Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 06-06-2018, 02:59 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
I wonder if we'll sign anyone
Old 06-06-2018, 03:05 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Apart from Guaita you mean?

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 06-06-2018, 04:13 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Apart from Guaita you mean?
Which pretty much happened last year
Old 06-06-2018, 04:15 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
2 months too early
Old 06-06-2018, 08:36 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Surprised about the lack of angst on this thread to date. Most unlike the BBS
Old 06-06-2018, 08:38 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
we haven't got to the transfer muck up worries yet. Still at the financial worries stage
Old 06-06-2018, 09:47 PM

Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wonder if Parish will use the world cup as an excuse as to why he missed out on signings again!
Old 06-06-2018, 11:32 PM

Maidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Frustration can set in very early.

Would like to think we have learned lessons and are better prepared.

Leaving things til deadline day never helps.

It would be good to see a different approach.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:39 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Yeah. Ok.
Old 07-06-2018, 05:37 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post
I wonder if Parish will use the world cup as an excuse as to why he missed out on signings again!
As long as it not like 94..

Kennett Anderson?

Lalas for Palace?

No bleedin Preece, Pitcher, Wilmot and Butch (RIP)
Old 07-06-2018, 06:16 AM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Normally about now our manager gets frustrated and walks!

Too early for us yet. when does the bargain basket open?
Old 07-06-2018, 12:53 PM
A bit of Turkish Delight

CEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles away
<You see all the transfer rumours and deals being made but other than Big Ben being for sale I have seen nothing about CPFC even having an interest. Maybe I just miss things but we all know we need to strengthen the squad and we will get the leftovers if we do not pull our finger out!

I hope this rant is doing the club and SP a total injustice.
Old 07-06-2018, 01:12 PM
A bit of Turkish Delight

CEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles away
I keep seeing on BBS that we have possible financial problems. We have been in the Premier for five seasons and the new stand et. are already covered by the American investment. So where is or has all the money gone?

Somebody on one of the Forums said that we are one of the highest spending clubs in Europe!

Where did that one come from?

Can anybody put me straight please?
Old 07-06-2018, 01:38 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEagle View Post
I keep seeing on BBS that we have possible financial problems. We have been in the Premier for five seasons and the new stand et. are already covered by the American investment. So where is or has all the money gone?

Somebody on one of the Forums said that we are one of the highest spending clubs in Europe!

Based on net spend in the past 5 years we are ranked 5th in the Premier League with a average net spend of 28m per season. Other than Bolasie and Gayle we haven't sold players for big money during this period.

If you just look at player purchases we are ranked about 10th.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 07-06-2018, 02:10 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEagle View Post

We don't have financial problems.

We simply haven't filed our accounts.

Some have taken a huge leap (straight off a cliff) to link the idea between the two.

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 07-06-2018 at 02:31 PM.
Old 07-06-2018, 02:14 PM
I've broken bad

bgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorleyStu View Post
Normally about now our manager gets frustrated and walks!

Too early for us yet. when does the bargain basket open?
It's when Roy pops up as a TV pundit somehwere in Russia the worry will start to set in!
Old 07-06-2018, 09:49 PM

rossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So much for us moving fast in the window, with the accounts not filed, contract running out and guaita situation, it seems its going to be another long summer. Literally its all been doom and gloom so far.

With only 7 days until world cup where not many transfers happen, it wont be until the last 2-3 weeks where things will need to look up. Slightly concerned so far
Old 07-06-2018, 10:04 PM
analyse this

bourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossi71987 View Post
So much for us moving fast in the window, with the accounts not filed, contract running out and guaita situation, it seems its going to be another long summer. Literally its all been doom and gloom so far.

With only 7 days until world cup where not many transfers happen, it wont be until the last 2-3 weeks where things will need to look up. Slightly concerned so far
And so it begins :
Old 07-06-2018, 10:12 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
You must have missed the Guaita thread
Old 07-06-2018, 10:13 PM
That's a paddling

Jasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossi71987 View Post

Next thing we know Parish will be taking a bloody holiday.