Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 13-05-2018, 07:10 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibble Wobble View Post
Quite fitting to reaffirm our superiority 5 years after confirming our superiority.
B&HA Forever in our shadow
Old 14-05-2018, 05:25 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
The day their hearts broke. Glorious.

"Wemberleeee, wemberleeeee..."
Old 14-05-2018, 05:59 PM
Registered Snoozer

TomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Someone post that video of the YouTube Chelsea **** crying.
Hodgson. De Boer. Allardyce. Pardew. Warnock. Pulis. Holloway. Freedman. Burley. Hart. Warnock. Taylor. Dowie. Kember. Francis. Bruce. A. Smith. Coppell. Venables. Lombardo. Coppell. Bassett. Coppell. A. Smith. Coppell. Mullery. Kember. Gradi. Allison. Venables. Allison. Head. Graham. Rowe. G. Smith. Spiers. Scott. Dawes/Slade. Rooke. Butler. Irwin. Moyes. Bromilow. Tresadern. Mavin. Maley. Goodman. Robson.
Old 14-05-2018, 06:25 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-05-2018, 07:08 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
I remember one Brighton fan writing afterwards about how ‘wonderful’ he felt walking to the Amex that night.

Who the fvck feels wonderful on the way to a play-off semi second leg at nil-nil against your rivals?
Old 14-05-2018, 07:22 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
I remember one Brighton fan writing afterwards about how ‘wonderful’ he felt walking to the Amex that night.

Who the fvck feels wonderful on the way to a play-off semi second leg at nil-nil against your rivals?
We thought we had a good chance ,hard work was done at Selhurst we thought ,but it didn't work out that way but hey ho ,at the time I was gutted had palace mates taking the piss was more upset for my old man at 70 never thought we would be in top flight again and being honest nor did I but it did and we are still in it so im happy with 15th and I hope to watch a few more games with him next season
Old 14-05-2018, 07:25 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
We thought we had a good chance ,hard work was done at Selhurst we thought ,but it didn't work out that way but hey ho ,at the time I was gutted had palace mates taking the piss was more upset for my old man at 70 never thought we would be in top flight again and being honest nor did I but it did and we are still in it so im happy with 15th and I hope to watch a few more games with him next season
Feeling confident, fine.

Wonderful? Fvcking weird
Old 14-05-2018, 07:38 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Feeling confident, fine.

Wonderful? Fvcking weird
Yer agreed
Old 14-05-2018, 07:55 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Feeling confident, fine.

Wonderful? Fvcking weird
Confident? They were already at Wembley. I'll never forget the arrogance of those tossers in the build up to the game. It was staggering.

'Wembley here we come' plaques BEFORE the game, the Opera signer BEFORE the game, the carnival like celebration BEFORE the game, signing Wembley songs BEFORE the game, presenting player awards on the pitch BEFORE THE ******* GAME!

To them the actual game was a mere formality. It wasn't over-confidence, it was down right delusion.

I remember being 10 yards and some netting away from their fans. When that first goal went in they simply could not comprehend what was happening. IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN THAT WAY!

When they finally let us out of the ground, the look of complete and utter disbelief in the faces of the tarquins who stayed behind, sobering up at their 'victory party' corporate dinner tables as we marched back to the station was priceless.

They are completely and utter f u c k i n g c u n t s. Every single last one of them.

"Que Sera, Sera..."
Old 14-05-2018, 08:10 PM

C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider
[QUOTE=Joe85;14257508]Confident? They were already at Wembley. I'll never forget the arrogance of those tossers in the build up to the game. It was staggering.

'Wembley here we come' plaques BEFORE the game, the Opera signer BEFORE the game, the carnival like celebration BEFORE the game, signing Wembley songs BEFORE the game, presenting player awards on the pitch BEFORE THE ******* GAME!

To them the actual game was a mere formality. It wasn't over-confidence, it was down right delusion.

I remember being 10 yards and some netting away from their fans. When that first goal went in they simply could not comprehend what was happening. IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN THAT WAY!

When they finally let us out of the ground, the look of complete and utter disbelief in the faces of the tarquins who stayed behind, sobering up at their 'victory party' corporate dinner tables as we marched back to the station was priceless.

They are completely and utter f u c k i n g c u n t s. Every single last one of them.

You enjoyed it as well I assume?
Old 14-05-2018, 08:52 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=C-Sider;14257531]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Confident? They were already at Wembley. I'll never forget the arrogance of those tossers in the build up to the game. It was staggering.

You enjoyed it as well I assume?
Can’t you tell .
Old 14-05-2018, 09:24 PM
Legednary typo's

passion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

"Que Sera, Sera..."
Their sense of entitlement was absolutely incredible. Seriously back-fired on them though
Old 14-05-2018, 09:49 PM
moving forward

Quote:

"Que Sera, Sera..."

They were singing que sera at the end of the first leg. After laughing at Murray doing his cruciate ligament
Old 15-05-2018, 12:20 AM

Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete
Quote:

"Que Sera, Sera..."
What a complete and utter myth. Total bollocks. You seem to have convinced yourself though, and it clearly gives you something of a semi lob-on to think of it like that, as it fits your tedious narrative and further embellishes the whole night for you, so fill yer boots.

I go with a group of 17 STH's, and not ONE of us rocked up that night thinking "yeah, job done". Playoffs don't work like that, we're all long in the tooth enough to know its who turns up on the night. Spinning a yarn about how the entire stadium thought it was a "formality" that night may stroke your own sad little egos, as if you "put us right" somehow, like nobody thought it could happen. But it was nothing like that in the stands. You're either deluded, or stupid, or just desperate to create your own little narrative.

You won that game 5 years ago and set us back a while. Enjoy it, re-live it endlessly (as you do). There's no real need to invent stuff though. The result should be enough.

(cue the usual trademark abuse, the tarquinisms, the curious Hodgson-speech impediments...)
Old 15-05-2018, 04:36 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Pete View Post
What a complete and utter myth. Total bollocks. You seem to have convinced yourself though, and it clearly gives you something of a semi lob-on to think of it like that, as it fits your tedious narrative and further embellishes the whole night for you, so fill yer boots.

I go with a group of 17 STH's, and not ONE of us rocked up that night thinking "yeah, job done". Playoffs don't work like that, we're all long in the tooth enough to know its who turns up on the night. Spinning a yarn about how the entire stadium thought it was a "formality" that night may stroke your own sad little egos, as if you "put us right" somehow, like nobody thought it could happen. But it was nothing like that in the stands. You're either deluded, or stupid, or just desperate to create your own little narrative.

You won that game 5 years ago and set us back a while. Enjoy it, re-live it endlessly (as you do). There's no real need to invent stuff though. The result should be enough.

(cue the usual trademark abuse, the tarquinisms, the curious Hodgson-speech impediments...)
So you're saying nobody in that Brighton end was chanting Wembley? Absolute bollocks, it was heard throughout Selhurst and all part of the laugh in turning you lot over on your own patch.

You have one of the if not most arrogant fanbases in the country and others see that too. For a club that's achieved barely f**kall you really fancy yourselves.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 15-05-2018, 05:18 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

OOHHHH! Someone's a bit upset !!
Old 15-05-2018, 06:07 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
“Wemberleeeee” was sung And Murray was jeered . Both successfully I might add , SUCCESSFULLY !!

Last edited by thereichstuff; 15-05-2018 at 09:07 AM.
Old 15-05-2018, 06:09 AM

Sticky Pete , pissed and abusive again
Old 15-05-2018, 06:15 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:

That’s how it was. You can lie and pretend that you and 17 other Joe Weller’s wernt picking your Wembley seats before the game but we all know he truth: Conplete and utter humiliation on your end. Tears on the stand.

At least you managed to win Europa league a few days later.

Last edited by Joe85; 15-05-2018 at 06:17 AM.
Old 15-05-2018, 07:02 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

What a stupidly angry man you are. There is always an amount of exaggeration on these boards, but your fans were singing 'Wembley' at Selhurst Park during the First Leg (and disgracefully booing Murray when he was stricken and injured).
And for the 2nd leg, your lot were on a long unbeaten run, we had won 1 in 12 games, had won ONE away game in 6 months and had lost 3-0 on our last visit to your ground, a few weeks before, so don't tell me you were not feeling anything other than very, very confident before the 2nd leg.