Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 08-10-2018, 08:10 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
I fear the old 'nice guy' matbha has been abducted. Currently performing gimp duties in a dungeon near the Palace Pier.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:49 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
I fear the old 'nice guy' matbha has been abducted. Currently performing gimp duties in a dungeon near the Palace Pier.
Can you please stop with your fantasies on a football forum? Weirdo.
Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"

Last edited by EagleEater; 08-10-2018 at 08:57 PM.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:10 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
How nice to see the weed defending the knuckledraggers.

They hate you and don't respect you one iota.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:26 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
EE's losing the plot, editing his own messages now, must be on the sauce again

Never was a truer word spoken !
Old 08-10-2018, 09:46 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The old nice guy hasn't been abducted, spindle is the man performing the gimp duties even your own fans dislike him
Old 08-10-2018, 10:58 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
EE's losing the plot, editing his own messages now, must be on the sauce again
Huh?
Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"
Old 09-10-2018, 06:03 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
The old nice guy hasn't been abducted, spindle is the man performing the gimp duties even your own fans dislike him

Ok, well you've come across of late as an aggressive twat with something of a chip on your shoulder of late. However, crack on as far as I'm concerned, you're in good company round here.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:35 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Ok, well you've come across of late as an aggressive twat with something of a chip on your shoulder of late. However, crack on as far as I'm concerned, you're in good company round here.
Not sure I've been aggressive, not sure o have a chip on my shoulder either
Old 13-10-2018, 07:01 AM

wellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkwellquickwoody sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
To his credit he wore his Palace shirt under another shirt and didn't cheer that scum on.
Oh fxxking well done him! How heroic was that! Probably won't speak up against the HF either, even if any of his friends are affected by loss of seats in LH?

Club with no morals, fans with no spine.
Old 13-10-2018, 08:30 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellquickwoody View Post
Oh fxxking well done him! How heroic was that! Probably won't speak up against the HF either, even if any of his friends are affected by loss of seats in LH?

Oh look another spineless wonder is back, wonder where she's been??
Old 13-10-2018, 11:17 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

Unlike my boy or any Palace supporter, you could've stood with the Millwall mob openly wearing your Brighton shirt and nothing would've happened to you. And do you know why that is? well let me educate you - it's because no other club apart from us gives a f*ck about you.

We're the only reason you've been heard of.

Last edited by Coastal Palace; 13-10-2018 at 11:20 AM.
Old 13-10-2018, 01:36 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

And as for us having no morals or sense of decency, we didn't half chuck a load of money into the begging buckets that came around when you gave up on The Goldstone.
Old 13-10-2018, 03:09 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
And as for us having no morals or sense of decency, we didn't half chuck a load of money into the begging buckets that came around when you gave up on The Goldstone.
Itís 5p I will never see again
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Cooler than a Polar Bears Toenail
Old 13-10-2018, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Itís 5p I will never see again
You chucked in that much?
Old 13-10-2018, 03:16 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
You chucked in that much?
I Know! I still have nightmares about it now
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Old 13-10-2018, 03:17 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

It’s funny how the vast majority of these weeds forget about all that isn’t it? Slating clubs that actually tried to keep them afloat. Sums them up

Old 13-10-2018, 03:18 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Mat must be due on here soon, he hasn’t posted today yet!

Old 13-10-2018, 03:25 PM

Quote:
I Know! I still have nightmares about it now
I hate flash buggers like you that chuck your money around.

Old 13-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
I hate flash buggers like you that chuck your money around.

I hate myself for doing it trust me!

Old 13-10-2018, 04:15 PM

Quote:
I hate myself for doing it trust me!