Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 06-11-2018, 11:44 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Phillip Billing

Central Midfielder for Huddersfield.

May have to question the likelihood of whether Huddersfield would sell to a rival, but it is clear they like most sides down the bottom will be looking for cash to purchase a forward in Jan.

Great physical attributes, good passer, strong in the tackle and still only 22. Would be an upgrade on both Puncheon and Ridewald given the 'style' we play
Old 06-11-2018, 11:50 AM
I love Banging

Banger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good shout. Impressed me when they done us at Selhurst last season and the game this season up year.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:52 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Splits their fanbase quite a bit - some see him as a future star in the making, and others see him as a bit of a liability. From memory, I think the way they view him is a bit like how we saw Tom Soares - he had all the physical attributes going for him, and showed glimpses of the technical ability, but failed to bring it all together on a consistent, regular basis.

He'd be one to look at should Huddersfield go down, along with Kongolo IMO, and perhaps take another look at getting Mooy to join.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:59 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
He's like their version of Paul Pogba. Has all the attributes but only produces when he can be bothered.

Could be good under the right manager but considering our whole team is underperforming at the moment I'm not sure I'd have that much confidence in Roy being the one to get him playing his best football.

Kongolo's a good shout as a back-up CB. Acquiring him really strengthened their defence last season.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:19 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
We could’ve had him in 2015, 2016 & 2017. We turned him down each time - & that was for peanuts. We’d have to cough up big money now.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:37 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
We could’ve had him in 2015, 2016 & 2017. We turned him down each time - & that was for peanuts. We’d have to cough up big money now.
I have been very impressed with him, he's kicked on. And he now has the experience. If Huddersfield go down I'd be interested in him for sure. He's a much better player than Kouyate for example, and we paid £10m for him!
Old 07-11-2018, 12:38 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
I have been very impressed with him, he's kicked on. And he now has the experience. If Huddersfield go down I'd be interested in him for sure. He's a much better player than Kouyate for example, and we paid £10m for him!
Wouldn't say personally he is a "much" better player than Kouyate, though surely has a higher ceiling due to his age
Old 07-11-2018, 12:42 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Wouldn't say personally he is a "much" better player than Kouyate, though surely has a higher ceiling due to his age
He's left footed, he's technically good and he's a good passer. He's light years ahead of Kouyate already as a partner for Luka. Maybe Billing and Luka would work. Luka and Kouyate definitely doesn't.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:46 PM

Quote:
He's left footed, he's technically good and he's a good passer. He's light years ahead of Kouyate already as a partner for Luka. Maybe Billing and Luka would work. Luka and Kouyate definitely doesn't.
Much better to light years already! I find that even harder to believe. Billing hasn't played 30 premier league games yet versus a proven international and premier league versatile player of 5 plus years.

Agree he is a good player and the Luka and Kouyate doesnt work.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:23 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
STFU Kouyate has been great since starting for us.
You know nothing about his quality.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
STFU Kouyate has been great since starting for us.
You know nothing about his quality.
Kouyate was very good vs Arsenal. Average (not terrible) in the other games. That's not good enough to be a starter for us, we need a replacement for the first team. Kouyate can be a valuable squad player.