Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-11-2016, 02:55 PM

Blackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
VfV Hildesheim 1
VfB Lübeck 1
Ht: 0-1 (Wehrendt, 44.)

VfB second, 9 Points behind SV Meppen
Old 27-11-2016, 03:17 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackson View Post
VfV Hildesheim 1
VfB Lübeck 1
Ht: 0-1 (Wehrendt, 44.)

VfB second, 9 Points behind SV Meppen
That's a lot of ground to make up unfortunately. But still plenty of time.
Old 27-11-2016, 08:19 PM

Blackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
That's a lot of ground to make up unfortunately. But still plenty of time.
VfB have done remarkably well this season under new Manager Rolf-Martin Landerl from Vienna (much travelled Austrian international, who enjoyed a successful spell at Lohmühle near the end of his playing career).

Promotion is not a MUST this season but given the opportunity we'd be more than pleased.
Old 28-11-2016, 11:18 AM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Rolf-Martin Landerl .
Another name I know from the past. I seem to have been visiting Lohmuhle for an awful long time, now!
Old 28-11-2016, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVB Bob View Post
Another name I know from the past. I seem to have been visiting Lohmuhle for an awful long time, now!
14 years actually. Sept 2002 VfB Lübeck v.Wacker Burghausen if my memory serves me right.
Old 01-12-2016, 11:42 AM

Last match before the winter break is away to newly promoted Egestorf-Langreder (based in Barsinghausen, near Hannover).

Nothing but three points will do.

Last edited by Blackson; 01-12-2016 at 05:23 PM.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:20 PM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
14 years actually. Sept 2002 VfB Lübeck v.Wacker Burghausen if my memory serves me right.
Blimey, well remembered! I can't remember but that may be something to do with Jever, one of your former sponsors.
Old 02-12-2016, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVB Bob View Post
Blimey, well remembered! I can't remember but that may be something to do with Jever, one of your former sponsors.
Check out the stuff VfB serve nowadays. Cheers.
Old 02-12-2016, 09:05 PM

One or two may have experienced Lohmühle as a watering hole which in fact turns out to be just the case.

Last week after the game players had to take a shower with cold water because the heating system was broken. 2 days ago at the 11th hour VfB Lübeck club sponsors annual dinner had to be transfered from bar / restaurant / VIP Lounge area to the dressing room area downstairs because the entire 1. floor of the Main Stand was under water.

Repair work are estimated cost more than 100000 Euro.

Last edited by Blackson; 02-12-2016 at 10:53 PM.
Old 02-12-2016, 09:10 PM

btw. Ironically repair work which hopefully will be completed until kick-off in Feb. provides former VfB youth goalie Marian Draguhn with an unexpected comeback to Lohmühle. His building company is already in full charge there. My word it's really a mess.

Last edited by Blackson; 02-12-2016 at 10:53 PM.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:41 PM

No surprise really: after two very dissapointing draws against Teams from the bottom of the divison VfB went down 2-1 at second from bottom Egestorf-Langreder.

Now 9 pts behind the leaders who have a game in hand. Season over. I expect a winter bargain sale. Clear-out on the cards me thinks.

VfB defeat didn't spoil my Saturday mood because Palace were to follow up with a perfect win against the Saints.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:18 PM

winter break. Aaargh
Mid-Season review. Daily newspaper interview with VfB-Coach Rolf-Martin Landerl (in german though). Good read.

Developing the Pappel End has been put on hold because of the water flooding desaster in New Stand.
Old 12-12-2016, 08:07 AM

Sorry, forgot to post the link
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-12-2016, 08:45 AM
Dortmunder

Morning Blackson. Negotiations for the Kiel game have gone well. Before I book flights, is there a chance the game will move? Don't want to be committed to coming over and then the game not being on! Very aware it's a long time away still.
Old 13-12-2016, 11:38 AM

Date is fixed. Should have been played in November and will go ahead weather permitting. It's a semi with no spare date left to be switched to. So be assured VfB will take on Holzbein even on snow or ice, rain sleet or snow.
Look forward to seeing you

Last edited by Blackson; 13-12-2016 at 06:29 PM.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:58 AM

Important message. Cup semi final scheduled for Easter Monday is in doubt. Germany stage an U19 international against Denmark at Lohmühle a couple of days before that tie. And Kiel have a league match on Saturday.

Lost for words. The date was already announced as fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited by Blackson; 03-01-2017 at 05:32 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Dortmunder

Quote:
Important message. Cup semi final scheduled for Easter Monday is in doubt. Germany stage an U19 international against Denmark at Lohmühle a couple of days before that tie. And Kiel have a league match on Saturday.

Lost for words. The date was already announced as fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks for the heads up fella. Luckily we've been pretty shoddy in sorting this out but we were about to book flights. Will hold off for now. Fingers crossed it still lands on a day when Palace don't play.
Old 05-01-2017, 10:41 AM

Tomorrow (Friday 5 pm) VfB report back for training.

The squad is to take part in one of three coming indoor tournaments (Sat at Eutin). On Sunday at Lübeck Hansehalle next to Lohmühle competing with local amateur clubs. Then on Jan 14. VfB face VfR Neumünster, TSV Schilksee and HOLSTEIN Kiel indoors 5-a-side in front of a 10000 sell-out crowd at Kiel Ostseehalle.

First test on a green pitch at Lohmühle is on Jan 10. against Regionalliga East side TSG Neustrelitz before heading off fior training camp in Portugal (Jan 15 -22). A test against 3. Bundesliga MSV Duisburg is scheduled for Jan 19.

Back home friendlies at FC Schönberg (28.1./14.00) and Eutin 08 (31.1., 19.15 Uhr)

Regional League North restarts on Feb 5 with a home match against FC St. Pauli II (U23).

No new date set for SHFV Cup semifinal versus Holstein Kiel.
Old 05-01-2017, 10:42 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Can't imagine a problem club allowing their players to play amateurs in an indoor tournament.
Old 17-01-2017, 12:55 AM

To view the link you have to Register or Login

On Sunday VfB Lübeck squad flew out to Portugal for a weeks training at Albufeira.
Above link to 7 mins video clip of day 1 featuring interview with head coach Rolf-Martin Landerl. The much traveled Austrian international (I do love his broad Vienna accent) once had a short spell in Portugal. Comes across as a really intelligent adult.

VfB Lübeck resume Regionalliga North on Feb 2 with a home game against FC St. Pauli II (U23 that is).

Btw: No date fixed as yet for our SHFV Cup semi versus Holzbein Kiel ...

Last edited by Blackson; 17-01-2017 at 01:00 AM.