Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 13-01-2018, 07:36 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd take him on a small fee. Would be a risk long term but could work short term, which is what we need.
Old 13-01-2018, 07:52 AM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
I'd take him on a small fee. Would be a risk long term but could work short term, which is what we need.
Do small fees exist anymore?

Hed probably cost a fortune and looks a shadow of the player he was two seasons ago.

Since going on live tv and ripping into Arsenal players about how poor they are, his form has been nothing short of woeful and his own team has nose dived. Best to keep your mouth shut sometimes
Old 13-01-2018, 09:42 AM

emjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Imagine just looking half way down the page

Clearly were on the same wavelength here
Old 13-01-2018, 11:12 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
u r a plum
Your mum