Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-01-2017, 01:46 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
They did over the AW side and in the AW corner. Other than the Pardew mugged up HF who started a song.
I'm in Block C - the clapping was muted and a sizable minority did not join in.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 10-01-2017, 01:47 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheBiscuit View Post
The real issue - let's face it - is that Allardyce and Lee replaced the "Palace legend" Pardew, despite him being one of the most devisive, morally bankrupt managers we have ever had.

We can ignore his numerous injunctions, his head-butting of players, his pathetic fall outs with Wenger, Klopp, Pellegrino etc and his dubious evidence given in court tribunals because he's Palace.

So many double standards
This, a Palace legend for scoring the cup semi yes, as a player very very average, made Phil Barber look good... 'shoot the pardew' was what we sung in the Arthur Wait, booed when it was only a yellow

Will we employ Connor Wickham as manager in 20 years time?

There's a question, is Connor Wickham a Palace legend for that winning goal?
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBaby View Post
is that BFS and LFS are both hugely dis-likable.
They'll be incredibly likeable should they keep us up. The keys of Croydon should be bestowed upon them.
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacea View Post
They did in the Holmesdale.. Probably just your posse of hate didn't.
Ooooh you've learnt a new word - how sweet

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
Wonder what would happen if BFS and LFS turned us into a top 4 side and into the champions league, or if we won the FA cup this season

Would people still want them out, or would success lead people to turn a blind eye?

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:48 PM

MikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
They'll be incredibly likeable should they keep us up. The keys of Croydon should be bestowed upon them.
I wholly reserve the right to agree with you.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:49 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
The real issue - let's face it - is that Allardyce and Lee replaced the "Palace legend" Pardew, despite him being one of the most devisive, morally bankrupt managers we have ever had.
Not for me. I never liked Pardew & I don't like Allardyce.

To be fair though, there's not many people I do like.

Coppell was my first love.
Since then only Dowie & Freedman have come close, but both wiped their nob on the curtains when my back was turned.
I was slightly tempted to write SC 4 TP on my pencil case once, but the Gillingham stuff always rankled with me. And then he fingered the dog & left.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:51 PM

MikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Since then only Dowie & Freedman have come close
Not even Lomby?

Sheesh, you think you have the measure of someone....
Old 10-01-2017, 01:52 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Since then only Dowie & Freedman have come close, but both wiped their nob on the curtains when my back was turned.
I was slightly tempted to write SC 4 TP on my pencil case once, but the Gillingham stuff always rankled with me. And then he fingered the dog & left.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:53 PM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
Ooooh you've learnt a new word - how sweet
Fab comeback sweetie.

Why don't you just accept BFS is the manager, and just see how it turns out.
I'm sure if it all goes wrong, you will have ample time then to post all the historical misdemeanours.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:55 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Cracking stuff!
Old 10-01-2017, 01:59 PM

JackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Brilliant 😂
Old 10-01-2017, 02:00 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Don't forget Alan Lee. FACT

Going to judge him and Allardyce on results and performances. What else can you do?
FFS man, this is a nailed on chance to whinge and you're going to pass it up?

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Quote:

We can ignore his numerous injunctions, his head-butting of players, his pathetic fall outs with Wenger, Klopp, Pellegrino etc and his dubious evidence given in court tribunals because he's Palace.

So many double standards
I think linking this to Pardew is tedious to say the least and I don't think the whole 'he's Palace' really holds up. The majority knew it was past his time to go, the fact that Pardew has been replaced by Allardyce is besides the point. I'd be against Allardyce's appointment had we had Keith Hill or anyone else in before that.

Ifill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
BFS and LFS will be judged by what happens on the pitch now. Ugly dinosaurs they may be and I detested both of them. They are here now, it may feel like being pushed into an arranged marriage for me, but perhaps I can learn to love otherwise it will feel like rape every week.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:01 PM

loz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma View Post
People complaining about this appointment is driving me mad! It's become moaning for moaning sake. Some have already decided they don't want Sam so are just complaining about everything. I'm sick of the horrendous atmosphere hanging over this club. Sam has work cut out undoing the chaos Pardew has left behind and this requires changes. I liked Keith and am sad to see him go but we need new ideas, new methods and a kick up the backside that you don't get from people you may be too comfortable with. Sammy brings a lot of experienced at this level and has worked with Sam before.
If you read the Newcastle forums this is exactly the way he left Newcastle. A talented but disorganized team on the field and the same behind the scenes and a fan base at each others throats the mans toxic and we have just been Pardewed...we will do well not to go down.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:02 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Shammy luvs Shteve Kembersh
Sho do I....
Old 10-01-2017, 02:02 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
What's wrong with Sammy Lee? Is he a bit of a shit? I've not really followed his career closely. Only the failed management attempt (I think at Bolton?)
Old 10-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Woah Woah Woah

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
What's wrong with Sammy Lee? Is he a bit of a shit? I've not really followed his career closely. Only the failed management attempt (I think at Bolton?)
Rumour has it he's the M25 Cat Killer.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:05 PM

Speporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpeporoni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Think they've got the wrong guy here To view the link you have to Register or Login