Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 16-05-2012, 07:25 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom147
LOL seaweed fans really are stupid! can't wait to see them squirm when the mighty CPFC go to the Prem!
yeah like thats gonna happen without tango man splashing borrowed (never to be repaid) cash.

how about a more realistic target.... Brighton will squirm when the 'not so' mighty CPFC can manage to finish above Millwall, and nearer the play offs than the relegation fodder.
Old 16-05-2012, 07:28 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle
Millwall had a MUCH worse season than us. At the end of April they were 15 points behind us, but they won 5 games in a row at the end of the season while we were playing our kids.
Yet they finished above you

Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"
Old 16-05-2012, 07:30 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater

We had a better season than you but you finished above us
Old 16-05-2012, 07:34 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Got to love the denial of you lot! Really is funny as ****!
Old 16-05-2012, 07:35 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

just got to hope Millwall can do it again next season, because I'm pretty confident the clowns and us will do so comfortably.
Old 16-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
yeah like thats gonna happen without tango man splashing borrowed (never to be repaid) cash.

how about a more realistic target.... Brighton will squirm when the 'not so' mighty CPFC can manage to finish above Millwall, and nearer the play offs than the relegation fodder.

Have a look old Dan Dare is back!
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Cooler than a Polar Bears Toenail
Old 16-05-2012, 07:36 PM
and Sainsbury's

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
Have a look old Dan Dare is back!
Old 16-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace

Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Old 16-05-2012, 07:43 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Got to love the denial of you lot! Really is funny as ****!
And who is the saddo posting on a rival team's messaging board.

Get a life, pal.
Old 16-05-2012, 07:48 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
@ Old Git: We all know that is a blatant lie though don't we? Yet you are happy to lie to yourself in some kind of vain effort to help you feel better about your clubs shady dealings spanning over the past couple of decades.
Excuse me you dull troll please don't tell me what I do and don't know. I only post what I saw at the time ,if you had been around then instead of supporting wasps or harlequins then you would have a right to comment.But you weren't so consequently do not. Admittedly the tears of laughter impaired my vision at times but those are the facts.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 16-05-2012, 07:49 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle
And who is the saddo posting on a rival team's messaging board.

Get a life, pal.

I post a few times every couple of weeks in the 'Away Fans' section of our rivals forum. If that makes me a saddo then I suggest you email the admin and ask him why he created it? You are the one on here day and night trying to kid yourself that Palace are good! LOL

Old 16-05-2012, 07:49 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
How are things Nige?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 16-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
How are things Nige?

Not bad at all Nige. How did the bowls go last night?

Old 16-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
I post a few times every couple of weeks in the 'Away Fans' section of our rivals forum. If that makes me a saddo then I suggest you email the admin and ask him why he created it? You are the one on here day and night trying to kid yourself that Palace are good! LOL

Priceless. they survive more than their customary one season at a level they aren't accustomed and they wet their knickers like the girls they are. Oh roll on next season!

Old 16-05-2012, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Not bad at all Nige. How did the bowls go last night?
My draw shot to the jack at the last end had to be seen to be believed .

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 16-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
My draw shot to the jack at the last end had to be seen to be believed .

I have heard this!

Old 16-05-2012, 07:59 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Wrong and wrong actually.

I am very honest about the team I support (And I don't even bother to waste my time looking at NSC) - We are struggling a bit, ATM

I just love the way you try to kid yourself that after finishing the season with 9 without a win, two six goals defeats, 2.5 mill wasted on a useless striker, failure to beat your supposedly useless rival, that you actually think you have had such a good season ????

And I forgot all the sending offs you had.
Old 16-05-2012, 08:00 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

I myself was at My local Edinburgh Woolen Mill emporium choosing a new chunky knit sweater

Last edited by SJ'sLoveMonkey; 16-05-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Old 16-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle
Wrong and wrong actually.

I am very honest about the team I support (And I don't even bother to waste my time looking at NSC) - We are struggling a bit, ATM

I just love the way you try to kid yourself that after finishing the season with 9 without a win, two six goals defeats, 2.5 mill wasted on a useless striker, failure to beat your supposedly useless rival, that you actually think you have had such a good season ????

And I forgot all the sending offs you had.
Why bother with him Maiden he is a c**t. Treat him like one otherwise he will think that you care!

Old 16-05-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
I have heard this!
Shame all the Brighton fans on here are such geezers that they wouldn't have a clue how to play.

Twinned with MK Dons