Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-06-2018, 04:36 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
I'm not brave at all, in fact I am quite considered before i get into confrontation in real life. i just have an outspoken dislike of bullies and snides . Why don't you register on HOL and convey your thoughts to mat ov ? That goes for all of you who have slated him here. If he bothers you so much why don't you all let him know as much ?
nobody said they were that bothered by Mat Ov...everybody even close to taken the piss out of him in this thread seemingly knows him in real life too....nobody is bullying anybody.....

I don't see what you're offended about
Old 11-06-2018, 04:40 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Snowflakes be snowflaking

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 11-06-2018, 04:41 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm not brave at all, in fact I am quite considered before i get into confrontation in real life. i just have an outspoken dislike of bullies and snides . Why don't you register on HOL and convey your thoughts to mat ov ? That goes for all of you who have slated him here. If he bothers you so much why don't you all let him know as much ?
1. I'm not on HOL because I don't want to be.
2. It doesn't bother me at all, it quite clearly bothers you though.

I don't like bullies and snides either.

I still don't really feel commenting that someone looks at home on a board where they appear to allow such opinions as this one got banned for makes me snide, but each to their own.
Old 11-06-2018, 04:42 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
it seems to me that Strolling feels uncomfortable that he finds himself thinking a self confessed racist has a point
Old 11-06-2018, 04:49 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:

We did. When he was on here.

Itís quite possibly why heís not on here now ... You know, what with being a self confessed racist.

Angry bones is at it again.
Old 11-06-2018, 04:49 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
That was very much for the camera, unfortunately.
Have to agree, dont think he was in any distress whatsoever.
Old 11-06-2018, 04:52 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
He isn't able to defend himself with a reply is he ? .. but that's what happens with echo chambers , I don't remember him confessing either.
Lets put it this way Stroll,first yes he did confess, saying after a number of racist posts if that makes him a racist so be it and with the posts he made I am not surprised Mat has found a home on the other site.

Could you imagine Wilf Zaha plus many of his admirers and posters on here having to read that because of his/their colour he(Mat) would prefer not to live next door to them?

I liked and have met Matov but thats not the Matov I first met,surprised you wanted to dig all this up it was best left buried mate.
Old 11-06-2018, 05:07 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Yes.

You are better than this, sb.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-06-2018, 05:09 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
You sure?

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 11-06-2018, 05:15 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Is it angry Monday again?
Old 11-06-2018, 05:24 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Yes.

You are better than this, sb.
I have a deep sense of fair play maz, and I've found some of the posts about mat ov tugging at that today. Usual suspects who do nothing but dig and post snidey comments, that the object has no recourse on . I find that cowardly . I'm sorry but that's me . It's just as distasteful to me as the racism they are all claiming he fanfares. I used to enjoy his contributions to the bbs immensely, and my memory of his posting style was his subtle piss taking . If he really is as racist as some are claiming then surely complete dissociation would be the case . But we have posters claiming to still be in touch with him , I find that really odd. if you publicly denounce someone one minute as a Nazi , and then claim you are still friends then you surely have a clash of ideals here ?

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 11-06-2018, 05:31 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
[/B]

We did. When he was on here.

Itís quite possibly why heís not on here now ... You know, what with being a self confessed racist.

Angry bones is at it again.
Didn`t AJ say we are all a little bit racist. Maybe Mat was just being honest.
Old 11-06-2018, 05:32 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Didn`t AJ say we are all a little bit racist. Maybe Mat was just being honest.
I donít think AJ was saying that itís ok to be racist. Jat

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-06-2018, 05:33 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
If this Matov chap is posting on Hol he will seem like a moderate amongst the gang of foreigner disliking far-right posters over there. They can really go some.
Old 11-06-2018, 05:34 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I donít think AJ was saying that itís ok to be racist. Jat
But he did think we all were
Old 11-06-2018, 05:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Reporting restrictions on this have been lifted.

Why wasn't journalist Tommy on the case of this one. It's disgusting .
If youíre on the left, disagree all you want, but for feckís sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If youíre on the rightÖ just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 11-06-2018, 05:56 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
But he did think we all were
And he might well, in some ways, be right.

Just as we are all potential rapists and murderers. All of us have baser instincts; that doesnít make it acceptable to act on them.

So Iím not so sure what your point is.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-06-2018, 06:12 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post

Another female MP. And a female police officer.

And all the accused are men. If we're looking at a broad group to tar and feather, I'm not sure Muslims are the right group.
Old 11-06-2018, 06:58 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
I have a deep sense of fair play maz, and I've found some of the posts about mat ov tugging at that today. Usual suspects who do nothing but dig and post snidey comments, that the object has no recourse on . I find that cowardly . I'm sorry but that's me . It's just as distasteful to me as the racism they are all claiming he fanfares. I used to enjoy his contributions to the bbs immensely, and my memory of his posting style was his subtle piss taking . If he really is as racist as some are claiming then surely complete dissociation would be the case . But we have posters claiming to still be in touch with him , I find that really odd. if you publicly denounce someone one minute as a Nazi , and then claim you are still friends then you surely have a clash of ideals here ?
He himself claimed it. No one else had to.
Old 11-06-2018, 06:59 PM

wordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post

He's actually on video stating 'good luck' to people who want to go further than he has. Basically saying, if you want to do that go for it, but not under the banner of a group he leads. The limpest kind of repudiation to violence and disruption possible. A fact those sad cases hero worshipping him now conveniently turn a blind eye to. Possibly because deep down some are of the same view.

In any case when a right wing nutter bumps someone off, it's all 'he was a mentlly ill loner, case closed' isn't nothing? Nothing to do with the persons beliefs apparently.