Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 27-12-2016, 12:42 AM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post

Of course not
Aaaand EagleEater smashes down the palace poofters' back doors for the win!

Humiliation hurting the holes from hilaire-ious Harry the Hornet.
Zaaaahahahaaaa!
Old 27-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Even after inventing his own language, Shitler is as unfunny and shit-thick as ever
Old 27-12-2016, 12:53 AM
Naughty but nice

fioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Your statement contradicts itself... Am I the renter or the rent boy? I think you should lay off the dodgy sites, it's warping your already fragile little mind!

So yeah, about Zaha having to be restrained from physically assaulting a fluffy, human, bumble bee... He's a diving, cheating git and everyone knows it! The truth hurts!

Probably started as a renter but realised your desire to please was uncontrollable so decided to make your hobby pay. Either way you know what you are.

CPFC - Top 2 Tiers 1977 to ----

Seasons in the Top Flight - CPFC - 19 BHAFC - 6
Brig**on - Taking it since 1901
Old 27-12-2016, 11:47 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Why does anyone reply to/bite at the weed fans on here?

They are an irrelevant team who are doing well in the championship.. last bit is key there..

We beat them in their shiny new stadium, which they the can't seem to fill as much anymore (attendances are important to them) in the biggest game they wil ever play.. end of. They can bang on about some ****tard dressed as a hornet trying to get some airtime and muzza scoring goals for them again (just like he did for us when we actually got promoted after signing him for zilch) but we pissed on their parade and are currently in our 4th season in the premier league having made vast profits the last 3 years and been invested in by multi billionaires whom make uncle Tony look like a peasant.. in fact I'm surprised he isn't with the losses he has to make up..

Anyway nighty night
Old 28-12-2016, 02:00 AM
Aching Arms

LONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is here
Quote:
You just couldn't make this shit up!

Literally got tears in my eyes laughing so much! You really are the club that just keeps on giving and giving! Long may it continue!
So true seaweed, so true.

Visit http://achingarms.co.uk/
Old 01-01-2017, 09:23 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Just wondering if Palace had made any more progress in the enquiry? I know it was reported to the FA by Palace fans and staff, so if not I would expect you hear something back soon.
Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"
Old 18-03-2017, 05:09 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Haha. Shit mascot.

Wilf destroyed them today.
Old 18-03-2017, 07:37 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Haha. Shit mascot.
But still not as much a knob as Eagle Eater!!
Old 18-03-2017, 07:40 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
But still not as much a knob as Eagle Eater!!
Has he not posted yet? I'm in shock
Old 18-03-2017, 07:41 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Has he not posted yet? I'm in shock
He's probably got something buzzing in his hand.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 14-09-2018, 02:23 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

He has quit.
Old 14-09-2018, 02:27 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Good riddance to the paedo bee.
Old 14-09-2018, 04:01 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Good riddance to the paedo bee.
This.
Old 14-09-2018, 06:47 PM

nicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 14-09-2018, 07:58 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Poor old Harry he got it right though
Old 14-09-2018, 08:13 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
you have proof, of course???
Old 14-09-2018, 08:25 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Sacked and rightly so - no place for that in football
Old 14-09-2018, 08:32 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Brighton have mascots in the crowd

Doing it right
Old 14-09-2018, 08:33 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post

Try not to be a ****.
Old 14-09-2018, 08:39 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
Try not to be a ****.
Lol he dives so do some of our players but wilf is very good at it he is the best