Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 16-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Shame all the Brighton fans on here are such geezers that they wouldn't have a clue how to play.

Indeed OG, these proper naughty gentlemen are missing out in a very big way.
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Cooler than a Polar Bears Toenail
Old 16-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
I am particularly apprehensive about the poster named Londoner, do you know he drank in Anerley before the game at our headquarters. What a terror he must be
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Old 16-05-2012, 08:08 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
I myself was at My local Edinburgh Woolen Mill emporium choosing a new chunky knit sweater
Sounds good ,was it like this?

You'll look the part next season

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 16-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

I do feel Easy 10 should become a smidgen more watchful though, people who are up to no good would know instantly who he is by the back of his football jersey. Unscrupulous football fans might set upon him, perish the thought!

Last edited by SJ'sLoveMonkey; 16-05-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Old 16-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
Sounds good ,was it like this?

You'll look the part next season

The exact replica OG, I requested some patches on the elbow as an extra though

Old 16-05-2012, 08:10 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
I am particularly apprehensive about the poster named Londoner, do you know he drank in Anerley before the game at our headquarters. What a terror he must be
I caught a glimpse of the post in question but had to shut my eyes at the sheer terror I felt.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 16-05-2012, 08:12 PM

mart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I do feel Easy 10 should become a smidgen more watchful though, people who are up to know good would know instantly who he is by the back of his football jersey. Unscrupulous football fans might set upon him, perish the thought!

I expect he will wear his shirt when we next play them,we all know BHA are afraid of nobody.
Old 16-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
I caught a glimpse of the post in question but had to shut my eyes at the sheer terror I felt.

My feelings to a tee. To be fair to our Brighton chums the hamlet of Anerley is a tad closer to our headquarters than dastardly Clapham Junction, that must have been a debacle of a walk for the Brighton following gentlemen

Old 16-05-2012, 08:14 PM

Quote:
You could start a trend .Anyway I am off before one of the weed desperados comes on and berates me with a Nigel term.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 16-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart63
I expect he will wear his shirt when we next play them,we all know BHA are afraid of nobody.

Ooh stop it please I am quaking that much I can hardly type

Old 16-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
You could start a trend .Anyway I am off before one of the weed desperados comes on and berates me with a Nigel term.

I am following in the footsteps of a gentleman named Simster (another Brighton follower who is as hard as nails) I have heard he revels in such garments and if I can look as trendy and chic as him I will die a happy Nigel

Last edited by SJ'sLoveMonkey; 16-05-2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old 16-05-2012, 08:54 PM
"hehe, The Ringbleeder"

The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader!
A thread talking about well nawty clobber. Least it's different.

Season Ticket Waiting List. ADMINISTRATION. MCSHANE LOLatron!!!1!1!!eleven!!1!!!
Old 16-05-2012, 08:56 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Last edited by wehatepalace; 16-05-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old 16-05-2012, 09:05 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

That is a thing of beauty youdontlikePalaceverymuchatall

Old 16-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ringleader!
A thread talking about well nawty clobber. Least it's different.
Please don't fret Mr Leader the usual barbs concerning administration, stadiums and attendances will be upon us soon enough

Old 16-05-2012, 09:28 PM
"hehe, The Ringbleeder"

The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader! The Ringleader!
Quote:
Please don't fret Mr Leader the usual barbs concerning administration, stadiums and attendances will be upon us soon enough
Oh I do hope so. Have you heard chap? We average more than you last season and therefore the girth of our penis increased by a good 2 inches. Being a Brighton fan I could not be happier.

Season Ticket Waiting List. ADMINISTRATION. MCSHANE LOLatron!!!1!1!!eleven!!1!!!
Old 16-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
Oh I do hope so. Have you heard chap? We average more than you last season and therefore the girth of our penis increased by a good 2 inches. Being a Brighton fan I could not be happier.

Now you are getting me all unnecessary!

Old 16-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Palace & Whitehawk f.c.

Ismale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is here
Quote:
Finally a sea (men) weed with a sense of humour! keep em cumming lads (oooh! Matron! ) you lot really have set yourself up for a fall with this thread now eh!? Before pride cums (oops i did it again!) a fall!

I feel you may have stiffed yourselfs up on this 1! We be fine & so will you,unfortunately,anyway back to your deluded selfs,when you signing Michael Owen (again) then? He go well with the always fit Vicente lol as they say in the theatre world,break a leg!

Noel Gallagher
Old 17-05-2012, 07:45 AM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ismale
Finally a sea (men) weed with a sense of humour! keep em cumming lads (oooh! Matron! ) you lot really have set yourself up for a fall with this thread now eh!? Before pride cums (oops i did it again!) a fall!

I feel you may have stiffed yourselfs up on this 1! We be fine & so will you,unfortunately,anyway back to your deluded selfs,when you signing Michael Owen (again) then? He go well with the always fit Vicente lol as they say in the theatre world,break a leg!
Michael Owen is soooooo yesterday, Heskey is the new Owen. And partnered up front with Drogba it's goal fest city at The Amex.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 17-05-2012, 10:29 AM

skindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
yeah like thats gonna happen without tango man splashing borrowed (never to be repaid) cash.

how about a more realistic target.... Brighton will squirm when the 'not so' mighty CPFC can manage to finish above Millwall, and nearer the play offs than the relegation fodder.
That's right because the current financial model adopted by bha is so much different isn't it. One man spending all his money trying to get promotion. Oh the irony