Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Who will you vote for
Labour 178 29.04%
Tories 200 32.63%
Libs 106 17.29%
UKIP 12 1.96%
Tactical against Tories 61 9.95%
SNP/Welsh Lot 1 0.16%
Local Nazi Party 17 2.77%
Other 38 6.20%
Voters: 613. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-04-2017, 10:44 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Will depend on how many Labour seats are lost to the Tories compared to how many Tories lose to the Lib Dems.
Tories will win a big majority meaning another election in the next two years would be exceptionally unlikely i reckon. I do have reservations about the time frames. Feels a bit of a rush job. However May calculates correctly that Corbyn and Labour will be more damaged by this than most.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered User

ChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post

And wanting to vote for Tim Farron
As opposed to Theresa May? She has shown her true colours in her brief time in charge, a weasly, lying snake. And I voted Tories last time too.

Won't be doing that again.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:45 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Probably the correct thing to do despite promising they wouldn't.

For the first time in 30 years I'm not sure who to vote for. It won't be the Tories or UKIP.

My vote will not make a jot of difference however.
Probably for the first time ever we agree

I probably wont vote for the first time

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Everything is temporary

firesign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Despite losing all its local MPs in 2015, the party is once more the biggest in Cornwall council, and seeking further gains in May

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Lib Dem loyalists are buoyed both by the national party’s resurgence and by a report in the New Statesman claiming that Lynton Crosby, who helped the Tories into government in 2015, has warned the prime minister, Theresa May, that if she called a snap general election she would lose all the Lib Dem seats her party gained in Cornwall.
Troublemaker

EdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckMcBalls View Post
As opposed to Theresa May? She has shown her true colours in her brief time in charge, a weasly, lying snake. And I voted Tories last time too.

Won't be doing that again.

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacea View Post
Polls say different.
Ah yeah, Polls are hugely reliable
Penguin Liberation Front

wedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think the result will be big surprise.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:46 AM

palacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacedaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If I don't like the result I will just go to court to try to get it over turned.

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone View Post
Ah yeah, Polls are hugely reliable
More than a post I'd say.
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Tories will win a big majority meaning another election in the next two years would be exceptionally unlikely i reckon. I do have reservations about the time frames. Feels a bit of a rush job. However May calculates correctly that Corbyn and Labour will be more damaged by this than most.
actually I am not sure she gives a crap about what it will do to Labour. She's likely more worries about circumstances in 2020 if she doesn't move now.

However what happens on June 9 with Corbyn will be very interesting indeed. I am not convinced he'll walk.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

muswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
Reckon I'll vote Lib Dem if they promise to hold another referendum.

Could that lead to another coalition I wonder......
This is a referendum or at least can be turned into one by a party of national interest
Old 18-04-2017, 10:47 AM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
How will Putin's trolls cope what with the French election and then the German one in September?

Seriously there are a number of reasons for calling this now, firstly Corbyn there will be no time to replace him so May knows she'll get a landslide, secondly it's before the boundary changes, it may sink the SNP and finally the investigations and court cases into the 2015 Tory election expenses have yet to be concluded.

As someone has already said there needs to be an alliance behind pro remain candidates in order to ensure that there is a proper opposition in Parliament if I were Farron I would be calling on the right wing of the Labour party to come and join the Lib Dems
Old 18-04-2017, 10:47 AM
Banned by Moderators

DryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
[QUOTE=palacedaz;13581007]If I don't like the result I will just go to court to try to get it over turned.

Old 18-04-2017, 10:48 AM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wonder how much campaining Corbyn will do on disarmament.
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 18-04-2017, 10:50 AM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Btw haven't seen any reports yet on amending the law to enable the election, guess a formality though.
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Polls say different.
The country is hugely divided over Brexit. Are you just referring to voting intentions?
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Btw haven't seen any reports yet on amending the law to enable the election, guess a formality though.
That will be tomorrow.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:51 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Corbyn announces he'll vote with the government (again).

Lib Dems already have, so have the Greens
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:51 AM

tsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is an oddly different world now than 2015. Will be a very interesting outcome as more people are keeping up with politics and will vote.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:52 AM
Troublemaker

EdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wonder which seat NF (Nigel Farage) will contest.....