Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-09-2017, 10:42 AM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
David Ornstein
(@bbcsport_david)

Crystal Palace sack Frank de Boer as manager & will appoint Roy Hodgson as his successor. Done deal, Hodgson can't wait to get started #CPFC
Old 11-09-2017, 10:42 AM
mikeb

mikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
He's a decent and experienced manager. Not trendy like Redknapp, and a loveable character with the media. Took a shite England team unbeaten through the qualifications - being constantly undermined like all England managers are by the brand. He'll get this lot playing.

However - awful situation we are in.
no he wont bloke hasnt a clue
Old 11-09-2017, 10:43 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Can't wait until he ****s off

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
At least we can look forward to the BBS comedians calling him Woy for the foreseeable; I, for one, can't wait.
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
2007: Quit Finland on 30 November after failing to secure qualification for Euro 2008. Appointed Fulham manager two months later.

2008: Fulham won four of their last five Premier League games of the season to stave off relegation.

2009: Guided the Cottagers to their highest ever top-flight finish, seventh, and ensured Europa League qualification.

2010: Oversaw a stunning second-leg comeback against Juventus in the Europa League quarter-finals on the way to losing 2-1 against Atletico Madrid in extra-time in the final in Hamburg. Record (all competitions): P171 W64 D50 L57. Announced as new manager of Liverpool on a three-year contract in July.

2011: Liverpool announce Hodgson has left the club on 8 January. Record (all competitions): P31 W13 D9 L9. Took over as West Brom coach on 11 February after the Baggies parted company with Roberto Di Matteo and led them to 11th after a strong end-of-season run.

2012: West Brom granted the Football Association permission to speak to Hodgson about the vacant manager's position on 29 April. Record (all competitions): P43 W20 D14 L19. Confirmed as England manager on 1 May.

If true, we could probably do a hell of a lot worse!

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 11-09-2017 at 10:48 AM.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:44 AM

Zulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroakley9 View Post
This gif of Roy legitimately makes me sad every time I see it. I hope he does well here.

I'm pretty sure FdB looked exactly the same yesterday when we were missing chance after chance
Old 11-09-2017, 10:44 AM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
2010: Oversaw a stunning second-leg comeback against Juventus in the Europa League quarter-finals on the way to losing 2-1 against Atletico Madrid in extra-time in the final in Hamburg. Record (all competitions): P171 W64 D50 L57. Announced as new manager of Liverpool on a three-year contract in July.

2011: Liverpool announce Hodgson has left the club on 8 January. Record (all competitions): P31 W13 D9 L9. Took over as West Brom coach on 11 February after the Baggies parted company with Roberto Di Matteo and led them to 11th after a strong end-of-season run.

2012: West Brom granted the Football Association permission to speak to Hodgson about the vacant manager's position on 29 April. Record (all competitions): P43 W20 D14 L19. Confirmed as England manager on 1 May.

Decent Club manager.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:45 AM
mikeb

mikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post

should give the job to Sammy Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
should give the job to Sammy Lee
Have you seen Sammy's record?
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Can't wait for the upcoming 'witty' Roy GIF's. Oh look....

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 11-09-2017, 10:46 AM

Zulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroakley9 View Post
Better than Puncheon, probably
Haha, I was actually thinking of going with 'at least I don't have to watch punch float corners any more' but thought it may not have been blunt enough
Old 11-09-2017, 10:47 AM

tsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Gone by december
Old 11-09-2017, 10:49 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Happy with this personally, good premier league manager

Sad for De Boer but let's get going now, right players right formation

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh dear, oh dear!

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
This is a joke right????
Old 11-09-2017, 10:50 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Happy with this personally, good premier league manager

Sad for De Boer but let's get going now, right players right formation
Good premier league manager 7 years ago
Old 11-09-2017, 10:51 AM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Put Harry Kane on corners and freekicks for England.......... i'll always have this incompetence in the back of my mind.......also the way he fell apart and lost the plot as Blackburn manager and took them down...

..then again a couple of Fulham fans i know liked him as their boss.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:51 AM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
I just cant take him seriously especially after the debacle of the last WC and EC, and that ridiculous press conference "I dont know why I'm weally here" the mans a clown, out of touch, our car crash of a club continues to astound.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:52 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanet Eagle View Post
Can't wait for the upcoming 'witty' Roy GIF's. Oh look....
And then there's calling him Woy...

If he comes with Ray Lewington than we actually have an excellent coaching set up with him and Sammy Lee.

Roy is a practical manager. Players will be drilled, everyone will know their jobs and expect to see some players dramatically improve.

Not a long term plan though
Old 11-09-2017, 10:52 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
What's how long ago that he managed got to do with It? He has the experience at managing a premier league team, De Boer never should have been appointed in the first place