Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 13-03-2011, 11:36 AM

Ambrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Played You Off The Park

2-1 seriously flattered you & if your honest it could of been about 5.

Most of the game we were just toying with you & the gulf in class was so apparent.

Your support was good (albeit 90% happy clapper mongs) but I wouldn't expect any different as this was your cup final.

How about Tarrabt totally mugging off Sharon Ambrose? Haha made him look a right twat.

Enjoy league 1.

We'll never play you again. X
Old 13-03-2011, 11:40 AM

BarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If I was a QPR fan id very much envy us and wish I was bought up as Palace much like yourself.

Your nearly as shit a club as Watford.
Old 13-03-2011, 11:41 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If this was our cup final why did your lot sell out as well and still make no noise?
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 13-03-2011, 11:42 AM

BarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Also I like the way you state that it was our cup final? It was your highest gate of the season you **** - and from what I heard over the radio it was Palace making all the noise, how does that work out, we're fighting for our lives and were losing....thank **** im Palace!
Old 13-03-2011, 11:46 AM

Ambrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAmbrose Is Pony has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Good atmosphere from where I was sitting. You were so wrapped up in your balloon waving relegation party you probably couldn't hear us.

Your a nothing club to us. We have moved on bigger & better about to rub shoulders with the elite of British football whilst you slum it at Bury & Rotherham...

Corrr how does that feel?
Old 13-03-2011, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrose Is Pony
Good atmosphere from where I was sitting. You were so wrapped up in your balloon waving relegation party you probably couldn't hear us.

Your a nothing club to us. We have moved on bigger & better about to rub shoulders with the elite of British football whilst you slum it at Bury & Rotherham...

must of been really noisy, loads of people sitting down clapping.
Old 13-03-2011, 11:52 AM

eagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

You're club is neither bigger or better.

You happen to have a better team at the moment.... that is all.
Old 13-03-2011, 11:52 AM

Budgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
2-1 seriously flattered you & if your honest it could of been about 5.

Most of the game we were just toying with you & the gulf in class was so apparent.

Your support was good (albeit 90% happy clapper mongs) but I wouldn't expect any different as this was your cup final.

How about Tarrabt totally mugging off Sharon Ambrose? Haha made him look a right twat.

Enjoy league 1.

We'll never play you again. X
I seem to recall a similar comment from a Charlton fan in 2005 after we went down at the Valley. So I would be very cautious, more so with the current charge over your heads, football has a habit of stabbing you in the back when you least expect it.

Good luck if you do go up, but it will be a tough task to stay there even with if you have deep pockets!

[Malcolm Allison, Flamboyant manager with the fedora hat 1927 - 2010 The Eagles "Godfather" RIP
Old 13-03-2011, 11:53 AM

cpfc08 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc08 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc08 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc08 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc08 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc08 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc08 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc08 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc08 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc08 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc08 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
If we're nothing to you then why come on here? Wanker.
Old 13-03-2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarcaPalace
must of been really noisy, loads of people sitting down clapping.
You done me there zzzzzz

2-1 at home

2-1 away.

6 easy points. Thanks.
Old 13-03-2011, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgie Byrne
I seem to recall a similar comment from a Charlton fan in 2005 after we went down at the Valley. So I would be very cautious, more so with the current charge over your heads, football has a habit of stabbing you in the back when you least expect it.

Good luck if you do go up, but it will be a tough task to stay there even with if you have deep pockets!
Fair point but we are no Charlton.

Our owners are the best in the world at what they do.
Old 13-03-2011, 11:56 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Shanter.
Old 13-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Whats that sign players illeaglly and then fake paperwork?

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 13-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Shefki Kuqi fan

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
You done me there zzzzzz

2-1 at home

2-1 away.

6 easy points. Thanks.
If it was so easy, Why let our 'Awful' Team Score against you? Oh Please Mr QPR, Don't insult our Club

Because they're chocolate biscuits.
Old 13-03-2011, 12:01 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You were so wrapped up in your balloon waving relegation party you probably couldn't hear us.

Best ever excuse.

Seriously.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 13-03-2011, 12:02 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

That's nice. Our owners are the best in the world EO.

See you in the Championship in 2012.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Two 2-1 scorelines doesn't suggest six easy points to me, especially as the three points 'earned' yesterday will be stripped for playing an illegal player.

Even if you do go up, I think it's safe to say that we'll see you next season as the chances of QPR attracting any decent players to that matchbox of a stadium are slim to little.

2010.Dougie.Sound.

Quote:
You done me there zzzzzz

2-1 at home

2-1 away.

6 easy points. Thanks.
Considering we more or less gave you 2 goals this season in Paddy's tackle and Davids' pass, I'd say you got lucky.

Quote:
Old 13-03-2011, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaceTheAce
If it was so easy, Why let our 'Awful' Team Score against you? Oh Please Mr QPR, Don't insult our Club
You scored a brilliant goal against us. A great move.

The game is won over 90 mins, 180 in this case as we've done you twice, not after a 40th min equaliser.

Your point is?
Old 13-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Your a nothing club to us.
the fact that you need to come in here and say that totally disproves your point. you're not even kidding yourself.

pathetic.