Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 18-01-2019, 08:37 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Canelo v Danny Jacobs 5th May. That is a cracking fight.
Old 18-01-2019, 09:11 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Canelo v Danny Jacobs 5th May. That is a cracking fight.
Yeah, that's one to wake up for.
Old 18-01-2019, 10:17 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
I think Canelo may have trouble making 160, slightly favour the miracle man
Old 19-01-2019, 09:44 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
OMG, Linares!! I won't say any more in case some of you haven't seen it yet.

Hearn is an even bigger dick on Dazn shows. Called into the ring after his fighter has just defended his title and agreed to fight the other champion and instead of congratulating him and talking up the next fight he just went on and on about Jacobs v Canelo and how great DaZN is and how GGG needs to sign and then on about AJ, all whilst his fighter is stood next to him being ignored.
Old 19-01-2019, 11:29 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Taped and watched this morning, won't say anything as people may not have seen.

Obvious carrot for GGG to sign and fight Boo Boo in the summer and and mammoth undisputed bout with the winner of Canelo vs Jacobs at the end of the year.
Old 19-01-2019, 05:05 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
I have taped it, will watch with my take away in a bit.....I will be back
Old 19-01-2019, 08:09 PM
Keeping The Faith

Had forgotten ITV 4 has the pac man vs Broner fight

Jack vs Browne should be tidy too
Old 20-01-2019, 08:55 AM
Vive La Revolution

Broner is a Dick to nobody's surpise. How could he possibly have thought he won that?
Old 20-01-2019, 09:16 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
OMG, Linares!! I won't say any more in case some of you haven't seen it yet.

Hearn is an even bigger dick on Dazn shows. Called into the ring after his fighter has just defended his title and agreed to fight the other champion and instead of congratulating him and talking up the next fight he just went on and on about Jacobs v Canelo and how great DaZN is and how GGG needs to sign and then on about AJ, all whilst his fighter is stood next to him being ignored.
Wow
Old 20-01-2019, 09:17 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Had forgotten ITV 4 has the pac man vs Broner fight

Jack vs Browne should be tidy too
That was a good match Pac man is the man
Old 20-01-2019, 09:17 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Broner is a Dick to nobody's surpise. How could he possibly have thought he won that?
I agree
Old 20-01-2019, 09:55 AM
Keeping The Faith

I taped the fight on sky, it cut out before the main event!

Jack vs Browne was a snoozefest, apart from the claret
Old 20-01-2019, 01:02 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
I taped the fight on sky, it cut out before the main event!

Jack vs Browne was a snoozefest, apart from the claret
Iím so annoyed about this. Mine cut out a few seconds in to the 8th round. Had to find a really crappy video on YouTube.
Old 20-01-2019, 01:05 PM

Oh, and I didn’t see Broner’s interview but it goes without saying that he thought he won - despite pretty much being outclassed for 12 rounds, landing less than half the punches and never troubling Pacquiao. The bloke is deluded.
Old 20-01-2019, 02:44 PM
I am a Bad Man

Broner is deluded, I agree.

Looks like the SKY box has let down its viewers
Old 20-01-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Broner is deluded, I agree.

Looks like the SKY box has let down its viewers
More a case of ITVís scheduling than Sky.
Old 20-01-2019, 03:14 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
More a case of ITVís scheduling than Sky.

I always thought with sky box if you click record series, even if they change timings (ITV in this case) the box will record automatically....I could be wrong, need to do a test
Old 20-01-2019, 09:43 PM
Vive La Revolution

It's on catch up TV on the itv hub now under today's programmes.
Old 20-01-2019, 11:12 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A great win for Pac man, Broner is very unlikeable. Gutted for Badou Jack, I have met him and his team a few times such a great bloke but was well beaten and a horrid cut.
Shocked with the jorge linares fight!
Old 21-01-2019, 10:36 PM

cpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Enjoyed the Pacman vs Broner & Marcus Browne vs Badou Jack fights. Broner's interview after the fight got cut cause of the watershed lol. He started off with motherfooker hehe.
Saturday coming up (26th) we can see Keith Thurman vs Josesito Lopez & Adam Kownacki vs Gerald Washington on ITV4, tv guide says 1am - 3am.

Also word on the net is Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury will be announced for April - did you know Fury was banned from fighting at Wembley Stadium? - been lifted now.