Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 13-05-2008, 11:24 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Super-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Re: Re: Re: Glad you lost

Quote:
Originally posted by Tynevalleyblack
The shitty little club with the 5th best average gate in England.
Watch them flood out when you go down the pooper......Shit sorry, you're already gone by then. So United or Chelsea the following year for ya!!
Old 13-05-2008, 11:24 PM

little dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Quote:

Oh how I wish we were a big club like Palace, I mean we have only been Champions of England 6 times and we have only won the FA Cup twice.

We cannot hope to compete with the likes of the mighty Palace.

On the 92 club website, which is the site of those who have done all the league clubs, the Stadium of Light gets more mentions than any other as the best and most passionate ground in the country (Roker Park also gets a mention or 2), although clearly it cannot compete with the excellent transport links and friendly atmosphere (especially to disabled fans) of the widely acclaimed Selhurst Park.
and you still spend tuesday nights on a palace website?

you may want to consider getting:

a) a job
b) a life
c) some mates
Old 13-05-2008, 11:25 PM

eagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have lived
Sunderland. hmm.

It was fun knocking you out of the playoffs. particularly hilarious when one of your MPs had nothing better to do than whinge about it in the house of commons. Perhaps you are related?

You still either have to live there, or support a club that is chaired by Niall Quinn and a team run by Roy Keane. Either way, bad luck.

I would applaud you for your temerity, but you probably don't know what that means. Please consult a dictionary (if one is available locally....? thought not...)
Old 13-05-2008, 11:25 PM

Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack
Re: Re: Glad you lost

Quote:
Originally posted by little dedders
yeah but your northern id rather be a seagull
I'll remember that on my 10 minute scenic commute to my well paid job in the morning.
Old 13-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here

Quote:

Oh how I wish we were a big club like Palace, I mean we have only been Champions of England 6 times and we have only won the FA Cup twice.

We cannot hope to compete with the likes of the mighty Palace.

On the 92 club website, which is the site of those who have done all the league clubs, the Stadium of Light gets more mentions than any other as the best and most passionate ground in the country (Roker Park also gets a mention or 2), although clearly it cannot compete with the excellent transport links and friendly atmosphere (especially to disabled fans) of the widely acclaimed Selhurst Park.
...and despite all this, you still live in Sunderland. How terrible for you
Old 13-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Super-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Re: Re: Re: Re: Glad you lost

Quote:
Originally posted by little dedders
and you still spend tuesday nights on a palace website?

you may want to consider getting:

a) a job
b) a life
c) some mates
Or all of the above.

In fact definately all of the above.
Old 13-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Quote:
I'll remember that on my 10 minute scenic commute to my well paid job in the morning.
Binman?
Old 13-05-2008, 11:28 PM

Amsterdam Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnAmsterdam Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnAmsterdam Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnAmsterdam Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnAmsterdam Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnAmsterdam Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnAmsterdam Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnAmsterdam Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnAmsterdam Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnAmsterdam Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnAmsterdam Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn

Quote:
To the job centre?

"The worldwide rise in house prices is the biggest bubble in history" The Economist, June 2005
Old 13-05-2008, 11:29 PM
No longer a student

StudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Strava profile
Old 13-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here

Quote:
...on the metro underground? Must be more scenic than the smog-coated sh!thole you live in.
Old 13-05-2008, 11:31 PM

mad bloke is playing for a contract
Re: Glad you lost

Quote:
As a Sunderland fan, we have had our ups and downs since our play off clash a few years back, but I had to smile tonight when Sky showed the shots of your lot crying at Ashton Gate.

We are now safely in the Premier League and looking to consolidate and that night seems a million years ago, but I still remember how bad it felt and now it's your turn.

I don't hold grudges when we lose normally, but I do when we are cheated, especially when the team that did the cheating cannot even be honest enough to admit it.

However bad you feel tonight, imagine how much worse it would be if your keeper had been blatantly pushed out of the way of the winner by a Bristol City player.

Oh well, theres always next season

Why dont you p--- off you cock, sorry northern cock.We have all just paid tribute to BC what the F--- has it got to do with you.Call yourself Sunderland most off your team are kin Irish and managed by an Irish twat and the your chairmans even Irish and i bet your Mum is Irish to.

Pratt
Old 13-05-2008, 11:31 PM

ruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Glad you lost too on that day 4 yrs ago still celebrating!
Old 13-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Your uncle is your brother
Your sister is your mother
You all **** each other
The Sunderland Family!
Old 13-05-2008, 11:33 PM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Quote:

Aye makes a change from a couple of years back when you were struggling and the SoL was consistantly half empty. Its amazing with a bit of success and the plastic fans all come crawling out of the woodwork. im sure whenthings go badly again,then they will desert theteam again
Old 13-05-2008, 11:33 PM

Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack Tynevalleyblack
Quote:
Originally posted by eagle dom
Sunderland. hmm.

It was fun knocking you out of the playoffs. particularly hilarious when one of your MPs had nothing better to do than whinge about it in the house of commons. Perhaps you are related?

You still either have to live there, or support a club that is chaired by Niall Quinn and a team run by Roy Keane. Either way, bad luck.

I would applaud you for your temerity, but you probably don't know what that means. Please consult a dictionary (if one is available locally....? thought not...)
I don't live in Sunderland and I would have thought my user name made that quite obvious, but clearly geography was not your specialist subject on University Challenge, although it's a far far better place to live than Croydon for example. I lived in Bromley once as a student and what you Southerners put up with is quite impressive. The hilarious thing is that you all genuinely believe you have it all. We up North are happy to go along with this as we quite like our empty roads and clean air. The last thing we need is loads of southerners polluting our gene pool.

You are right. Living in London in a 1000 a month,1 bedroom flat with a 2 hour commute each way for a London weighting wage of 5,000 a year (the commute probably costs you 4,000) is far better than living in a shit hole like the North East for 4,000 less having all that extra time on your hands, living in a detached rural 4 bedroom house costing less than 250,000 and paying 1.50 a pint in the local.

I must be mad.

When's the next train to London?
Old 13-05-2008, 11:35 PM

vincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
you sad little man. what are you trying to prove? meeaah!
Old 13-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Quote:
The last thing we need is loads of southerners polluting our gene pool.
You are already a dirty bunch of inbreds. Best left untouched.
Old 13-05-2008, 11:38 PM
On probation

jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard
Quote:
I don't live in Sunderland and I would have thought my user name made that quite obvious, but clearly geography was not your specialist subject on University Challenge, although it's a far far better place to live than Croydon for example. I lived in Bromley once as a student and what you Southerners put up with is quite impressive. The hilarious thing is that you all genuinely believe you have it all. We up North are happy to go along with this as we quite like our empty roads and clean air. The last thing we need is loads of southerners polluting our gene pool.

You are right. Living in London in a 1000 a month,1 bedroom flat with a 2 hour commute each way for a London weighting wage of 5,000 a year (the commute probably costs you 4,000) is far better than living in a shit hole like the North East for 4,000 less having all that extra time on your hands, living in a detached rural 4 bedroom house costing less than 250,000 and paying 1.50 a pint in the local.

I must be mad.

Missing the Delights of Whitley Bay are we?

Old 13-05-2008, 11:39 PM

mad bloke is playing for a contract
Quote:

I must be mad.

Darren Powell, oh and there was Micheal Hughes.Did you cry in your nans knickers Na she was in goal at the time you kin Northern monkey.See you as we pass you next year.
Old 13-05-2008, 11:39 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
12 million for Jones.

I do hope you mean Smarties. Can't even score from 1 yd out.

That's Prem class for you.