoot me)

Managed to pack David Silva (gold card) Modric & Nakata (The 88 Icon) sold them and bought Desailly. Means with the 2 icons now in defence and midfield I can get my untradeable Alex Sandro into my line up on better than 6 Chem and have him on full chemistry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: B a R N e Y x G

Last edited by james powell; 10-11-2018 at 01:43 PM.
Old 10-11-2018, 11:08 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just saving up for Kanté now.

Attached Images
File Type: png FD5E4596-4045-4347-A7B8-E86FE735D662.png (1.95 MB, 128 views)
Quote:
BookFace
Old 13-11-2018, 02:44 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
If i come across that stupid player of the month idbangyanan card I will cry, the most stupid over powered card ive ever seen
Old 13-11-2018, 08:29 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Any reason why barzagli normal card is extinct?
Old 14-11-2018, 09:28 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Any reason why barzagli normal card is extinct?
Not sure bud. I think someone did a sneaky and bought them all because all the ones that are on the market now are all BIN 10,000
Quote:
BookFace
Old 14-11-2018, 09:31 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
Just saving up for Kanté now.

Done a bit of tinkering and liking this MUCH more now. RVN is absolutely INSANE. Special shout out to KANTÉ. OH. MY. GOD. 300,000 is an ABSOLUTE steal. He is ridiculous, if you have 300,000 in your bank now then sell any of your midfielders and get him in.

I did get very lucky packing a few good IF’s, UCL’s and an Icon I do understand that.

Attached Images
File Type: png 77EB4172-00EB-4550-B27E-99E09593B186.png (1.91 MB, 62 views)
Quote:
BookFace
Old 14-11-2018, 10:05 PM

That's some amazing sides, packed the bloody villa cb is my luck haha
Old 15-11-2018, 09:33 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
Done a bit of tinkering and liking this MUCH more now. RVN is absolutely INSANE. Special shout out to KANTÉ. OH. MY. GOD. 300,000 is an ABSOLUTE steal. He is ridiculous, if you have 300,000 in your bank now then sell any of your midfielders and get him in.

I did get very lucky packing a few good IF’s, UCL’s and an Icon I do understand that.

Nice. Your pack luck is amazing, what packs do you buy with your FIFA Points? I try not to spend real money on this game though.

My team after changing formation at the start:

Everyone starts on full chemistry so it's all good.
Old 15-11-2018, 05:44 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Nice. Your pack luck is amazing, what packs do you buy with your FIFA Points? I try not to spend real money on this game though.

My team after changing formation at the start:

Everyone starts on full chemistry so it's all good.
I only buy the promo packs. Mega or rare players, nothing else is worth it imo. That’s some side bro. Nice.
Quote:
BookFace
Old 15-11-2018, 07:50 PM

I've had most luck in the 12,500k ones packed all my good players in them.