Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-09-2017, 09:57 AM

brinomad lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbrinomad lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbrinomad lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbrinomad lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbrinomad lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbrinomad lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbrinomad lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbrinomad lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbrinomad lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbrinomad lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnbrinomad lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Dear old Roy reminds me a bit of old Bert Head. Not super brilliant but reasonably competent. A bit like a pair of old carpet slippers -- not fashionable but comfortable old gits who you could warm to. And Bert's era at Palace was a very good one, even if it was in the lower divisions.
Old 13-09-2017, 10:42 AM

may9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You lot are a ******* embarrassment.

Go and support Ipswich Town or something you boring, idiotic, clueless fools.

Look at the facts, from a business management point of view - FdB FAILED major KPIs and in another job you would be punished severely for this. I run a store, if I failed to fill my store with staff (a backup striker) then I went off sick (Benteke injured/suspended) then what sort of piss poor 'management' is that.
Old 13-09-2017, 10:55 AM

Penge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by may9132 View Post

Look at the facts, from a business management point of view - FdB FAILED major KPIs and in another job you would be punished severely for this. I run a store, if I failed to fill my store with staff (a backup striker) then I went off sick (Benteke injured/suspended) then what sort of piss poor 'management' is that.
Wow.
Old 13-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Slowing Down Member

westsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
After this latest catastrophe it's pretty safe to say that "supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world" as John Peel once remarked, sadly no longer applies.
Old 13-09-2017, 11:59 AM
Slowing Down Member

westsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

As soon as you read a post telling you to go and support another team you know that a load of crap will follow.
Old 13-09-2017, 12:05 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockport_Eagle View Post
Add a comma after "Americans" in the OP and you should be ok
Oh, how a mis-placed comma changes everything.

The poster who has Too-much-comma-itis please take note!!
Old 13-09-2017, 12:10 PM

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjuice View Post
It does feel progressively less and less like the Palace, but then I wonder if other clubs' fans are thinking the same? Is this the game in general now? Except for anything that has a direct connection/influence to Palace, I've lost interest in football. I hope I never end up feeling like that about Palace.
Yes...to be fair some of the stuff we've played at home in recent years wasn't football
Old 13-09-2017, 12:20 PM

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post
Palace has always been a rollercoaster club!

We have always got through lots of managers!

We are the same as ever.

I'm upbeat. We've sacked the twat who was going to relegate us nice and early. Roll on the rest of the season. Coyp!
We've sacked the guy, who, given time, and the right players would have instilled a playing style, that wouldn't have relied on hoofing the ball aimlessly forward and relying on a couple of players to produce magic unsupported match after match. Who knows we might have seen a team that could pass the ball! But such is the desire for instance gratification and the lack of backbone for the long haul, and the panic about the EPL millions (that is just wasted on players and agents anyway) that we bottled it.

So actually the old Palace will reign supreme, always fighting relegation when we're in the Premier League, and never amounting to much really. I don't expect to ever see us lift a trophy (a proper one that is). We are too good for the championship, but not good enough for the Premiership.
Old 13-09-2017, 01:08 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bin View Post
We've sacked the guy, who, given time, and the right players would have instilled a playing style, that wouldn't have relied on hoofing the ball aimlessly forward and relying on a couple of players to produce magic unsupported match after match. Who knows we might have seen a team that could pass the ball! But such is the desire for instance gratification and the lack of backbone for the long haul, and the panic about the EPL millions (that is just wasted on players and agents anyway) that we bottled it.

So actually the old Palace will reign supreme, always fighting relegation when we're in the Premier League, and never amounting to much really. I don't expect to ever see us lift a trophy (a proper one that is). We are too good for the championship, but not good enough for the Premiership.
Glad to see someone else seeing it exactly as I do.

I will remember that loss to Burnley, when the signs of a team able to pass not just around teams but through them was just starting to emerge ( and without Wilf, Sakho, RLC and Tomkins ) as a faint glimpse of a alternate universe, progressive Palace that became a true Premier League outfit that valued technique, sophistication and youth development. Instead, we will scrape by playing mostly shitty football and praying for Wilf to 'please do something' so we can score.

We stamped on the egg just as it was about to hatch. What a cowardly club of half-measures we are. I've watched this club do better than its football deserved for forty years and am sick to the back teeth of seeing us unwilling to take the evolutionary steps to become the superclub that every metric indicates us to have the potential to be. And f*ck off any Neanderthal who tells me I should go support someone else.
Old 13-09-2017, 01:08 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
6 million? Got a source for that?
Old 13-09-2017, 01:56 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post

I will remember that loss to Burnley, when the signs of a team able to pass not just around teams but through them was just starting to emerge ( and without Wilf, Sakho, RLC and Tomkins ) as a faint glimpse of a alternate universe, progressive Palace that became a true Premier League outfit that valued technique, sophistication and youth development. Instead, we will scrape by playing mostly shitty football and praying for Wilf to 'please do something' so we can score.

We stamped on the egg just as it was about to hatch. What a cowardly club of half-measures we are. I've watched this club do better than its football deserved for forty years and am sick to the back teeth of seeing us unwilling to take the evolutionary steps to become the superclub that every metric indicates us to have the potential to be. And f*ck off any Neanderthal who tells me I should go support someone else.
Ha-ha, and I bet back at the start of your 40 year sentence, you were crying out for an "inside right".
What we saw from FdB was not an "evolutionary step", that was what SP had agreed with FdB should be the strategy.
But the arrogance, stubborness and sheer incompetence of the man resulted in an unsustainable mess.
Old 13-09-2017, 02:01 PM

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsussexeagle View Post
As soon as you read a post telling you to go and support another team you know that a load of crap will follow.
But Ipswich Town?

Such a strange, random choice.

Not near us, but a club of similar stature if we are honest. Apart from the fact that they have won some decent silverware in the past, even a major European trophy.
Old 13-09-2017, 02:22 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

One good through ball to Benteke and suddenly we were a month away from being the new Barcelona. I need to watch that game again because as far as I remember, the chances we had came from long balls, set-pieces, crosses from deep and ricochets.

11 of the 23 shots were outside the box, another 11 were from set-pieces. So that hardly points to a side that were cutting through Burnley like a knife through butter with quick, incisive passes along the ground and creating opportunities in the box.

Burnley looked like they could score every time they came forward in the first half - fortunately for us they didn't have the quality to punish us.
Old 13-09-2017, 02:43 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se9 eagles View Post
After selling to the Americans today was the confirmation of a new era at Palace.No honour or respect just a desperate and slavish devotion to Sky and the Premier League.Rather be in the Championship than be part of this circus of greed.....
Where have you been man? I've been supporting Palace since the early 50's and it's been in transition ever since, sometimes for the good and sometimes not. We've had a builder owner, a butcher owner, a used car salesman turned property speculator, a computer geek who blew his load on re-employing Venables, an orange mobile phone fool who still thinks he has the right to poke his nose into the clubs affairs despite almost bankrupting himself, a consortium of wealthy Palace supporters who are still shareholders along with a few Americans who have joined them in pouring money into the club, wisely or otherwise depending on your point of view.

The club has flirted with administration a few times which wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination. We've steadily risen to glory and then gone tit's up on several occasions. The club has recruited players of all standards come and go, and has been managed by trusty steeds who have worked their magic, then the pretenders who in a word, haven't. We've been winners and losers, but we've always been in the mix.

Like me, you're getting older, grumpier, and very stayed in your ways. you resent change that doesn't conform to the standards you've set for yourself. it's a fact of life, but to say the club has entered into a new era with "no honour or respect just a desperate and slavish devotion to Sky and the Premier League" is utter nonsense. The club has been evolving along with everything else in life and like it or not, this is just a part of the process that's been going on since day one and will continue long after you and me have evolved into ashes and dust, so enjoy what you have while you can.
Old 13-09-2017, 03:01 PM

laths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Those thinking that FDB was about to elevate us to a slick new passing game, need to keep taking the Valium .
Old 13-09-2017, 03:14 PM

Isle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

ARRRGHHHH Management speak KPI's Do we have to to have KPI's cant we just have didnt get enough points? Didnt get enough goals or even let in too many goals?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Old 13-09-2017, 03:19 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthingEagle View Post
One good through ball to Benteke and suddenly we were a month away from being the new Barcelona. I need to watch that game again because as far as I remember, the chances we had came from long balls, set-pieces, crosses from deep and ricochets.

11 of the 23 shots were outside the box, another 11 were from set-pieces. So that hardly points to a side that were cutting through Burnley like a knife through butter with quick, incisive passes along the ground and creating opportunities in the box.

Burnley looked like they could score every time they came forward in the first half - fortunately for us they didn't have the quality to punish us.
I never said the final ball was there. In fact, I bemoaned that it was missing on the day of the game and stated that it was a prime factor in our defeat. I have also said many times that the final ball, particularly from midfield, has been our biggest issue since promotion, which is why I have been one of the loudest voices for investment in a top class CAM since we came up.

But against Burnley, we demonstrated the ability to get the ball from defence to midfield and, from there, to good positions around the ball with runners making intelligent movement, all to a degree I can't remember seeing for many years. If we had had Wilf playing or RLC, I think we would have won that game and that's without the two incredible misses we should have buried anyway. Had we had a Sigurdsson in an advanced role, we would have also benefited hugely.

My point is that we were, IMHO, getting the point where we could make passing football through the midfield work and would have been absolutely fine once Wilf, RLC, Sakho and Tomkins were back. A quality CAM and ST in a future window and I believe we could have made things very exciting for us while getting on with the youth development. But we pissed or pants and ran away from the future like the timid and low-aspiration club we are.

Last edited by SOUTHGATE EAGLE; 13-09-2017 at 03:22 PM.
Old 13-09-2017, 03:20 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Aldi? No Store is filled with staff anymore ffs. No duty managers to cover?. Shit comparison imo.
Old 13-09-2017, 03:23 PM

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Your staff don't cost millions of pounds do they?
Old 13-09-2017, 03:23 PM

PalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Agree