Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
My back still hurting after 3 and a half weeks. Oh and the insurance deciding my surgeon dude costs more than they are prepared to pay.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 10-11-2014 at 02:28 PM.
Old 10-11-2014, 02:25 PM
Old and jaded

davech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckMcBalls View Post
And further to this one, people at these new fangled self checkout registers who don't pack their bags as they are scanning things, instead pile all their items on top of the bags and have to fight through everything to pack their bags afterwards taking twice as long.
Self-service checkouts. Full stop. And the way that electronic voice harangues you. Catapulting you headlong down the slippery slope.

Employ a few more checkout staff, rather than people trying to explain how the infernal things work (or don't). I want service! Perhaps I should collect my shopping from the store-room, save them having to bother to fill the shelves as well. Or maybe go to the depot - save them having to stock a store-room either.
Old 10-11-2014, 02:33 PM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
People
Old 10-11-2014, 02:37 PM
Old and jaded

davech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavech came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathe View Post
People
Agreed.

The only thing wrong with public transport is the public.
Old 10-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered User

ChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Agreed.

The only thing wrong with public transport is the public.
To be honest the actual transport side of that is pretty terrible too in this country.
Old 10-11-2014, 03:34 PM
old git

pallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People who can't control thier children or just don't care what they are doing.
Barking the place not what dogs do.
Old 10-11-2014, 03:53 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
Got to say I was on a train the other Sunday and a girl about 9 was using the luggage rack and the overhead rack as a gym and the mother said absolutely nothing. My 20 Year old daughter was with me and said had she done something like that when she was that age I would have got her to stop; I said I doubt whether you would have done it in the first place.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:10 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
Kids running around screaming on buses/in shops etc do my head in
Old 10-11-2014, 04:26 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
People talking about their children like they are interesting....It's almost as boring as hearing about your dog.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:35 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaph_01 View Post
People who don't indicate their turn-off at a roundabout and turn off at the junction before mine, meaning I have to wait even longer at the junction when I could have easily pulled out.
This.

Shooting is too good for them.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:52 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Self-service checkouts. Full stop. And the way that electronic voice harangues you. Catapulting you headlong down the slippery slope.

Employ a few more checkout staff, rather than people trying to explain how the infernal things work (or don't). I want service! Perhaps I should collect my shopping from the store-room, save them having to bother to fill the shelves as well. Or maybe go to the depot - save them having to stock a store-room either.
There's a massive supermarket near me that has those bloody things but they employ staff to do it for you (????).

Who opened their lunch?
Old 10-11-2014, 05:54 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
Kids running around screaming on buses/in shops etc do my head in
The only real solution is to ban people from having kids in the first place.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 10-11-2014, 06:02 PM
ár lá

People who have their mobile keypad noises turned right up like the fat c*nt sitting at the next table to me right now. Plop plop plop ding plop plop. You don't have to hear what you type and nobody else does either you fat wanker.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 10-11-2014, 06:09 PM
ár lá

I wonder if Colin will park the bus against Liverpool.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 10-11-2014, 06:10 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
[QUOTE=zaph_01;12066646]Lycra-clad cyclists on 4 grand Tour de France original bike who insist on riding on the 60MPH section of the A259 at night where there are no street lights with a single flashing red LED on the back despite there being a perfectly serviceable cycle lane 5 feet to the left.

I find a little side swipe of their back wheel with my front bumper helps their concentration and therefore raises their road awareness.
Old 10-11-2014, 06:15 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBreaking rocks came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
Uninterpretable dress codes.
I'm going to a function this month, where not one person I've spoken to, has any idea what they are supposed to wear.

Simple informative descriptions are like 'Black Tie' & 'Smart/casual' are gone; now you get descriptions like 'Dress to impress with a twist' or 'funky thread brights'.

Ridiculous.
Will Ferrell has it sussed.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Breaking rocks; 10-11-2014 at 06:23 PM.
Old 10-11-2014, 06:17 PM

dmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People who watch their dog have a poo and NOT clear it up
People who think they are so special they dont need to indicate
Old 10-11-2014, 06:20 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Not knowing how to post a pictures big enough to see on here!
Old 10-11-2014, 06:21 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lorries on the motorway
Old 10-11-2014, 06:44 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking rocks View Post
Not knowing how to post a pictures big enough to see on here!
1) Go to To view the link you have to Register or Login
2) Click 'Upload Images' in the top left corner
3) Click 'browse your computer', find your image, double click on it
4) Click 'Start Upload'
5) When done, on the right next to your picture, you will see 6 different links
6) Select and copy the BBCode one (as shown below)

7) Paste it into where you are making a post on the BBS