Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 21-08-2012, 01:45 AM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
2012-2013 Attendance thread

Please post all attendance stats here.

Crystal Palace vs Watford Att: 17,109 ( 1,690 Hornets) Saturday

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm

Last edited by Londoner; 21-08-2012 at 01:49 AM.
Old 21-08-2012, 05:36 AM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Posting about attendances at 3 AM?

I seriously pity you.
Old 21-08-2012, 06:32 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle
Posting about attendances at 3 AM?

I seriously pity you.
Old 21-08-2012, 08:56 AM

CPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner

Thought this was a thread about us losing our World record attendance in the fourth tier at the weekend ...gutted
Old 21-08-2012, 09:01 AM
Banned by Moderators

Palacedog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPalacedog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPalacedog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPalacedog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPalacedog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPalacedog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPalacedog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPalacedog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPalacedog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPalacedog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPalacedog has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner

Yeah , but it was a 70,000 ticket sell out !

please see my album , i have never sent this person a pm let alone an abusive one . dont you hate liars
Old 21-08-2012, 09:56 AM

skindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
20,968 - the number of people who witnessed the 1-3 defeat by Palace last season (well at least the equalising goal, the number was considerably less by the time the third went in as all the plastics had left).
Old 21-08-2012, 10:03 AM

Sixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by skindog981
20,968 - the number of people who witnessed the 1-3 defeat by Palace last season (well at least the equalising goal, the number was considerably less by the time the third went in as all the plastics had left).
How many Palace fans were left in SP to see Watford bag their third? Not many I understand.

(just trying to join in!)
Old 21-08-2012, 10:06 AM

relegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixty6
How many Palace fans were left in SP to see Watford bag their third? Not many I understand.
Oh there were Sixty6, but I understand they all stood there booing their own players, good supporters them like.
Old 21-08-2012, 10:16 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by relegatedeagle
Oh there were Sixty6, but I understand they all stood there booing their own players, good supporters them like.
Try going on your own site for once, and when you do you'll be able to find plenty of threads/ comments about your new customers booing, I have friends in the East Stand and they are loyal fans, they've told me of plenty of occasions of booing.
Old 21-08-2012, 10:18 AM

relegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrelegatedeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
Try going on your own site for once, and when you do you'll be able to find plenty of threads/ comments about your new customers booing, I have friends in the East Stand and they are loyal fans, they've told me of plenty of occasions of booing.
Another made up story, please supply links.
Old 21-08-2012, 10:29 AM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
I know, let's have a thread about the last 20 years, you know the good old days when you couldn't fill a ground with a 7k capacity for over a decade or didn't bother going to the Goldstone to support your club as it went to the wall?

Or having started yet another thread on attendances will you all go quiet as usual when this is brought up?
Old 21-08-2012, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP
I know, let's have a thread about the last 20 years, you know the good old days when you couldn't fill a ground with a 7k capacity for over a decade or didn't bother going to the Goldstone to support your club as it went to the wall? OR how we should worry as Palace fans that we are going down the same slippery slope that took Brighton 30 years to come back from.

Or having started yet another thread on attendances will you all go quiet as usual when this is brought up?
EFA
Old 21-08-2012, 10:40 AM

Sixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSixty6 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Quote:
I know, let's have a thread about the last 20 years, you know the good old days when you couldn't fill a ground with a 7k capacity for over a decade or didn't bother going to the Goldstone to support your club as it went to the wall?

We don't really go quiet.

You see our battle to save our club was one of the most high profile and successful in football history.

The blueprint of how to save your club.

So there really is no need to answer the 'sour grapes' claims that we let our club go to the wall because we didn't.

Read this.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 21-08-2012, 10:43 AM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
EFA
A lame attempt to dodge the true facts I've stated previously. When things are not going well, the football is terrible and we're likely to be fighting relegation we are still likely to average 13-14,000. Not great, but still close to DOUBLE the capacity of Withdean a ground you couldn't fill during times when your club really needed support.

Yet you still feel the need to come on here and crow about attendances. You should be embarrassed quite frankly.

My signature explains it quite well. Maybe we should have a thread about how many of you went to Withdean regularly?
Old 21-08-2012, 10:47 AM

Quote:
A lame attempt to dodge the true facts I've stated previously. When things are not going well, the football is terrible and we're likely to be fighting relegation we are still likely to average 13-14,000. Not great, but still close to DOUBLE the capacity of Withdean a ground you couldn't fill during times when your club really needed support.

Yet you still feel the need to come on here and crow about attendances. You should be embarrassed quite frankly.

My signature explains it quite well. Maybe we should have a thread about how many of you went to Withdean regularly?
A serious question LP. Not taking the piss.

What do you think Palace would average if you were playing in Leagues 1&2 at Crystal Palace Athletics track with no cover and awful football?

Seriously?

Old 21-08-2012, 10:48 AM

CPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Another made up story, please supply links.

Wrexham at home was another one or does that not count as it was just your kids.
Old 21-08-2012, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixty6
We don't really go quiet.

You see our battle to save our club was one of the most high profile and successful in football history.

The blueprint of how to save your club.

So there really is no need to answer the 'sour grapes' claims that we let our club go to the wall because we didn't.

Read this.

Again though you are trying to wriggle out of the argument, one started again by a Brighton fan specifically about attendances.

Of course an element of your support tried their best to help your club and Fans United was admirable. It doesn't change the fact though that you get these big crowds now yet couldn't fill a 7k capacity stadium. So those were the efforts of a loyal few, but the majority of your current support didn't want to know.
Old 21-08-2012, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Again though you are trying to wriggle out of the argument, one started again by a Brighton fan specifically about attendances.

Of course an element of your support tried their best to help your club and Fans United was admirable. It doesn't change the fact though that you get these big crowds now yet couldn't fill a 7k capacity stadium. So those were the efforts of a loyal few, but the majority of your current support didn't want to know.
I suppose you are right to an extent.

As said before I am not an 'attendance knob' but as one of the loyal hardcore you describe I absolutely love the fact that we have big crowds now.

Were we just supposed to build a little 10,000 seater stadium for the hardcore and tell returning and new fans to piss off?

I suggest you ask you owners what they would think of 15,000 new or returning fans.

Old 21-08-2012, 10:59 AM

Quote:

Not a lame attempt or embarrassed at all.

It is so nice to be able to return some of the shit we have endured by your fans over the years. To see you now sliding down the same slope as we endured and to see those Mickey taking fans squirm as our club's momentum grows is wonderful, long may it last.

And my signature sums up Palace fans written by a Palace fan.
Old 21-08-2012, 11:05 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
All rivalries aside, surely you realise how sad it is posting on a messageboard of another football club 02.45am on a Tuesday morning? A bit of banter is good fun but this is seriously worrying.

I know as rivals you are desperate and completely obsessed to try and get something over us after having to live in our shadow for 25+ season but why do we let the football do the talking rather than wanking off about attendances. You finished above us for the first time for a quarter of a century last season yet your inferiority complex still shines through. We took 4 points out of 6 including turning you over on your on patch in your new stadium.

I am started to think relegatedeagle and Londoner are genuinely mentally unstable. Londoner spends his whole life on here (apart from the flounce obviously) and relegatedeagle is so obsessed with us he spent his entire summer holiday posting on here. It is all very weird.

Last edited by FraserH; 21-08-2012 at 11:09 AM.