Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 14-10-2004, 05:46 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
Quote:
Originally posted by LP
Every cloud and all that....did they play a copy of the game at their wedding.
LOL
Old 14-10-2004, 06:07 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally posted by Simster
Indeed, and that this site used to be blocked from work (as well as NSC). I must admit, I was enjoying your attempt at a reverse Arsenal, but sadly your victory over Fulham put paid to that. Hopefully you'll be down along with pompous and Southampton come the end of the season.
LOL
Welcome back.
Old 14-10-2004, 10:04 PM

Archiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I sent the account to a weed at work today - the fool tried to tell me it wasnt their cup final!

I still say thanks to all the players and even to Tricky Trev for that day.
Old 15-10-2004, 03:55 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Archiebald Leitch
I still say thanks to all the players and even to Tricky Trev for that day.
Amen to that. Thanks chaps, especially AJ, for the most fun I've had watching live football.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 18-10-2004, 01:13 AM
Visiting Seagull

Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette
Quote:
Originally posted by Fatman
guy I know met (Brighton fan) met his now wife after that game....he was drowning his sorrows in the pub when his future wife (also brighton fan) walked in....met, got married this year
I know the same guy. In fact, I was at that very wedding and evening reception

Banter not abuse
Old 19-10-2004, 09:28 PM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by celery stick
Yup, Burberry alright!
much as Im a weed ating kind of guy....I think you will find that this bloke came out of the main stadn (pissed) and made a bee-line for the weeds in the arfur before being bundled away - I alos seem to remmber a thread just after the game whereby people on this forum were commenting on who this guy was and he was defo palace !!

P.S Do the weeds ahve some pikey board anywhere with the equivalent of an away end on so I can go and bait them ?
Old 19-10-2004, 09:46 PM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
just seen the away fans 'links' thread thanks
Old 20-10-2004, 03:01 PM

insane inmate is playing for a contract
P.S Do the weeds ahve some pikey board anywhere with the equivalent of an away end on so I can go and bait them ? [/B][/QUOTE] To view the link you have to Register or Login No away end so you must register.
Old 23-10-2004, 10:44 AM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
3 days to go.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 23-10-2004, 08:00 PM
Sh#t on the seaweed

Seagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
We couldn't and you didn't, and this Weed wasn't singing much . . .

Oi thats a Palace fan............................SGE

Make Someone happy, EAT! a Seagull for breakfast!!!
Old 23-10-2004, 08:04 PM
Sh#t on the seaweed

Seagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Yup, Burberry alright!
AND A BLOODY PALACE FAN!!!............................................ ................SGE

Make Someone happy, EAT! a Seagull for breakfast!!!
Old 23-10-2004, 08:19 PM
Very Senior Member

dougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
I have never seen Palace beat Brighton and I don't expect too.
Old 23-10-2004, 08:46 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by dougdeep
as you would say Dougdeep, go back to your own board!
Old 25-10-2004, 08:42 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by dougdeep
Should we ever play each other again (unlikely unless in a cup), you better avoid the game then.

Oh, and it's 'to' not 'too'
Old 25-10-2004, 06:15 PM
Very Senior Member

dougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfdougdeep knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Thanks for the english lessons, I'm just glad you're paying attention.
Old 25-10-2004, 06:48 PM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Only a few hours now until the anniversary of that glorious day!!
Old 25-10-2004, 07:06 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
What a day.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 26-10-2004, 05:22 AM
Visiting Seagull

Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette
Ok let's get it out of the way.

Happy Anniversary

Banter not abuse
Old 26-10-2004, 05:33 AM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Thank you Seagullette.

Last edited by celery stick; 26-10-2004 at 05:38 AM.
Old 26-10-2004, 05:40 AM
Soup is good food.