Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: Brighton's fate
Relegation 163 66.53%
Survival 82 33.47%
Voters: 245. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27-07-2018, 01:34 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
The delusion runs deep with this specimen!
Shut up, you drunken w*****r
Old 27-07-2018, 01:45 PM

C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Have you not worked out that I'm doing a Pretty Pink Fairy and lording up tales & acting the hardcase? He's always quick to show a video of a Palace fan at Brighton station who has clearly had something thrown at him with the comment 'sore head?'

I would imagine that PPF will stop now after the 3-2 as actual punches were thrown & Brighton's naughty boys didn't do too well that day. But he probably won't.

R&R

SC

Missed the PPF irony.

Cracking Dyer rant though.
Old 27-07-2018, 02:05 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sider View Post
Well it wouldn't wash with you would it.

Seem to remember a lot of Palace on their toes back in the day too. Or don't you remember the lads who stood in your end and took the piss in 78? There's even a thread from one of your own talking about bailing out when a sea of blue and white appeared before the game. If you want to talk about that ancient shite at least get it right. Did you lot ever get in the North Stand at the Goldstone? Did you ****.

Time to move on mate. Pinging a few divs on an away day is pathetic, we owned your gaff in 78. Or don't you remember? The Sehurst station on the way home was hilarious, a load of you lot got filled in on the platform waiting to give us grief as we came through not realising some BHA were there as well. Oh how you ran! History is a bummer eh?
Seems youíre 53, same age as me, and I was at that game.
Now it seems from your account, you was in the thick of it, so how old was you,13/14
Iím not saying you wasnít in the mix, but it seems highly unlikely, maybe you witnessed stuff from afar and your memory wasnít so good for the rest.
Anyway, you seem one of the better weeds, but competition isnít that great.
Old 27-07-2018, 02:49 PM

C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfn View Post
Seems youíre 53, same age as me, and I was at that game.
Now it seems from your account, you was in the thick of it, so how old was you,13/14
Iím not saying you wasnít in the mix, but it seems highly unlikely, maybe you witnessed stuff from afar and your memory wasnít so good for the rest.
Anyway, you seem one of the better weeds, but competition isnít that great.
Correct. I was a few weeks shy of 14, on my own, first away day.

Believe me, just staying upright and conscious was my main priority that day.

Cheers btw.
Old 27-07-2018, 03:19 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

Cheers btw.
I was at the 'Whitgift Centre' game.
Your lot didn't come off very well there either.
Old 27-07-2018, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I was at the 'Whitgift Centre' game.
Your lot didn't come off very well there either.
Let it go dude.
Old 27-07-2018, 04:08 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Let it go dude.
Only if you do.....dood.
Old 27-07-2018, 04:22 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:

Cheers btw.
oh Bob

Last edited by thereichstuff; 27-07-2018 at 04:36 PM.
Old 28-07-2018, 04:13 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Can anyone tell me a little about these Hughton signings being raved about. Are they of the quality of Ricky van Wolfswinkle?
Old 28-07-2018, 05:46 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Can anyone tell me a little about these Hughton signings being raved about. Are they of the quality of Ricky van Wolfswinkle?
Not really but another £50 m done .