Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 03-11-2013, 05:59 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Who is this clown? He must be off their car crash of a site, my guess is someone like that knob Moshe Gariani, sounds as deluded as him!
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Cooler than a Polar Bears Toenail
Old 03-11-2013, 06:03 PM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
LLLWLLLLLL

I hope it hurts. BLOODY HURTS
**** off you stupid thick ****
Old 03-11-2013, 06:17 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Day 1979 View Post
None of the above is really going to hold us back as a club in the medium term, is it?

I'm running out of steam for this tit-for-tat arguing but it is hard to put down when one holds all the trump cards...
How the hell are you holding all the trump cards.
You are at least£140 million in debt,you are Struggling in the championship,
And you missed your best shot at the premier league because you lost at Home to your biggest rivals.

Ok I will give you your shiny new stadium, but in all honesty I would rather have Selhurst with all it's history, being able to have a drink in any number of pubs, and get thre from 3 yes 3 mainline stations.

So you keep telling yourself you hold all the trump cards.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:32 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
None of the above is really going to hold us back as a club in the medium term, is it?

I'm running out of steam for this tit-for-tat arguing but it is hard to put down when one holds all the trump cards...
But I am really fascinated by your Premiership ready statement ? Seriously ?

You lot have been moaning and groaning about Bridcutt and Ulloa being injured. Unless you get promotion this season (not impossible, but difficult I would say) these guys could well leave ?

You don't seem to want to spend much money, as your owner has spent vast, vast fortunes on you already (which even you must admit, is fortunate on your Club's part - Not everyone has a fairy godfather).

You are building an academy, but it takes time for the youngsters to come through - It doesn't automatically just happen.

You have to stay in line with Fairplay, while each relegated side from the Prem (us, next season) comes armed with a great wad of cash - I actually hate these parachute payments - Reward for failure, but those are the rules.

The longer you stay in the C'Ship, the harder it gets.

I actually agree that in an ideal world, it is great to be ready for the step up, but it is not that easy and you know it.

And BTW, you lot do make me laugh - You're behaving as it's a win-win situation - You knew we would struggle (so did we!) in the Prem and you are now trying to make out that the Play Off game was decades ago.

If you had won the play off game but been struggling in the Prem, you would have thrown the same sort of arguments back at us !
Old 03-11-2013, 06:36 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
He is really quite amusing what a deluded prick. This premier league ready bullshit could stand for a load of clubs using his logic. Leeds, M'Boro, Derby, Forest ect all bigger clubs than the seaweed with new, newish or bigger grounds. Only thing is you need to actually have a decent team and get promoted before you get to the premier league and that's where the tossers argument falls down
Old 03-11-2013, 06:38 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Only thing is you need to actually have a decent team and get promoted before you get to the premier league and that's where the tossers argument falls down
There is no need for abuse.Just reading his posts it is obvious that he is full of self- loathing already.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:44 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
But I am really fascinated by your Premiership ready statement ? Seriously ?

You lot have been moaning and groaning about Bridcutt and Ulloa being injured. Unless you get promotion this season (not impossible, but difficult I would say) these guys could well leave ?
You don't seem to want to spend much money, as your owner has spent vast, vast fortunes on you already (which even you must admit, is fortunate on your Club's part - Not everyone has a fairy godfather).

You are building an academy, but it takes time for the youngsters to come through - It doesn't automatically just happen.

You have to stay in line with Fairplay, while each relegated side from the Prem (us, next season) comes armed with a great wad of cash - I actually hate these parachute payments - Reward for failure, but those are the rules.

The longer you stay in the C'Ship, the harder it gets.

I actually agree that in an ideal world, it is great to be ready for the step up, but it is not that easy and you know it.

And BTW, you lot do make me laugh - You're behaving as it's a win-win situation - You knew we would struggle (so did we!) in the Prem and you are now trying to make out that the Play Off game was decades ago.

If you had won the play off game but been struggling in the Prem, you would have thrown the same sort of arguments back at us !
Bridcutt will be gone in January, Poyet will be in for him and Ulloah who is on a longer contract, but money talks and lets face it, Brighton need to cover their £9m a season losses.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:01 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Bridcutt will be gone in January, Poyet will be in for him and Ulloah who is on a longer contract, but money talks and lets face it, Brighton need to cover their £9m a season losses.
Which makes the 'we'll be ready for the Premiership, when we get there' argument even more laughable !
Old 03-11-2013, 07:23 PM

little dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
LLLWLLLLLL

I hope it hurts. BLOODY HURTS
I bet you cried

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Brighton the gift that keeps on giving....sad, sad sad...
Old 03-11-2013, 08:39 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
How the hell are you holding all the trump cards.
You are at least£140 million in debt,you are Struggling in the championship,
And you missed your best shot at the premier league because you lost at Home to your biggest rivals.

Ok I will give you your shiny new stadium, but in all honesty I would rather have Selhurst with all it's history, being able to have a drink in any number of pubs, and get thre from 3 yes 3 mainline stations.

So you keep telling yourself you hold all the trump cards.

This x 1000

Clinton Morrison.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:54 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Who is this clown? He must be off their car crash of a site, my guess is someone like that knob Moshe Gariani, sounds as deluded as him!
Any plans on coming down our neck of the woods in the future? If so i will be up for a beer or two Has to be on a match day though as that is the only time i travel to Brighton.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 03-11-2013, 09:16 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
I dread to think what you get up to in the woods
Old 03-11-2013, 10:13 PM

rhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
when Palace went to the tampax after first leg 0-0 with you booing Murray laying there with serious leg injury i was still sure that our players seeing your classless plastic fans do sucha thing .. we ruined you that night we smashed your tinpot club it was so sweet .. brighton still below us in every respect
Old 04-11-2013, 10:10 AM

Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
You are at least£140 million in debt
Is it possible to settle this matter once and for all...?

Tony Bloom is a multi-billionaire. Three generations of his family have been on the board at Brighton and it is his stated aim that his own son will make that four generations in due course.

He has currently allocated getting on for £200 million IN CASH to BHAFC. He doesn't have to "raise" or borrow this money he takes it out of his bank account.

This money is not "debt" to BHAFC. It is a "gift" to BHAFC.

This is remarkably fortunate for us (to say the least!).

We had the worst of chairmen and now we have the best. Without either we would probably find ourselves sitting in League One alongside the likes of Bristol City and Notts County...

But we do have one of the best chairmen in the footballing world and with him at the helm our present and our future is extremely rosy. We are putting together everything that a top flight club needs and the people of Sussex are flocking to support us - 23,000+ SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

Do you get it now why we aren't too worried about "falling behind" the mighty Palace?

St. Patrick's Day 2013 (h) W 3-0 L.Ulloa (2), Sp.Dave Att. 28,499

Last edited by Boxing Day 1979; 04-11-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:18 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:

Tony Bloom is a multi-billionaire. Three generations of his family have been on the board at Brighton and it is his stated aim that his own son will make that four generations in due course.

He has currently allocated getting on for £200 million IN CASH to BHAFC. He doesn't have to "raise" or borrow this money he takes it out of his bank account.

We had the worst of chairman and now we have the best. Without either we would probably find ourselves sitting in League One alongside the likes of Bristol City and Notts County...

But we do have one of the best chairman in the footballing world and with him at the helm our present and our future is extremely rosy. We are putting together everything that a top flight club needs and the people of Sussex are flocking to support us - 23,000+ SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

Do you get it now why we aren't too worried about "falling behind" the mighty Palace?

surely a quadrillionaire at least. The fact that he's not listed anywhere as having that fortune and no mention was made of continuing to bank roll the club and you are cutting back. Yes it all has the hall marks of a Man City job doesn't it

Poker and Property. What can go wrong with that.

Yes you are fortunate to be in a position to cheat massively by ignoring the small matter of the financing on the 150m gift. Interesting to see how long it goes on for now that your 'model' club is going to try to 'live within its means'.

At least we can rest knowing whatever happens we humiliated you in the biggest derby ever and can laugh at your delusional fans.

We are truly lucky to have such hilarious rivals

Brighton LOL
Old 04-11-2013, 10:20 AM
Scarfer army

GeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think this is the tinpot the goon is referring to.

Last edited by GeeTee; 29-09-2016 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:21 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

We had the worst of chairmen and now we have the best. Without either we would probably find ourselves sitting in League One alongside the likes of Bristol City and Notts County...

But we do have one of the best chairmen in the footballing world and with him at the helm our present and our future is extremely rosy. We are putting together everything that a top flight club needs and the people of Sussex are flocking to support us - 23,000+ SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

What do you mean 'falling' you've always been behind.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeTee View Post
I think this is the tinpot the goon is referring to.

Careful they'll be posting pictures of their LEAGUE 1 trophy next
Old 04-11-2013, 10:32 AM

Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979 Boxing Day 1979
more history...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg charity shield.jpg (67.7 KB, 23 views)

St. Patrick's Day 2013 (h) W 3-0 L.Ulloa (2), Sp.Dave Att. 28,499