Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 05-05-2018, 06:43 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sider View Post
And beating Man U.

Brighton Rock

Quadrophenia

Beating Man U

Chris Eubank

Beating Man U.

Tom Sayers

Fat Boy Slim

Beating Man U

Nick Cave

Charles Dickens

Beating Man U

Isambard Kingdom Brunel

David Gilmore

Beating Man U

And Norwood is famous for............????

Sure you want to do this?

The only downside is this may fire you up for your last two 'shoe ins'. Mind gap and all that.
That doesn't work. If we are only entitled to famous things to do with Norwood you are limited to Falmer.Famous for being ruined by a plastic bowl against the residents wishes.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 05-05-2018, 06:44 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
[/B]

Mind THE gap?? Ignorant twat!!
2 points with 2 games left? Lets see after 38 shall we....
Clearly you know sweet FA about football'you just beat a Moan u already on the beach and its your highlight, well done....lets see what City do to you...
then you can **** off!!

PS couple of points. Sure YOU want to do this??

Isombard Kingdom Brunel was from PORTSMOUTH
Tom Sayers born in 1826!! Wow!
Scraping the barrel there, boy!
Charles Dickens born in Landport HAMPSHIRE
David GILMOUR (presume thats who you mean) was born in CAMBRIDGE
the Gilmore you mentioned is AMERICAN!
Nick Cave is Australian

Shall I go on, youve just proved you know nothing about anything???
Fat boy slim was a Palace fan originally but preferred their more gentlemanly type of fan base.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 05-05-2018, 06:56 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Fat boy Slim was naff anyway, he just speeds up old Cornershop records and couldn't keep Johnny Ball's daughter satisfied.
Old 05-05-2018, 08:05 AM

C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Fat boy slim was a Palace fan originally but preferred their more gentlemanly type of fan base.
They have all lived, now live, went to school or were born in Brighton. Like me, I was born in Lewisham, but have lived in Brighton for over 40 years. By old school 'birthright' rules I suppose I should really be supporting a club in your neck of the woods.
Old 05-05-2018, 09:08 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
They have all lived, now live, went to school or were born in Brighton. Like me, I was born in Lewisham, but have lived in Brighton for over 40 years. By old school 'birthright' rules I suppose I should really be supporting a club in your neck of the woods.
Thank god you moved . What a div !
Old 05-05-2018, 09:08 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
It was too rough for old Quentin .
Old 05-05-2018, 09:53 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Thank god you moved . What a div !
By the style of his posts he hasn't even been alive for 40 years, more like 17 !!
Old 05-05-2018, 09:54 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Glad you're not, way to stupid for that!! 53? Really? More like 17!!