Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-05-2014, 08:24 PM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Whilst I agree that he should not have shouted at you, it may not have been a minor delay overall. Firstly, he surely would have been pissed off at more than just one delay (probably a few over the last few weeks) otherwise that is a very odd and extreme reaction to one situation; secondly that 5 minute delay may have caused him to miss a connecting train. However, that doesn't mean it is OK to shout at you.
The shouting was nothing mate, just walked past trying to ignore, biting my lip!
Old 21-05-2014, 08:25 PM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Agreed. In isolation, probably the wrong reaction but after the hassle that everyone has been through this week then it's hardly a surprise.

While it isn't the staffs thought if you're at the front line you're going to take some abuse for the shoddy service your employers are currently offering people who pay a lot of money.
true
Old 21-05-2014, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I had someone put their cigarette out in my coffee once as a form of protest
ha ha, that wouldve angered me more than being spat at
Old 21-05-2014, 08:43 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
i just made that term up ;-)
Your wasted driving the trains, you should be in the communications dept.
Old 22-05-2014, 09:24 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Another decent journey today.
Old 22-05-2014, 10:05 AM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My journey has been ok this week.have avoided delays even when going through stations that have problems.
When is goes wrong though it always goes terribly wrong and takes an extra hour to get home or to work.

I'm probably going to start driving soon which is a shame. I can't just lose out 4 days a month to southern
Old 23-05-2014, 06:37 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Got new franchise
Old 23-05-2014, 06:41 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm pleased. That's got to be a better result than First getting it.
Old 23-05-2014, 07:08 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Confirmation here.. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-05-2014, 07:10 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I would have slightly preferred First to get it.
Old 23-05-2014, 07:12 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I guess it depends on personal preference. I am glad Govia won (obviously!), I had heard a few unsettling things about FCC (not First as a whole might I add) and their management style.

Interesting that they are finally replacing the 442 units on Gatwick Express. It is about time in all fairness the 442s are falling apart.
Old 23-05-2014, 07:18 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Got new franchise
Failure rewarded, they can't run the franchises they've already got.
Old 23-05-2014, 07:20 AM

flightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I guess it depends on personal preference. I am glad Govia won (obviously!), I had heard a few unsettling things about FCC (not First as a whole might I add) and their management style.

Interesting that they are finally replacing the 442 units on Gatwick Express. It is about time in all fairness the 442s are falling apart.
I agree. From a staff point of view and for those who remember connex pleased govia have got it. changing franchise always risky. Now hopefully can concentrate on service as long as network rail improve infrastructure as well.
Old 23-05-2014, 07:41 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
i just made that term up ;-)
Worryingly if sounds like an official excuse lol.
Old 23-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Pokemon Trainer

There is some detail on DfT website -

Tattenham Corner - Cambridge May 2018
Redhill, Mersham, Coulsdon South, Purley to Bedford off peak service
Caterham - WGC Dec 2018
Brighton 8tph to London in 2015, 2 Express, 2 Gatwick Express, 2 TL Bedford, 2 TL London Bridge
New Gatwick Express new trains by end of 2015
Brighton - Cambridge 2018
Horsham - Peterborough 2018
Littlehampton TL peak service 4 AM, 5PM
313 replacement by 2018

Southern, Gatwick Express branding are staying and Thameslink brand is to return. No word on GN branding yet.
Old 23-05-2014, 09:51 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Hopefully this means a more joined up Railway in the southeast .
Old 23-05-2014, 09:53 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why? have you not had enough of first crapital connect?

SaulAlinsky
Old 23-05-2014, 10:00 AM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Why? have you not had enough of first crapital connect?
My reasons are entirely selfish, and have little to do with their performance.
Old 23-05-2014, 10:10 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Confirmation here.. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Lots of promises there. Still new trains always look good eh. First might lose scotrail soon, and possibly the sleepers too, and obviously gaining west coast looks unlikely as well, so potentially won't have nearly as much of the network with only first hull, first great western, and first transpennine left.

Crystal Palace 2017/18: The Inconceivables
Old 23-05-2014, 10:15 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
My reasons are entirely selfish, and have little to do with their performance.
Me too. Getting to palace for cheap is getting harder

Crystal Palace 2017/18: The Inconceivables