Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-09-2017, 10:21 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
This gif of Roy legitimately makes me sad every time I see it. I hope he does well here.

Old 11-09-2017, 10:22 AM
People are People

firesign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
I heard it was a 2 game deal, with a break clause after one game.
we should just go full-on Have I Got News for You? and have a different guest manager every week.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:29 AM
Omnipotent deity

Lego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroakley9 View Post
This gif of Roy legitimately makes me sad every time I see it. I hope he does well here.

I shouldn't laugh. But it's the only way to stop myself from crying.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Living the dream

Bourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcben View Post
The backward step of playing to players strengths. Now that really would be backward.
If we have to keep playing that dismal counter attacking football that just about works away from home but rarely works at home (6 wins per season) I would suggest that we need to change the players that cannot do the basics most of the time like control a ball, pass a ball 10yds, take a throw on to one of our players, make space to receive a ball from a throw in, hit the thing with a net behind it etc etc

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Can't beleive this. Actually a shambles.
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Quote frankly

**** OFF!!!!!!!!
This

Vote Moo moo2
Old 11-09-2017, 10:32 AM
King Claude

Richwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Absolute joke! Disgusting!
Old 11-09-2017, 10:32 AM
Old Age Member

kiwieagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlskiwieagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlskiwieagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlskiwieagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlskiwieagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlskiwieagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlskiwieagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlskiwieagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlskiwieagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlskiwieagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlskiwieagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Roy should be drawing his pension the same as me, 71 is far to old for this job.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:33 AM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A total joke. The bloke hasn't a clue. He is not like Allardyce. Can't stand him either, but that applies to Pulis and BFS. Hodgson is not that sort of manager. Anyone who can lose to Iceland has real properties. Good job he didn't come up against Sainsburys.
OMFG...
Old 11-09-2017, 10:34 AM

Fitzy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What are we going to do if Woy loses his first four games, which is likely.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:35 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
The club is a joke.

Go for Wilder or Dyche.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Welcome Roy.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:36 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroakley9 View Post

Love you

Thanks for the smiles
Old 11-09-2017, 10:36 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
He's a decent and experienced manager. Not trendy like Redknapp, and a loveable character with the media. Took a shite England team unbeaten through the qualifications - being constantly undermined like all England managers are by the brand. He'll get this lot playing.

However - awful situation we are in.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:38 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Trendy WTF
Old 11-09-2017, 10:39 AM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
I actually like Roy, decent club manager. But is he too old, maybe.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:41 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Jan will be busy, bringing in Paul Konchesky, Clint Dempsey, Danny Murphy and Brian McBride to add experience
Old 11-09-2017, 10:41 AM

Zulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How's Benteke at corners?
Old 11-09-2017, 10:42 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu84 View Post
How's Benteke at corners?
Better than Puncheon, probably
Old 11-09-2017, 10:42 AM
former Palace Guard

viking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietviking's no1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Roy could win over many fans by opening his first press conference by saying, 'Well, I don't know what I'm doing here'.