Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 05-11-2012, 09:26 AM

Kent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old geezer
Will Buckley is an excellent player. However, I hand on heart dont believe he would get into our team. Who would he replace exactly? Zaha is an unreal talent and far too good to even play in this league. Bolassie is one of our form players and someone who I believe will play for a top 10 Prem team in the next 2 years. I would not swap our wingers for ANY championship player. I include Tom Ince, Matt Phillips and Buckley into that equation.
Spot on geezer, Bolasie will be playing for a top 10 Premiership Team. That team will be supported by Ian Holloways red & blue army. My glass is always half full but getting more full with the passing of every game. Just cant help thinking that as a Blackburn fan on saturday, there must have been this overwhelming feeling that they were back in the Prem. We slaughtered a very good side in every area of the pitch.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:28 AM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone else see this funny rant on that thread.

Quote:
******* hell, SHUT. UP. You are SO boring there are no words capable of summarising the levels of tedium you create. WE GET IT. You support Palace. Everything is well and good and brilliant. You have the best keeper and the best full backs and the best centre backs, the best striker, the best midfielders, the best player in the ******* world. Messi is a jumped up little pretender to almighty Winifred's rightful crown of Best Player EverTM. Your chairman only ever speaks the truth, your coaching staff are better than any in the prem, you're going to get promoted and then win the premier league and then the champions league and then the ******* world cup. Your stadium is going to be made into a 70000 seater theatre of worship to the greatest club ever where the best and most loyal fans can beat the best drum and happy clap to the best goal music and wank over the best ******* eagle the world has ever seen. The crystals definitely don't have chlamydia. And most of all will Buckley is three years older then zaha. Thanks for keeping our feet on the ground. Now you've educated us, can you just **** off, and wherever you get to, **** off from there too, and keep ******* off told you're the best at ******* off in the whole world and you can fit in with all the other record breaking pondlife at your fetid, diseased, embarrassing cesspit of a 'club'. Prick
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 05-11-2012, 09:33 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807

All is not well at the LAmex then. It must hurt them that we are playing out of this world at the moment and Zaha is getting better and better each game he plays.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:37 AM

Hong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
IMHO Chris Wood charging up the wing is alot scarier than anyone at Brighton.

I think he was threat every time he was on the ball against us.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:41 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
If ever there was an incentive to give Brighton a football lesson then the deluded comments slagging Palace off on the NSC are it.

Zaha is a different class to Buckley as he wins accolades every time that he plays and the same cannot be said of Will Buckley.

Wilf is worth more than the entire Brighton team and his stock is rising after every match as he is a very special rising talent with fantastic ball skills.

Poyet and the deluded Brighton fans are clueless to think otherwise.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
lol that is excellent

just leave their forum alone imo, must be pissing them off having palace fans commenting on everything
Old 05-11-2012, 09:55 AM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I think we broke him!

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 05-11-2012, 09:59 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH

All is not well at the LAmex then. It must hurt them that we are playing out of this world at the moment and Zaha is getting better and better each game he plays.

They enjoyed all the hype last season, new stadium and high profile opening games in the cup, near the top of the league for most of the season, signing CMS

This season though the fact that they are just 'another' championship club and not the nailed on Premiership club that they think they are is all a bit painful.

Plastic Brighton.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:00 AM

skindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
why didn't he win the best young player in the fl award last season then? as voted by all the managers I believe? utter tripe
Old 05-11-2012, 12:03 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just read that thread again and bar a couple of sensible posts they are completely mad. No one outside of the Championship have ever heard of Buckley and he is older so if he really was better surely people would have been talking about him in the wider football circles.

Everyone I know who is non-Palace is always talking to me about how good Zaha is and how good a player he is.

Rivalry aside, surely the Weed on NSC can't really believe Buckley is a better player? If they do they really have no clue about football.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The wheels are slowly falling off the Gus bus.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 05-11-2012, 12:21 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Will Buckley is a good player.

Zaha is still nowhere near the player he could become. They look at 'stats' for goals and assists on their thread and say they have been involved in as many goals as each other.

What they don't ackowledge is that Zaha has only assisted 1 goal so far this season which given how much he has the ball and his level of skill is pathetic. However as he is maturing he is making better decisions more and more. On Saturday he burst into the box and had 4 players around him, and the option of a simple lay off to the edge of teh box giving a team-mate a shot at goal. Intead he tried to trick his way past 4 and lost the ball. As he does that less and sees his options more clearly which we hope will come over time, by the time he is Buckleys age his stats this year will be irrelevant.

I said at the beginning of this year i thought Wilf was 60% the player he could be and that is now maybe 70%, Buckley is already 95%+ the player he will ever be.

No contest.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:23 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
sorry just see the thread title again and nearly pissed myself.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav
Perhaps Gus the monkey should have a word with one of the Blackburn commentators on Saturday who said "O'Keefe is the best player he has seen in the championship by an absolute Andy street"
EFA
Old 05-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:

Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Cooler than a Polar Bears Toenail
Old 05-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Resident Reading fan

Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen
What is Poyet on? Usual dross coming out of his mouth.

Saw the Brighton game on Friday night and they were shit. Zaha is better than the whole Brighton team put together to be honest.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:54 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Did he really say that?

What a plum
Old 05-11-2012, 12:57 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuitmen
What is Poyet on? Usual dross coming out of his mouth.

Saw the Brighton game on Friday night and they were shit. Zaha is better than the whole Brighton team put together to be honest.
Whereas I sat through your game yesterday Biscuit and wondered if there was a new rule that could be implemented to award Zero points to each club for wasting a couple of hours of my life.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 05-11-2012, 12:58 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
More humour from the club that keeps on giving
Old 05-11-2012, 01:09 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Hang on, I think it may be the South American version of April fools, AKA 'El dia de Twato'