Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Hitting my provisional ball straight down the middle of the fairway

People who put their fog lights on when it's a bit misty or raining

BBS

John inverdale

Danny baker
Old 08-11-2014, 09:48 PM

Stinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Selfish smoking c*nts who walk along busy pavements smoking not caring if anyone else gets lung cancer.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:07 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
My kids
Old 09-11-2014, 12:37 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
Selfish smoking c*nts who walk along busy pavements smoking not caring if anyone else gets lung cancer.
Spot on. They should wait until they get into their place of work before lighting up, or smoke on the train beforehand.
Old 09-11-2014, 01:21 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is hereMat ov CPFC Sam the man is here
Soc.libs & Gays.

Noisy blacks.

Greedy browns.

Cruel and heathen yellows.

Any and every kind of Green.

Trashy whites.

Australians.

Whites who push their kids around in three wheeled push-chairs.

Skiers.

Golfers.

Travellers. Both the pikey kind and the type who swans off around the globe but think that they are somehow superior to every other kind of tourist.

Radio 1.

And people who call me 'mate' when I don't know them. That probably pisses me off most of all.
Old 09-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC View Post

And people who call me 'mate' when I don't know them. That probably pisses me off most of all.
I know what you mean Matthew. I was referred to as "mate" by a waiter in Liverpool last week. It was not appropriate.
Old 09-11-2014, 08:46 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I am not your mate I am your total ******* stranger
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:05 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I am not your mate I am your total ******* stranger
Old 09-11-2014, 09:25 AM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Just off on my bike for a 30 miler. Thankfully I'm a couple of hundred miles away from Gooders and Maz ......
Old 09-11-2014, 09:32 AM
old git

pallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My wife
Old 09-11-2014, 09:42 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
Seems like a generalisation rather than anything personal.
The blokes annoyed by his stepkids ok
Old 09-11-2014, 09:45 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Just off on my bike for a 30 miler. Thankfully I'm a couple of hundred miles away from Gooders and Maz ......
Old 09-11-2014, 09:51 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace_crystal View Post
People who stand so close behind you in queues that you can smell their warm smelly breath on the back of your neck
People who queue 3 metres behind the person in front so that 3 people queue in the shop itself and everyone else waits on the footpath outside.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:10 AM
Nothing to see here.

Arron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Right wing bigots
Religious fundamentalists
Old 09-11-2014, 10:14 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid stunt View Post
Can you elaborate on the Train one for me?

I used to have to get a train from Paddington to Plymouth very often which was always busy. Everyone would dart towards the train, though some people would walk desperately slow, which I find is the case quite often so i will naturally move ahead of people as i am a quick walker. I don't think I would hang back at a train station if i thought someone had been standing their a little longer than me.

Happy to elaborate. You've hit the nail on another annoyance though.

My initial gripe is when you're waiting on the platform for the 8:06 to Waterloo. You've arrived at 8:02 but having spent years getting this train you know that by standing in front of the 'Putney station' sign you'll be directly inline with the doors.

However come 8:05 there are a group of a-holes that feel they have a right to simply walk in front of you and stand waiting in the place we both know as being ideal to board the train.

Scum. Sub human scum.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:28 AM
Lost in translation

BBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 09-11-2014, 11:04 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Tony ******* Blair
Old 09-11-2014, 11:39 AM
old git

pallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sepp blatter
Old 09-11-2014, 11:42 AM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
People who start yet ANOTHER what annoys you/things that get on your nerves/pet hates thread, maybe the 428th in the last 6 years.

You BASTARD.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 09-11-2014, 11:43 AM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Oh yeah and f**king Christmas.

Who opened their lunch?