Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 06-08-2018, 02:56 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post
Care to back that up with a direct quote then ?

I'm all ears.
I can honestly say I have only recently seen this post. This was posted very late and the follow up was done at 3.30ish in the Morning ??!! But I shouldn't be surprised as your alter ego, Sticky Pete, has posted very drunken rambles on here, in the early hours.
I think you will find that OG has answered the question for me.
Are you also going to deny that you post some pretty unpleasant stuff about our Club on North Korea Chat ?
But I will give you the fact, that unlike most of the muppets to have claimed to be lifelong Brighton fans, I suspect you probably have seen the likes of Peter Ward, Brian Horton and Danny Wilson actually play.
Old 06-08-2018, 03:02 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
I can honestly say I have only recently seen this post. This was posted very late and the follow up was done at 3.30ish in the Morning ??!! But I shouldn't be surprised as your alter ego, Sticky Pete, has posted very drunken rambles on here, in the early hours.
Are you also going to deny that you post some pretty unpleasant stuff about our Club on North Korea Chat ?
But I will give you the fact, that unlike most of the muppets to have claimed to be lifelong Brighton fans, I suspect you probably have seen the likes of Peter Ward, Brian Horton and Danny Wilson actually play.
No beam backs in those distant days.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 06-08-2018, 03:21 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Or fixtures bwekfasts
Old 06-08-2018, 03:49 PM
Skip To The End

Wibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
His next username should be Flouncy McFlounceface.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:17 PM

wellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
Little club artificially pumped up to a level beyond them by a generous/stupid fan while breaking FFP all the way with two club Tarquin freaks jumping on the bandwagon and somehow thinking they can lord it over anyone they choose. Bitterness seeping from them when their superior rivals (who really should **** them off as it's embarrassing being associated with such a small time two bob outfit) show them their place in the rivalry, furiously hammering away a novel proclaiming 70m players to be shit/a cheat and fuming when anyone dares to spend money.

there's yer albion
You and your like are funny! Finally got a real rival again and you are all spitting your dummies out? 'You're deluded', ' you are above your station', 'FFP breakers' etc.......

So who do you think your rivals should be? Well let's wipe out the northwest of England, too big and too far for you. Midlands? Nah. Right London, Spurs and Arsenal are off the agenda due to mutual exclusivity (excluding any anti semitism), Chelsea?, not sure they have heard of you, West Ham? Well you lot need to turn up for them to be interested. Millwall? You have not got the balls. Charlton? You lot think not. So, what's left? QPR, Fulham, Brentford or maybe the Wombles, or Crawley? Take your pick boys.
Old 07-08-2018, 01:01 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
I think he's just pointing out that you are such shit rivals you don't give us any competition. Daft ****
Old 07-08-2018, 01:08 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
In short.
"Please take us seriously , Please."

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 07-08-2018, 01:50 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellquickwoody View Post
You and your like are funny! Finally got a real rival again and you are all spitting your dummies out? 'You're deluded', ' you are above your station', 'FFP breakers' etc.......

So who do you think your rivals should be? Well let's wipe out the northwest of England, too big and too far for you. Midlands? Nah. Right London, Spurs and Arsenal are off the agenda due to mutual exclusivity (excluding any anti semitism), Chelsea?, not sure they have heard of you, West Ham? Well you lot need to turn up for them to be interested. Millwall? You have not got the balls. Charlton? You lot think not. So, what's left? QPR, Fulham, Brentford or maybe the Wombles, or Crawley? Take your pick boys.
Ha ha ha,real
rivals,in your dreams you little knob.
Deluded FC,I like Falmer ****wits but deluded FC suits you tossers even better.

Better than you on and off the pitch for 30 years and counting.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:21 PM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
140 pages started 14/7/18 of where will Zaha go ? Seriously that is obsession.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:22 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
In short.

"Please take us seriously , Please."

Old 07-08-2018, 08:26 PM

Another day in Deludedania for the 'weeds. All that typing and he's not going anywhere, never was.
Old 08-08-2018, 06:15 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Bromley are bigger, maybe they should be lined up
Old 08-08-2018, 05:41 PM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

FFP Breakers lol.

300m and counting. It will catch up with you one day.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:44 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcpfc View Post
FFP Breakers lol.

300m and counting. It will catch up with you one day.
Not one of them has one iota of self-awareness whatsoever. Biggest hypocrites in football
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Cooler than a Polar Bears Toenail
Old 08-08-2018, 05:55 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

You've obviously never been to a Palace/Millwal match to think we aren't rivals, moron.
As for your pointless little club full of its plastic big club fans who are only there to see their favourite Sky team once a season, you're only taken notice of because of us.
You'd do well to be grateful for that, ****wit.

Last edited by Coastal Palace; 08-08-2018 at 06:00 PM.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:58 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
You've obviously never been to a Palace/Millwal match to think we aren't rivals, moron.
As for your pointless little club full of its plastic big club fans who are only their to see their favourite Sky team once a season, you're only taken notice of because of us.

Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Old 08-08-2018, 05:58 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
Ha ha ha,real
rivals,in your dreams you little knob.
Deluded FC,I like Falmer ****wits but deluded FC suits you tossers even better.

Better than you on and off the pitch for 30 years and counting.

Old 08-08-2018, 06:16 PM

Quote:
ALL our debts were paid. Every one. It upsets you that some local businesses wanted to help the club out and so only asked for a percentage of the debt.

That is a VAST difference from going into administration (twice) and forcing debtors to accept 2p in the .
ALL their debts were paid but some weren't ?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 08-08-2018, 07:27 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
As for your pointless little club full of its plastic big club fans who are only there to see their favourite Sky team once a season, you're only taken notice of because of us.
Boooooo hissssssss
Old 08-08-2018, 08:35 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
ALL their debts were paid but some weren't ?
They would have been paid in full but local businesses insisted on being paid less. Naive feckwits.