Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 15-04-2018, 03:46 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
You can donate my winnings to the beaten and battered old seagull sanctuary.

Ta.
What winnings? you were too much of a pussy to even take the bet. You don't go to games and live on the south coast. poor old Derek must be rolling in his grave having such a special kid like you.
Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"
Old 15-04-2018, 03:49 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
That would be you lot... Seeing the illustrated plans to stick our west stand on to your shitty, falling apart ground earlier really made me feel a lot better about losing to you lot yesterday. What a joke club you are!
Pipe down you soppy div .
Old 15-04-2018, 04:21 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
That would be you lot... Seeing the illustrated plans to stick our west stand on to your shitty, falling apart ground earlier really made me feel a lot better about losing to you lot yesterday. What a joke club you are!
Which shows exactly the type of fan you are. Only interested in football if it involves padded seats,clackers and 'award winning concourses'.Obvioulsly you are a post 2011 fan.

Quite sad what has happened to the Brighton support really.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 15-04-2018, 04:25 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Eagle Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Run your mouths? You are the one with no bollocks, piss off for ages then suddenly pop up nearly every day when you got promoted. Grow some balls you sad sack of shit
Don't be so harsh, he only disappeared from here for 3 1/2 years.
Old 15-04-2018, 04:31 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What winnings? you were too much of a pussy to even take the bet. You don't go to games and live on the south coast. poor old Derek must be rolling in his grave having such a special kid like you.
EE's hurting bad Lol

Never was a truer word spoken !
Old 15-04-2018, 04:32 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
EE's hurting bad Lol
Itís great isnít it!
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Cooler than a Polar Bears Toenail
Old 15-04-2018, 04:39 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Itís great isnít it!
Really is, when a match between us really really matters, they go missing, how do you cope with that fact, Bottlejob & Hove Albion

Never was a truer word spoken !
Old 15-04-2018, 04:43 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Really is, when a match between us really really matters, they go missing, how do you cope with that fact, Bottlejob & Hove Albion

No denying that
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Cooler than a Polar Bears Toenail
Old 15-04-2018, 04:46 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
**** me no club is more of a joke club than you lot you soppy prick.

Shit atmosphere at your wonky warehouse
Shit fans (Albion Albion)
Two club supporting pricks
Finishing 2nd parade

Was you at the beamback ****wit or shitting yourself drinking in Purley?
Pay up on your bet you gutless beamback 2 club support arsehole
Old 15-04-2018, 04:48 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
You can donate my winnings to the beaten and battered old seagull sanctuary.

Ta.
Bruno and Kaz are founder members
Old 15-04-2018, 04:50 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Pay up on your bet you gutless beamback 2 club support arsehole
What bet you clown? Even if there was a bet (which there wasn't, you were all too cowardly) the season hasn't finished yet.

No one took my bet because you had no faith in your team. (even after the 100's of millions spent on it)
Old 15-04-2018, 05:06 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
What bet you clown? Even if there was a bet (which there wasn't, you were all too cowardly) the season hasn't finished yet.

No one took my bet because you had no faith in your team. (even after the 100's of millions spent on it)
Just pay up and stop making excuses.
Old 15-04-2018, 05:09 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Just pay up and stop making excuses.
Link me to any bet I accepted or owe and I will happily pay. I know you lot have a habit of doing people out of honest cash but it won't work with me...
Old 15-04-2018, 05:16 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Bollox, how did I miss this thread? Deffo would've bet with this Brighton sap as it's an odds on win every time.
Old 15-04-2018, 05:28 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Bollox, how did I miss this thread? Deffo would've bet with this Brighton sap as it's an odds on win every time.
You saw this thread months ago and didn't have the bollocks to bet against a newly promoted side. You finally grew a pair of bollocks right at the end of the season and pretend you 'didn't see' the thread. **** off!
Old 15-04-2018, 05:37 PM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Your ground is on a ******* school playing field in a village in the middle of bum**** knowhere. And itís not quite as wonderful as you lot make out. The stands behind the goal are pretty tiny, dwarfed by the Holmesdale for instance. The ground has zero character (quite fitting for your poxy club), itís soft with stupid padded seats and friendly concourses. And of course itís inhabited by a load of noncey, jester hat wearing, clacker clapping, half and half scarf waving, song sheet reading, two team bellends like you.
Old 15-04-2018, 05:45 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

Will just leave this here...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-04-2018, 05:48 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Link me to any bet I accepted or owe and I will happily pay. I know you lot have a habit of doing people out of honest cash but it won't work with me...
Quote:
Want £50 on it? Winner chooses the losers charity to donate to.
Old 15-04-2018, 05:53 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
What are you rattling on about? What bet? Who with? Where was the confirmation between both parties?

You are a tiresome moron looking for crumbs of comfort after a pitiful season.
Old 15-04-2018, 05:57 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
You saw this thread months ago and didn't have the bollocks to bet against a newly promoted side. You finally grew a pair of bollocks right at the end of the season and pretend you 'didn't see' the thread. **** off!
Search the thread for me you wanker. Nothing at all. Do you think I'd not comment on something that a sad sack of shit like you wrote in here? I put on a bet with that knobhead ShittingGull but he scarpered, the coward.