Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 11-12-2018, 08:01 PM

wigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Second biggest debt in English football, just let that sink in before you start your boasting, it's nothing to be proud of

I'm not boasting, I'm just happy to have an owner who has the money to fund his dream and is a genuine long time supporter of the club.

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Second biggest debt in English football, just let that sink in before you start your boasting, it's nothing to be proud of
They have nothing. It is one mans plaything.

Twinned with MK Dons

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
I'm not boasting, I'm just happy to have an owner who has the money to fund his dream and is a genuine long time supporter of the club.
Like his uncle.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 11-12-2018, 08:02 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
They are very, very proud of leeching off Bloom and looking down their nose at other Clubs.
And mistake me if I'm wrong, they lost to a poor side, last Saturday and have got an easy game against Chelsea, this weekend.
You would think, the way these geeks are behaving on here ATM, that they are actually Man City.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:03 PM

wigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for you
Quote:

How much is a new ground and training complex going to cost your owners ?
Have you got the funds in place ?
Old 11-12-2018, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
They have nothing. It is one mans plaything.
You've had at least 3.

Tango man, Goldberg and Noades.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:06 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
We've still got our ground.
Because we fought for it.
HTH.
Didn't have you down as a comedian.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm

Quote:
You've had at least 3.

Tango man, Goldberg and Noades.
You want to argue about bad chairmen?

Twinned with MK Dons

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Worry about your own team. You are fecking obsessed about our stadium.

BTW, I'm only responding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
Didn't have you down as a comedian.
Who are you ?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 11-12-2018, 08:07 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Haven't you heard ? It's being ring-fenced. How many times have you heard that expression before ? It's one that normally sends out alarms bells.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 11-12-2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:
You want to argue about bad chairmen?
Yeah, they hand picked good old Bill Archer.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post

They all are.
Objectophiles the lot of them.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 11-12-2018, 08:11 PM

Quote:
They all are.
Objectophiles the lot of them.
Most of them have started crying, anyway - Spurs have just fallen behind at Barca.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Yeah, they hand picked good old Bill Archer.
Quite brilliant how this lot are such experts on football finance yet their ground was spirited away before anyone noticed.
Amazing scenes.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 11-12-2018, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Most of them have started crying, anyway - Spurs have just fallen behind at Barca.
I don't go along with this two club stuff. That would mean they had an interest in football before 2011. For 75% of them we know that isn't the case.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 11-12-2018, 08:14 PM

Quote:

My response was to Eagle in Sussex regarding our debt.
You have yet to refurbish your stadium or training ground which if happens will cost you 's.
Come back when it's done and see your position you are in then.
Ours in done and for the 1st time in years we have made a profit.
It might not be much but it shows we are going in the right direction.
You need to lighten up a bit, it's been a week now since you were beaten by the 10 men of little old Brighton.

Last edited by wigman; 11-12-2018 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:14 PM

I think that concludes OG bingo, I've had a few beers and am now going to relax a bit.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 11-12-2018, 08:15 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
With a state of the art stadium and training facilities. 30k crowds, Our academy playing at the highest level the future looks bright.

Current league table looks good for us also.

And you lot ?

Bit of cladding, some photos of what your new stand MIGHT look like. Massive wage bill, mice droppings and a team where a striker hasn't a single goal between them. Not forgetting getting destroyed by your rivals with 10 men.

And your future ?
You are a nonce.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:30 PM

Quote:
My response was to Eagle in Sussex regarding our debt.
You have yet to refurbish your stadium or training ground which if happens will cost you 's.
Come back when it's done and see you position you are in then.
Ours in done and for the 1st time in years we have made a profit.
It might not be much but it shows we are going in the right direction.
You need to lighten up a bit, it's been a week now since you were beaten by the 10 men of little old Brighton.
You should really stop boasting, it doesn't suit you.
From a personal point of view, I go to Selhurst Park, have a drink in one of many pubs, outside the ground (because the ground is not in the middle of nowhere), before the game and sit in a nice seat and watch the game.
I couldn't give a sh*t if the ground is refurbished or not (and I admit not everyone shares my view).
Many moons ago, I went to see Palace win a Play Off Final against West Ham in Cardiff and I was impressed by the Millennium Stadium.
But if we had lost, I wouldn't have thought 'Oh well, I know we have lost our biggest game for years, but at least I watched the game in a lovely ground'.