Automatic Promotion 80 69.57%
Play-Off winners 9 7.83%
Play-Off failures 8 6.96%
Mid table mediocrity 7 6.09%
Struggle 5 4.35%
Relegation 6 5.22%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2005, 07:15 PM

Addickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
How will Palace do - AWAY FANS ONLY (please)

Some come on chaps (and chapesses), how do you think Palace will do this coming season?

That's it.
Old 04-07-2005, 07:23 PM

cpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
i reckon they will finnish 1st
Old 04-07-2005, 07:23 PM

cpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
i got them started
Old 04-07-2005, 07:33 PM
18-10-2005

pallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfaction
Re: How will Palace do - AWAY FANS ONLY (please)

Quote:
Originally posted by Addickted
Some come on chaps (and chapesses), how do you think Palace will do this coming season?
I think they will finish in the top 2, but i would love to be wrong on this one.
Old 04-07-2005, 07:39 PM

230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one
Re: How will Palace do - AWAY FANS ONLY (please)

Quote:
We'll go up whilst you get relegated you Charlton prick, are there no home web sites you can post on?

I'll give you Amarillo.......You're just a small club near Macros
Old 04-07-2005, 07:45 PM
BBS Voyeur

budgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hey Pawsons, leave it out. This is the away fans end, and it looks like an interesting thread if it's allowed to develop.
Old 04-07-2005, 07:48 PM

Addickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Re: Re: How will Palace do - AWAY FANS ONLY (please)

Quote:
Originally posted by 230Pawsons
We'll go up whilst you get relegated you Charlton prick, are there no home web sites you can post on?

I'll give you Amarillo.......You're just a small club near Macros
What part of AWAY FANS ONLY do you find hard to understand Pawsons?

That's it.
Old 04-07-2005, 07:51 PM

230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one230Pawsons ..looking to curl one
ooops you,re up late, no school?

I presume you weren't 'lucky' enough to get a ticket for the last game of the season? If you were there you'd know. So to sum up I won't as you put it 'leave it out'. I have an opinion and I hate every last one of the Charlton scum, you my friend are also entiled to yours...LOL
Old 04-07-2005, 07:53 PM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Agree with you about Charlton ,but Addickted seems like a decent fella.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 04-07-2005, 07:56 PM

Dom303 is playing for a contract
Yeah I agree with Thanet Eagle - calm down Pawsons. Just because he's a Charlton fan doesn't mean we should hate him.
Old 04-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Sex and Drugs

ROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by 230Pawsons
ooops you,re up late, no school?

I presume you weren't 'lucky' enough to get a ticket for the last game of the season? If you were there you'd know. So to sum up I won't as you put it 'leave it out'. I have an opinion and I hate every last one of the Charlton scum, you my friend are also entiled to yours...LOL
Your'e the one acting like an immature school child here.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:13 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
So, for a thread suppose to be for away fans only......2 out of the 12 posts are from away fans! Nice one lads!
Old 04-07-2005, 08:15 PM
Visiting Seagull

Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette
Which explains the 13 votes for automatic promotion so far

Banter not abuse
Old 04-07-2005, 08:23 PM
On the move

britabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Christ knows what hashappened to the BBS lately. There seems to be many new members (Palace fans) who have nothing to say that isn't abusive and immature. I love good banter, but so much now is just pointless ranting . . . . . So apologies to those away fans (in the away fans forum) who have to deal with these idiots.

Old 04-07-2005, 08:29 PM
Visiting Seagull

Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette
Quote:
Originally posted by britabroad
Christ knows what hashappened to the BBS lately. There seems to be many new members (Palace fans) who have nothing to say that isn't abusive and immature. I love good banter, but so much now is just pointless ranting . . . . . So apologies to those away fans (in the away fans forum) who have to deal with these idiots.

They're easily ignored.

Banter not abuse
Old 04-07-2005, 08:35 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pawson's behave - some of the away fans have interesting views.

I have seen enough of Addicted's post to see he is a reasonable chap.

I want to see how the thread develops
Old 04-07-2005, 08:35 PM

Balti Man is playing for a contract
Its interesting to have an away fans end on the site so leave it out with the abuse.
06/05/2001 15:17 Freedman
Ca'Canny!
Old 04-07-2005, 08:39 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by cantspell

I have seen enough of Addicted's post to see he is a reasonable chap.
Obviously not enough to see how his username is spelt though..
Old 04-07-2005, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by eagles #1
Obviously not enough to see how his username is spelt though..
That's alright Nr 1. After all your shirt supplier can't spell your teams name

That's it.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
That's alright Nr 1. After all your shirt supplier can't spell your teams name

see pawson's a school child such as myself would never have thought of that so get back in your pram you tosser