Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 24-11-2016, 10:39 PM

Blackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To be honest I don't care about 1. to 3. Bundesliga teams. For me it's only CPFC and VfB Lübeck.
And I have a look at KSV Holstein results for obvious reasons as well as I'm laughing about SC Paderborn's fall from top of 1. Bundesliga to relegation zone in Divi III. (My wife's family is living there). Come uppance fan be fun ...

Last edited by Blackson; 24-11-2016 at 10:42 PM.
Old 24-11-2016, 10:41 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Carl Zeiss Jena - Tough one straight off.

Viktoria Köln - Don't really know them.

Elversberg - Nope.

Unterhatching - Just don't!
I go out to watch Viktoria Köln about 5 or6 times each year. We are having a great season this year.
Old 24-11-2016, 10:43 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackson View Post
To be honest I don't care about 1. to 3. Bundesliga teams. For me it's only CPFC and VfB Lübeck.
And I have a look at KSV Holstein results for obvious reasons as well as I'm laughing about SC Paderborn's fall from top of 1. Bundesliga to relegation zone in Divi III. (My wife's family is living there). Come uppance fan be fun ...
You sound like Rudiger. How is the old fella?

I am a Leverkusen fan (and Lübeck) when it comes to German football. The name Unterhatching just brought back some very angry memories.
Old 24-11-2016, 10:44 PM

Blackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiscombeEagle View Post
I go out to watch Viktoria Köln about 5 or6 times each year. We are having a great season this year.
Fair play to them. They'll come good. Much better club than SC Fortuna Cologne.
Old 24-11-2016, 10:45 PM

Quote:

I am a Leverkusen fan (and Lübeck) when it comes to German football. The name Unterhatching just brought back some very angry memories.
"You sound like Rudiger".
You've got it. I'm doing fine

Last edited by Blackson; 24-11-2016 at 10:56 PM.
Old 24-11-2016, 10:50 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Fair play to them. They'll come good. Much better club than SC Fortuna Cologne.
Scheiß Fortuna

Most important German I have learnt
Old 24-11-2016, 10:54 PM

Quote:

So sorry but I can't help telling you Leverkusen has got to be pronounced properly Neverkusen ....
Old 24-11-2016, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiscombeEagle View Post
Scheiß Fortuna

Most important German I have learnt
Well done!
Old 24-11-2016, 10:58 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
"You sound like Rudiger".
You've got it. I'm doing fine
Now I am confused. BBS mystery!
Old 24-11-2016, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Now I am confused. BBS mystery!

Been reluctant to post for a while (for various reasons) and on return I had to use a new name on the BBS, simple as that.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:02 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Been reluctant to post for a while (for various reasons) and on return I had to use a new name on the BBS, simple as that.
Rudiger we have missed you!!! And the regular updates.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:04 PM

Now I'm back.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:07 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Now I'm back.
Don't ever leave!
Old 24-11-2016, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Don't ever leave!
Agreed.
Old 25-11-2016, 04:43 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Hope to get out to Lubeck in April. Keep up the good work in keeping us informed on all things VfB, Blackson/Rudiger.
Old 25-11-2016, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
Hope to get out to Lubeck in April. Keep up the good work in keeping us informed on all things VfB, Blackson/Rudiger.
It will be a pleasure to meet up with you again!
Old 25-11-2016, 10:56 PM

Top of the table SV Meppen are going great guns. Yet another away win. 1-0 at Eintracht Braunschweig II. Now 10 potins clear having played one more game.
Old 27-11-2016, 09:28 AM

Today VfB Lübeck at Hildesheim. Kick-off 2pm. Not really interested in this one, still under shock after yesterdays epic encounter with Swansea.

I'm at work, focus is very much on CPFC-BBS: What's going to happen at Palace hq?
Old 27-11-2016, 11:04 AM
Werkself

Never heard of Hildesheim. I see they only got promoted to the Regionalliga last season though.

Since the olden day threads I also see that a lot of clubs have folded their II teams and decided to concentrate their efforts on dedicated U19 teams. Has this had an effect on the lower leagues?
Old 27-11-2016, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Never heard of Hildesheim. I see they only got promoted to the Regionalliga last season though.

Since the olden day threads I also see that a lot of clubs have folded their II teams and decided to concentrate their efforts on dedicated U19 teams. Has this had an effect on the lower leagues?
Not really. As far as Regionalliga North is concerned it's as bad as you can imagine. HSV, St. Pauli, Wolfsburg, Braunschweig, Hannover are competing here, one week fielding an U21-side the next a much stronger professional reserve side. It's a lottery.

As for Hildesheim, they've been in Regionalliga (then 2. Level) for a couple of seasons in the mid-sixties. I was one of those weirdos who had the privileg to see VfB go down 1-0 to them at Lohmühle.