Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-02-2017, 05:24 PM

swirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't worry about a thing, 'cause every little thing's gonna be alright

Bloody brilliant singing at the end

Let's not run away with ourselves but for tonight let's just enjoy the moment!!
Old 25-02-2017, 05:24 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Old 25-02-2017, 05:25 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Good that we've brought this song back.
Old 25-02-2017, 05:27 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Good that we've brought this song back.
It feels right.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 25-02-2017, 06:17 PM
he's no David Bailey...

selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It was the right song for today...

Don't worry about a thing
'Cause every little thing gonna be alright
Singing' don't worry about a thing
'Cause every little thing gonna be alright
Old 25-02-2017, 08:23 PM

rambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Shivers down the spine when we sung that
Old 25-02-2017, 08:24 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo View Post
Shivers down the spine when we sung that
Good grief

Only 'blue sky' opinion allowed on here please, this isn't a discussion forum.
Old 25-02-2017, 08:26 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Sung too early.

I was still too nervous to join in. Been watching too long.

.....and where the kin ell did five minutes injury time come from?
Old 25-02-2017, 08:29 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Sung too early.

I was still too nervous to join in. Been watching too long.

.....and where the kin ell did five minutes injury time come from?
Man up Wimpnipplechips.. Cause every little thing gonna be alright!
Old 25-02-2017, 08:33 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Good grief
Did you join in penstone ?
Old 25-02-2017, 08:36 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
It was great to hear this near the end of the game.

I'm sure by May every little thing gonna be alright.
Old 25-02-2017, 08:38 PM

WashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I felt strangely confident for the first time in ages after we scored. We looked in control of the situation and not even an awful handful of rotten decisions against us rattled the lads. If we can continue to play this way, we'll be just fine. In Sam (we must) trust.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:12 PM

swirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Dare to dream!
Old 03-04-2017, 03:01 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
For me the spirit of Palace has returned over the last month. Since Steve Parish gambled and went into the dressing room after Sunderland, we've clawed back our pride and identity. The club seemed lost and i must admit, I'd become apathetic, didn't dislike Pardew but knew he was failing, we were drifting. We've got out bite back. All the fans have woken up, the HF have done a great job of realising they can play their part - it's worked. The hunt is on, it really could just happen. It's a long battle ahead but we've got our spirit back now. We've got to keep the spirit going though, there will be knock backs. Can't wait for the atmosphere at home to Arsenal, could be a special night.
Old 03-04-2017, 03:04 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
For me the spirit of Palace has returned over the last month. Since Steve Parish gambled and went into the dressing room after Sunderland, we've clawed back our pride and identity. The club seemed lost and i must admit, I'd become apathetic, didn't dislike Pardew but knew he was failing, we were drifting. We've got out bite back. All the fans have woken up, the HF have done a great job of realising they can play their part - it's worked. The hunt is on, it really could just happen. It's a long battle ahead but we've got our spirit back now. We've got to keep the spirit going though, there will be knock backs. Can't wait for the atmosphere at home to Arsenal, could be a special night.
Team spirit = if the team are winning some games.

Loss of identity = if the team are losing.

Wins make people happy loses make people sad its that simple.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:15 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Only at Palace would a team lose to the bottom team by half time; win at the top team by half time; resign (y)ourselves to relegation; then anticipate a Leicester-esq season next year.

Maybe we should pay more attention to Sir Bobs' immortal words and not get overly excited when we win, or overly angry when we lose, 'coz every little thing's gonna be alright.

But then we wouldn't be Palace. And we're gonna win the league next season.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:27 AM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Now being used by Huddersfield

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-10-2017, 10:30 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
We need to bring it back ourselves for the home games, not just for the away games.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:54 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
This song makes me cringe.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:29 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Now being used by Huddersfield

To view the link you have to Register or Login
We're 7 games into the season and they haven't been near the relegation zone yet... They're 11th FFS!