Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 19-06-2018, 09:10 AM

thomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We are palace, we leave things to the last minute, its the palace way, chill people.
He plays for ivory coast
But he loves palace the most
We've got wilfried zaha
Old 19-06-2018, 03:27 PM

Bryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is here
I think there is literally no news on transfers because the management have clearly realised that it's better to keep transfer targets to yourself. I used to get regular snippits from a couple of different reliable sources but nothing for well over a year. My perception is we actually used to be quite lax in this respect as a club.

On money, I do think our wage bill is the biggest issue and our finances are relatively complex and largely reliant on Parish going cap in hand to the yanks.
Old 19-06-2018, 03:30 PM
Probationary User

NickOD is playing for a contract
I wonder if part of the answer lies in finalising the position of out of contract players first to know exactly what we have in the pot and squad space/wage limits etc? Suspect we have a few players lined up and bids will start from end of month....
Old 19-06-2018, 06:13 PM

hedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Someone on the holmesdale reckons we are interested in wilshire but we are waiting to see what cabaye does

Also abraham is happening and ward is stalling on contract

Also reckons we owe Liverpool 20m this month for benteke and sakho, so we don't have much money

Could all that be believable? Im sceptical myself
Old 19-06-2018, 06:16 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge end eagle View Post
Someone on the holmesdale reckons we are interested in wilshire but we are waiting to see what cabaye does

Also abraham is happening and ward is stalling on contract

Also reckons we owe Liverpool 20m this month for benteke and sakho, so we don't have much money

Could all that be believable? Im sceptical myself
Yes.. bar the ‘don’t have much money’
Old 19-06-2018, 06:19 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Why? If we are once again one of the few clubs giving a toss about FFP then we won’t have much money to spend. Not the same as being a poor club.
Old 19-06-2018, 06:21 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
Why? If we are once again one of the few clubs giving a toss about FFP then we won’t have much money to spend. Not the same as being a poor club.
Because we will have money.
Old 19-06-2018, 06:22 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Getting Abraham must be a ploy to persuade Loftus-Cheek even more (mates). Cos I don’t think he’s any better than the strikers we already have

Also I don’t think we’ll be spending over £40M this summer. Unless we sell Benteke or Townsend
Old 19-06-2018, 06:22 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Don't owe 20 but not far off.

The rest is accurate.
Old 19-06-2018, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
Don't owe 20 but not far off.

The rest is accurate.
Not disputing it. Im just not so sure by ‘not much money’ suppose it depends on context I suppose!!
Old 19-06-2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
Getting Abraham must be a ploy to persuade Loftus-Cheek even more (mates). Cos I don’t think he’s any better than the strikers we already have

Also I don’t think we’ll be spending over £40M this summer. Unless we sell Benteke or Townsend
We won’t be getting rlc then. Imo they’ll want in excess of £25m and we have too many holes that need filling (potentially)
Old 19-06-2018, 06:30 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
We won’t be getting rlc then. Imo they’ll want in excess of £25m and we have too many holes that need filling (potentially)
Not unless they break the bank on him. I don’t know the finances but I just don’t think there’s as much as people would like.

GK added, now all we need is a centre mid, 2 wingers and a striker. Maybe a right back but hopefully Ward signs
Old 19-06-2018, 06:32 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Not unless they break the bank on him. I don’t know the finances but I just don’t think there’s as much as people would like.

GK added, now all we need is a centre mid, 2 wingers and a striker. Maybe a right back but hopefully Ward signs
I think we can keep that down even further think all we need is one centre mid either to replace YC or act as cover for him, RLC and one RM/RW as cover. So one purchase/loan, a cheeky free and a loan with an option to buy. If Sako, YC, JW and JS all resign that will be more than enough.

Last edited by red&blue_moomin; 19-06-2018 at 06:34 PM.
Old 19-06-2018, 06:32 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

If Cabaye doesn’t sign we need two central midfielders
Old 19-06-2018, 06:34 PM

Quote:

I mean I think he’s worth it. We’d double our money in a few seasons
Old 19-06-2018, 06:36 PM

Quote:
I mean I think he’s worth it. We’d double our money in a few seasons
Agreed. If we have the funds and he’s for sale is a no brainier at £25m for me
Old 19-06-2018, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
Agreed. If we have the funds and he’s for sale is a no brainier at £25m for me
At £25M it’d be too good to be true IMO. Bargain. Chelsea will get us where they want us. I think he’d be our record signing disgustingly enough
Old 19-06-2018, 06:58 PM

hedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If we get abraham on loan, then I think we need a cb for cover, a cm and a winger. Then look to replace anyone else who doesn't sign
Old 19-06-2018, 06:58 PM

Quote:
At £25M it’d be too good to be true IMO. Bargain. Chelsea will get us where they want us. I think he’d be our record signing disgustingly enough
I think he’d be value under £40m personally. Sounds ridiculous but I have no doubt he will be england’s best player in a year or two
Old 19-06-2018, 07:25 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yeah that'd be amazing. More like £30M I suspect with a lot of add ons and a buy back. I mean I kind of agree that £40M might actually be an ok price if prices keep going up in the stupid way they are right now.

I think getting Wilshere on a free even with his wages on a three year deal with an option for a fourth is more likely than RLC sadly. Though I'd love RLC on loan (more possible I think given the transfers Sarri is going to want) plus Wilshere. That would be fooking amazing.

Last edited by red&blue_moomin; 19-06-2018 at 07:29 PM.