Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 31-12-2017, 11:36 AM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
COME ON YOU PALACE
Old 31-12-2017, 11:39 AM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
any decent streams for this game?
Old 31-12-2017, 11:39 AM

palace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
Any shot below knee height will sail in unfortunately
Worried about goal difference now.
Old 31-12-2017, 11:40 AM

AlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can we please play;

Hennessey

TFM - Tomkins - Dann - PVA
Jario - Luka
Zaha - Cabaye - AT
Benteke

"We should instead bask in the knowledge that we truly saw the best of Andrew Johnson."
Old 31-12-2017, 11:44 AM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Odds on Wilf getting fouled in the area and the ref incorrectly booking him for diving so he misses Southampton?

Last edited by PalaceForever; 31-12-2017 at 11:51 AM.
Old 31-12-2017, 11:45 AM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by teesdale99 View Post
I think it’s a mistake, cabaye clearly been playing with a knock and Tomkins injury prone. They are too important too lose. Hope I’m made to eat these words in a couple of hours...
Should play Kelly and puncheon
If Cabaye has a knock , RH wouldn't pick him
Old 31-12-2017, 11:46 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surprised to see Tomkins, Cabaye, Zaha and Benteke starting today.
Old 31-12-2017, 11:47 AM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Surprised to see Tomkins, Cabaye, Zaha and Benteke starting today.
Don't need to rest Benteke, he had a rest Thursday night
Old 31-12-2017, 11:50 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McGregor View Post
Slupp, jimmy, sako, LRC
Hodgson just said two long term injuries (wickham and sakho?).

Then four other regulars. So Ward and three of the above

That's bad news.

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Team is too strong for my liking today but I do like the look of it
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Our last day in smoggy Delhi but crystal clear HD on Star Sports Select. COYP
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Evening all from Jakarta
It's only Man City
COYP

neildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneildp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Dear god, please keep city down to less than 6
Sorry all but cant see anything positive coming out of today
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well do very well not to be in the bottom 3 by the time this game finishes. Man City are just too good.
Old 31-12-2017, 11:51 AM

Lydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crofty View Post
any decent streams for this game?

Got a mate with BT Sport login?
Old 31-12-2017, 11:52 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Interesting selection but I am gobsmacked that Cabaye is starting. I would start him in any other match but right now Southampton seems more important. Also but worried that Macca isn't on the bench because it points at him being injured

Tough job for Jairo but I guess it's up to him to take the opportunity. I still think he has a lot of talent but it will be tough to look good today. Just needs to work hard and do the job without the ball and play his passes when he gets it. I do wonder if he will be asked to just Man mark KDB, literally just following him everywhere. Kiss of death for anyone and likely to be cuffed by HT

Interesting. Probably disappointing after about 15 mins but team's picked, let's give it a go. Our best news is David Silva is nowhere to be seen. Bad news is YaYa is on the bench and simply loves Selhurst and Wayne. Gulp.....
Old 31-12-2017, 11:53 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Everyone missing is injured according to Roy speaking five minutes ago.
Keep Believing

Ant1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Fill boots accordingly.
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Half and half scarves..huff.
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 31-12-2017, 11:54 AM
From the sunny Side

sunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep, gawd knows why Cabaye is starting... and surely Sako hasn't got another injury....